Monday, March 1, 2021

In Search of Redeemer..

 Anambara Guber, the Mission of SAMUEL and his anointing of a King.. POg


Anambara Guber is out there, very close and by whatever format used which I faulted, it was agreed to be given to South.


Now we have go look at Fair deal, consider equity which demands fairness with clean Hands. 


Fair and just shall be our watch acts, so standing on the principle of Equity, Justice, fair play, I here with presents.. 


Many candidates are lined up, Nnewi have taking an aggressive dominance position with the fact they have tasted all political goodies and still swim in goodies and commandering all Aspirants for South Gubernatorial invasion, leaving other regions in the Zone who are yet to have a taste of any Governmental Pie wondering with same askance of Dimta and Nkita that went to hunt...


Since South wants an equity, they should also remember that in Igbo philosophy of equity it includes "Enye Ndi ebea, enye Ndi ebea, enye Ndi Ebea, enyekwazie Ndi ebea" (You share to both side for fair play).

 

Nwoke  UMUOJI said "Ewepu ewelukwa" (Double taking) causes problem and unrest. 


As the South wants a fair distribution of Representation, which will give Orumba who have been marginalized beyond measure both in Politics and Governance a chance to have a representation, same way the Northern part of the State were considered into the Chronicles of Governance of the state, an issue that can be called a Mirage in a fair weather scene.


Ndi South should talk about equity by ceding the ASPIRATION to Orumba, unless they are not part of the South, or they consider them Ngworo(Cripple) which made me to start strolling around Orumba like Samuel strolled into the Compound of Jessi asking for qualified Son that will be made a king as declared by God the Almighty.


As he saw Handsome and made Men in the house of Jesse, he wanted to use the Oil in his Horn and anoint A king by his prophetic declaration, but God warned him not to even dare or he will use his Trinitarian back hand makwapu ya agba (Slap sense into him or cripple his Chin). 


So it boiled down the chosen King was  insignificant David who was left in some Bushes where he was tending Herds...they never considered him Man enough to be King, but God who saw tomorrow and know who is tutored enough to be a King. 

God watched them like Hawk watches Snake. 


That same spirit of Samuel came upon me after inhailing a Jumbo size, as I was wandering na Orumba, I saw many Men like Samuel saw in the house of Jesse , but I never had the Prophetic led to bring out Mkpisi and Pen any person the substitute..


 As I Iost my way in the wandering, I saw my self beside a Presidential palatial Home, buried at the end of Cul-de-sac in a remote village hidden in a town called Ndiowu, the serene was comfy, the surroundings whispering a Dinge of the Lucky, then I make Bold and brought out my Decanter to know what Ndi Egede had in mind which made them to veer me off Urban area to Rural one, but, Let me digress..


Dr Winston Ndubueze Udeh, A legal Bully  resident in USA with over 3 Scores and half he have dwelled within the Land of the learned. 

While watching with spiritual eyes of Mkpisi Ndi Egede, I observed  a Soft mannerism that suggest a Man who has seen life. 

A smile that is infectious showing a man who has tasted  life, got tested and Tear gassed by life and he has expirience to brandish, don't forget the saying of my Grand father who said and I provide "Expirience is the best Teacher". 


So it seems nothing will wear him down and bamboozled him, then with the Powers vested in me as Last Born Mpa Nnukwu the only being who has the mandate of Mpa Nnukwu to stroke his beard and Rub his Stomach , I decided to fit into the trooping crowd going and coming from his sainted abode, and heard him discuss with the Visitors, so many questions, answers and sincere reflective responses..


I will refer to him on this piece as "Would he be the missing David" or simply the Missing link? (The question mark is to establish that I am yet to know what the gods has to say).


When asked what made him think of throwing his Hat into the Shark infested Political Waters of the state.. 


MISSING LINK?.. Smiled a Non Political one and responded "Others wants to play Politics, I simply want to return our state to what it was when we felt honored and proud that Anambra has become LIGHT OF THE NATION. 


I am not looking for what I will get from the wallets of our Children, nor am I looking to dip my hands into the future of our state that needs serious redemption, I only felt bad how low we have dropped. 


I looked into our schools and found none with working Laboratory, none has ICT Children, something that can't cost a state more than transparency on her dealings to get Donor agencies open thier Cheque book as it was in the days of ANIDS. 


I am not planning some Political pandering, I simply want to avail myself to my people, so we can work Anambara back from the precipice that she is tethering on. 


You see it makes me to shiver when people clap for somebody who actually use the money that belong to the people and Tar roads, develope or install what should be done without fanfare, that is not leadership but services. 


Giving Access roads to every Nook and  cranny is not a favor from Leaders, it is helping the leaders to Lead well, with good Roads you can be rest assured that Every Farmer will sigh a relief as they will have access to move thier Crops to any choice market, children can get to schools they desire without restrictions of distance. 


Leaders can get to meet the people both in Urban and Rural areas. 


When you started bringing Jobs from companies that found accessibility into and around your state, that's when you can say, you are getting it right, when you provides through Donor Agencies and Community Rich Men who can help and put Computer Tablet into our Children's hand as the world today is Digital Village and training our Children without digital compliance ,will keep them back into stone age. 


Just allow the Rich within to see how it pays to invest in the future of our Children, the money they use to groove can be converted into making the growth of our Children to stay at Par with contemporaries. 


Giving a good Health facilities doesn't take a Rocket science, it takes commitment and transparency in your dealings to get others, especially foreign Donors to invest in your state, and our Children will enjoy the dividend. 


It is Shocking that most of us has reached a status in life which can be called well to do, but they will amass wealth for Generations unborn at the expense of many Children who would've been lifted from sorrows and pains if the Money were judiciously used. 


Back to the question, coming into the race is not only about serving as a Governor, but replicating the program that lifted Anambara from Home to all ills to Light of the Nation,


We don't need loans to get that right, because the original drivers that drove us to that glorious dawn did not borrow a Kobo, the Formula used was a simply one, manage what we have, bring the right people into right places and stand down to watch the state Glow once again and that I hope to replicate.. 


Mazi Odera POg JP..  have heard enough, what I saw arose a deep feeling within me, what I heard is the Brand of music that soothes my soul.. So I touched the Abunuebe in between my thigh and landed at the BANK of Obiaja River, so that I will meditate and seek for answers like Prophet Samuel sought for one, and David were shown to him, so I will dig deep to know if I have sighted the David or he is just a passerby.. 


STAY tuned as next, we will go one and one and ask the wrong questions which others can't ask, we will push harder because when Bee sting a kid, he will develope phobia for Tse Tse fly. 


Is Winston the Solution or just another complication?. 


Team Mazi Odera will continue digging deep as we won't stand by and get raped again or allow another Adaka na Onu Enwe.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment