Tuesday, April 25, 2023

 

SOS to Governor SOLUDO on Education Ministry... POg

Attention Gov SOLUDO,
Good Morning my Governor,if you notice you will see that I have stopped addressing you as SEBEIFE,not because you blocked me on Whatsapp but because there are improvement on our Roads and I give Kudos, blocking me on Whatsapp simply earned me another Award of  BA (BLOCKED ADVISER).

I have urgent matter I want to bring to your attention,sire kindly peep into Education ministry of the state,I can tell you that they are playing pathetic games with the commission or what can be called Aka ka aka gbajie aka.

Do you know that those 5,000 Teachers employed,though the list were watered down again and again removing perceived enemies and none members of APGA and neutralizing known ANGLICANS on the List,but this past weeks ,it was observed that many more were removed, recalled and replaced Without cause .

Many of them slept on bare floor while they went to OKA for the screening they passed with excellent result and suddenly because they do not have dogfather,they got evicted by cabals.

Sir,what then can we boast of as Ndi Anambra?.

We can take this from unlettered Governor's who do not know the benefits of having qualified teachers not one gotten through Ima Madu,but this wild ostracization coming in your Government is making my head to spin because as a professor you know the fruitfulness of quality teaching by qualified Teachers.

I believe that blocking me does not mean you can't get my messages,you can get them and  decide never to read them ,but ogbasadim as Posterity will be rejoicing na Obele Nwa Mpa Nnukwu said so .

Sir, kindly wade into it and do the needful,if it warrants sanitizing the sector and bring in those with Human feelings to Man the position,so be it .

Sir ,many families are crying for this unexplained eviction and hoping you will do the needful.

I remain BLOCKED,UNPAID SPECIAL ADVISER on Good Governance, Mazi Odera POg JP and I am still holding the employment from the Masses,so my job is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment