Friday, April 28, 2023

 GIFT WORTHY OF GIVING SELF,HEAR ME MEN by POg.


On Sunday while I was enjoying Abu 76 and I received a call from somebody who know I shouldn't be called on Sunday morning because I must be in the Church ,Maka oburu amaghi ife ,nya bulu (If it is foolishness,let it be ) and or to call me after 10 at night when I am in communion with Ndi Egede, I prefer to be agile and attentive while talking ,so I won't commit oral Hiroshima,and I was like is he drunk or high on something to initiate the call?..


I left the chant in the church , went outside to call him back and gave him Tongue lashing, on the first Ring ,he picked and say "Mkpisi, obu eziokwu?" I was furious for such question because I hate ACIDIC question,just go straight to the point ,not giving me suspense question or suspended me with later I will tell you kind of statement ,I will ask you to eat it ,don't tell me later ,unless you gave me a Hint about the story if you can't tell me now ,because you raised senior curious pose in me .


So when this friend who I trust to a fault ask me such question when I was fuming and wanting to deploy attacking method ,I was boiling to eat him like Ram Suya ,and he throw a greater Bomb "Do you heard that NNUKWU ODOGWU is Dead ?" And  my Brain couldn't understand who he was talking about and I ask him ,which Nnukwu ODOGWU?.


He said our own Nnukwu Odogwu of course, and I can't understand him yet ,he added Bart Ifediora and for 10 minutes ,I was confused in understanding what he meant,as per who he was talking about, he said the Secretary of Main Market , Media PA to Iyom BIANCA OJUKWU ,then it set in my brain and I ask him did you say Nnukwu Odogwu known to us as "Ka Anejegodi ?" And in affirmation,I acted like Mad man , trying to pick my Brian..it was then I discovered that he was calling me to Confirm the information as Unpaid REAL SOURCE, I started making calls ,infact the effort I made in 5 minutes was what MUNGO PARK made in years and they said he discovered River Niger. 


I nearly call Heaven to Speak with God , but God made my tensed brain to go out of Network,so I won't disturb him.


The rest is history, but now the reason for this missive,I know as a Man we need to eat to satisfaction, Drink most times to stupor Because of Domestic stress,enjoy life anyhow just to add some flair to our living , We solely believe that death is not our portion,but the un- garnish truth is that "It is nobody's portion" (It's not my Portion, is what church Leaders invented ka ewelu na eri anyi oru , even Death was Jesus portion unless you forgot about the Siege and the Cross ) and it goes where it wants,unless he came and you have a reason for it to move on just like when God told Hezekiah that he should come back to him and he made a reminder that shock God and he gave him additional 15 years ,but I know most of us don't have what to be used in making our case with God,our sins is over flowing.


Most Men ,even men of Means have never checked their health status and most are above 50s,they believe they can drink Agbo or malaria and Typoid medicine mixed over the Counter by a Chemist not even a Pharmacist ,they believe that once they go to see Doctor,he will Empty his Bank account,but I can tell us that's Crap,if we can take our Cars to  Periodic Maintainance for it to be Functioning well with hiccups or it will pack up without much Ado, contrast same with spending some money for our good health and live a bit Longer.


If we can give our body the toxic un-needed in guise of enjoyment and  providing Toxin to same body with overdose of Imuru mgbede amu (Evening pleasure ),then we urgently have a cause to detoxify self Maka this life no Balance at all.


As a Child ,they keep flogging me for eating Egg that my Hen laid,they said it is Usakpa (Gluttony)  ,that it is when I grow up that I should be eating Egg and I post pone how I will deal with Buckets of egg .


Wham I grow up and they said ,I won't be eating Egg that it is for Children,Ina anukwo ndia Akuko ?.


When I wanted to start drinking alcohol as adult,some Doctors said "Bu kolon"they even wrote more than a book on what I must desist from .


I was a Victim also of those who always think is healthy and doesn't need poking from a Doctor,until one fateful day ,when I took My Son to a Hospital in China for Malaria related,they don't have medicine for Malaria because it is Alien to them,they can do Fever but not Malaria then,

While  waiting for Doctor to attend to him ,though there are many Doctors on duty but no Pediatrics,and they don't have general practitioner as we have in Nigeria,you must specialize on a particular medicine.


While waiting,I stupidly as a Nigerian and our love for free things ,I asked the Nurse to Check my Bp because it is free and she did ,once she read my Bp,she started making frantic calls and they send all Doctors even from many Higher places to come down, before then they have restricted me to a Room with with all machines plugged into me and around me .


One professor came and ask which Ambulance drove me here and I said I am not sick that I came to treat my Son ,he simply call in many other professors from many places (My family have gone home from hospital ), finally they said that BLACK gene should be morphed,that my BP is above the World ,that if it was a Caucasian,that he would've died long ago ,he said he was shocked that I can still talk , walk,eat and be reasonable,that since he became a Medical expert he is yet to see that blood pressure result,talkless of the carrier alive and well ,well to cut the story short,when after treatment for a night and I told them that I must go home ,they insisted that I should stay a week more to monitor me ,me I was monitoring my bills as well and when I insisted,they ask my wife to sign many undertaking including me as well ,well we did..they drew long list of what I should avoid ,the first is Alcohol and other conductors that help BP to run mad .


You see I was feeling great and strong,I think I am with strength and nothing dey happen,but if God did not push me to test my Bp,it may have killed me within the week and my family would've hold my wife responsible for killing a dynamic brother,they won't even know that I did not check INTERNAL but External.


Yes ,as a Man who is around 40 ,not to talk about some of us who are confirmed Old Men need to be seeing his Doctor periodically or just once a Year for Full body Check up ,sure you may argue that , it's who is not Well goes to Doctor, but I can tell you na onwero Onye Aru di (Nobody is well ), that your body immune is fighting and giving you feeling of being well doesn't mean you are well ,the day you will use Brandy, Nkwobi,Isi Ewu,Anu Nchi,Fresh Fish and over work it ,then you see that Houses you are building?.


That money you are saving in banks, so you can become AKUNAETIGBU OKWU 1 ?..Your wife will climb on it because you will die or Pack up ,just forget the Medical Grammer,you don't die and no cause of death will bring you back. 


As you die ,your Wife will be crying not because you died ,but because what she saw as your account balance and you did not buy her a ROLLS ROYCE or buy her IPHONE 15 PLUS  whereas you are saving for tomorrow,she will wait for you to be in the grave ,then she will barb her hair , spray it color as a sign that she is ready to Rock and Roll,buy self one Car you only see in your dream and imagine na ego ga Agwu if you dare price it , and all this Mkpuru mmiri ingesting boys will handle her the way you can never . 


They will resect her anatomy,the best you can do is to cry and rage in the spirit world ,but you see that wealth you refused to use and threat self ? ,You have no portion with it again.


You see those surprise Bank account and properties unknown to your family?..they are gone from them and only the Manager's of the wealth will become onwumere Eze.


Back to Odogwu Nnukwu, After it is certain and his Son Emelie confirmed that his Father is not coming back to dwell with us ,that was when in actual  I know na Uwa Enwero isi ,if somebody who is as happy as Odogwu Nnukwu should be dead without thinking of the traumatic effect on his friends,Death has no respect.


Let me tell those who are not Odogwu Nnukwu friend or on his Facebook wall ,why he remains an enigma, Either he created the Regend or it is real ,He started every Monday Sit at home to analyze about a Man who usually come around his Estate, park his car close to ODOGWU house then and went hunting, as the ongoing series,he discovered that he is shacking with a Lady in his Estate. 


Every Monday he sit at his Balcony to serve as Neighborhood watch and he will be timing the man or the legend of the story on how long he spent with the Lady,until a week to his sad Demise ,he said he tactically met the Lady on the street and wanted to do his own hustling and the lady laughed and told him about his weekly report about her escapades and our Man Odogwu Nnukwu was kind of this Lady obu witch ?.


He was Tongue tied and audience were waiting for his next move ,as it was simply glaring that he has selfish interest about the Man and his place of visit and that changed the narratives..that's the Legend of a Man who knows how to carry his audience alongside.


He narrates all the Viles in markets in ONUICHA well to the world ,he was a very good jolly person and loveable,he helps people to a fault, wealthy and FRIENDLY,now he is no more, he left his houses , Shops, Bank accounts and move on,I know he died because of health challenges,but it is neither here nor there and many wish he was killed by enemies, but my own is that ,we shall place our health on top notch.


ODOGWU fainted in his room,I know he has BP and he love over enjoying self even with Alcohol which any of Us that are suffering with BP must avoid.


BP is not your mate , especially if you are taking what you should avoid,it is deadlier than we think.


No too much Salt,No alcohol,No Pepperish food,no Caffeine or Chinese teas Because they have too much caffeine or you over dilute same to take it.


Our health is not tethered on a Pole ,like it or not,as we age along the veins become weak just like Old Mobile phones,if the ear piece is not giving faults,it is battery problems, screen problem but you keep fixing it ,so will you fix your health.


Ekwucham,I can't say rest in peace to a good friend who rest on ,now I don't want to loose another Friend, please take care of your health.. heading to AWGBU for Anu Nchi and mgbada for breakfast.


Mazi Odera POg JP, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Minority Opinion writer na South East, Anu ana agba Egbe ona arigo na aritu, Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, Special ADVISER to any Governor that love good Governance, Asi ka agbalu agbalu osi ka oburu nani ya, Akua Aka egenti Ndi Egede, Voice of the Voiceless, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya, BLOCKED UNPAID SPECIAL ADVISER to Gov SOLUDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment