Thursday, July 19, 2018

As we Celebrate the Oracle

PETER GREGORY OBI, OKWUTE is 57 and the gods whispers by Mazi Odera POg. 

Kpakatam kpakam.... That was the sound from the bicycle riding by ETI ADA from OBE Village, as he was ringing the Bell Girim Girim Girim and was exhaling dusty smoke from his noistril, I stepped in front of him and bid him to Stop before he collapse from exhaustion. 

I ask him , ETI ADA where are you rushing to this early morning with that Goat that is not bigger than Pussycat tied at the back of your Bicycle with that Dwarf ITE OTU NMANYA? 

He stopped long enough to tell me that he is rushing to AGULU to present his Birthday gift of the Goat and Palmwine to OKWUTE NDIGBO. 

Why are you sending gift to OKWUTE and when did that one start? 

"He shouted Mazi Odera rapum aka oooo, the gift start this Year and will continue because I never appreciated OKWUTE all this while but as NDIGBO said "Ogeli nua di na abo, omalu nke ka nma "(When a woman marries two Husband, She will make a better rating and choice of nicer one). 
I have checked among all the Governors before and after him and I scored that he is Number 1,2,3 and 4 ,so in appreciation, I am giving him the goat on his Birthday and every other birthday.

Did you see that ABUKE in that small bag?  That's for him too, to persuade him to accept to be the President of Nigeria, so he can rescue the nation same way he did in Anambra State "...

As I was about to lecture him on why he shouldn't worry about sending OKWUTE gift, but the Man has Moved on leaving me to be talking with his twerking buttocks, I simply tuck my tongue inside my mouth and started thinking....

OKWUTE should be celebrated for his Legends,great innovative Governance, his pace setting economic inducement on depeleted economy, his transparency in handling State Contract, State Resources ,and Federal allocations handling that is another place he scored an ACE. 

I walked back with my mind to his mighty revolution in Education, where he stepped down into the slope and fish out ANAMBARA STATE from the bottom rotten pit where our Education was abandoned in a state of perpetual NON RECOVERY,but PETER known as OKWUTE NDIGBO, Oracle of South East and IJELE NDIGBO SOUTH has been a name not even his rival will smear, unless you want to talk about his inability to give to individual from the Extreme abundance of his Mega wealth, that is the only place he score +F9 , but outside that region, I want to see who will fault him. 

I wanted to head to his house in AGULU, paraventure he is marking his Birthday even with Buns, KWUNU and fried Ground nuts but knowing him and his phobia for spending on avoidable issues and circumstances, I can swear with A SMOKED CAT FISH that he won't be at home today to avoid stray visitors. 

To cut long story into short sleeve ,let me say big Happy Birthday to the Phenom, the Son of AGULU, the Political Definition of Nigeria. 
The Leader that is not a Raider, the man with self assurance.. Chief, Sir PETER GREGORY OBI OKWUTE NDIGBO, I bring you 57 Birthday wishes and asking you to age with Grace as we wait to see if the Nation actually wants a Redeemer that is found in you. 

Mazi Odera POg heading to NWAGU AGULU to eat Akala na Bread with Akamu as my style of celebrating the Man OKWUTE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment