Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Youths of Hazy living...

Suicide Candidates.. My Plea by Mazi Odera POg JP..

In recent days, the game of suicide has taking a horrifying dimension.

Girls drank Sniper just because the Boy friend moved on or with another Girl.. Do not forget that, if you board a Bus to Bus Park, that you will Change and complete the journey with OKADA, KEKE or Treking, so when somebody drop off in your life, just move on, consider that the Stop of the person, while you move ahead..

Boy drank Sniper because he is depressed.. But jie Brake... I don't know why I refused to believe those Cock and Bull about Suicide...

Anytime you read Suicide Note or see Suicide, just cool down and see if there are Friends who has access to the Gadget of the deceased, which may be that they helped to plant the News and while the owner may not be aware that such post is existing, then the person may get murdered and a bottle of Sniper used to pull wool over our eyes.

Suicide is not a child's play, it takes months and years planning and replanning and it is not just what you get up and commit.

Most of what I read as suicide, I saw as  crafty murder by men, girls and Boys with Satanic apron.

If those people are not buried yet, it will be good if the corpse should go through autopsy to determine if they truly kill self, if the Sniper was forced down the throat or the person were killed by alternate means.

Truly, those that killed self, thinking that they have escaped should listen to me...

They are Idiots because they walked away from warm water which is existence on Earth and dive into over Boiled Oil which is life after Suicide..

Have you wondered why many dead people roams the earth and people say,they saw the Spirit of the death?

Those that took their own life, goes straight to awaiting Trial in HELL and the punishment is times 1 million of the one you tried to escape on earth .

Now come here my depressed friend..

Can you be as depressed as JOSEPH whose own blood Brothers sold as Sacrifice?

They cared less if he was offered to any god or animal, which many would've drank Poison and die, not knowing the process that produced GOLD looks horrible and heartless but after the burning furnace, it comes out Pure..

So is the case of DAVID, a crowned King at Teen, but do you know that while walking around with Oil of King atop his head, he still shepherd the family Flock?

Many of you would've drank Otapiapia, and wrote a note, that the brothers hated him...

OK, still hold it, what About Jesus who has it all in Heaven but came here and those he healed, the ones he feed, the ones who sang Hosanna in the Highest were also the one that shouted crucify him, crucify him...

Do you think once you die, you rest in peace?
Which peace?

Death is like one who travel from one world to another, if you leave Nigeria and travel.. Some may land in Europe and know it that you are second class citizen even when you land.. Some in Somalia and SOME Togo, but one thing is certain, there is no rest any where, for in Europe, you must have 3 Jobs to be able to meet up... So you run away from Nigeria because of troubles and you end up in  disguised slavery out there..

Dear, no need ending your life... Anytime you are depressed sing this song..

It Is Well with My Soul
Audrey Assad

When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well, with my soul
It is well
With my soul
It is well, it is well with my soul

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul

It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed….. End

Dear, it is well with your soul.. No matter how intense a night is, Morning must come..

No matter how far a journey is, there is always an end to it.

No matter how bitter a syrup is, the saliva will wash it off after some time.

No matter how rough your life is, it is setting the stage to announce your new Dawn which must be Glorious..

I speak because I am the Pen of the gods and because I love you all.
Mazi Odera POg JP

No comments:

Post a Comment