Friday, April 14, 2023

 Anambra state Easter Reports by POg.


Easter have come and gone against all odds ,it can be called exciting turnaround despite the fears of pathetic sad stories abound,yet this one seemed as if there was a Peace Accord between the Street Terror and the government or that the Government has repossessed back the security of the state ,I am talking about Anambra State the Isi afuru kwaba Okpu na ALAIGBO.


Imo state is still a celebrated hot one for UGM and whatever names they coined for them ,the state has boundary with crime and atrocities, but I am concentrating my Reports on ANAMBRA the PROFILE OF SOUTH EAST .


Governor of the state may be pissing People off with his arrogance ,his Eze Onyeagwanam prose but he has done some things good in the state .


He has restored most of the Roads in the state with a good facelift,he has resurrected the evasive sleep on the streets of Anambra,though there is this tense apprehension of the Dread boys in Ekwulobia,ogboji,Enugwu Umuonyia,Mkporogwu,Part of UGA as UGM still camp self unperturbed around the vicinity but I can tell that  Cars are back on the Road,I mean Millennium Cars are all operational on many fronts in the state ,which boosted so many morals and added a life vitamins within.


While doing my fact findings in most of the places they said he is doing Roads,I saw that Senator IFEANYI UBAH of YPP is making coded statement with SOLAR POWDERED STREET LIGHTS,and I can say that it was strategical ,but moving on.


At Anambara Central,many other roads can be seeing being giving attention by filling of Pot holes with Stone Dust which may mean that it may eventually attract some Grade work , especially with Coal Tar in no distance time or flood will evacuate the stone dust and it becomes penny wise Pound foolish.


I can say that so many unburied Corpses were buried,so many unmarried got married and my happinesses is that the NOTORIETY of the UGM seem to have being crushed or that joined the festivities without the usual gbanie gbanie,or that the state had agreement with them to be of good act or that the security has returned to mark the bounds in the state .


Now that I am back to LAGOS,let me jog around my Compound,pour water on my clothes so they will think I have jogged out sweat,then I will rush upstairs for Organic Plantain with AKAMU to start the day .


I am Mazi Odera POg JP, Unpaid special ADVISER to the Governor on good GOVERNANCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment