Friday, July 20, 2018

Riddles of the gods and the Dream

Political Anaemenu by Mazi Odera POg 20/07/18.


As I woke up from a sad sleep where I dreamt that EKITI erection metamorphosed into National fiction, in my dream I saw the same setting of using Military, the Police, the Navy and Civil Defence to intimidate and humiliate every dissent Politician and nailing the Democratic Tendon at the Golgotha of Eribe na AFO ejughi.

I saw INEC drinking Pepper Soup under that great Udara tree with chewing  KWUNU mixed with Ekpeteshi and writing things on a White Paper, as Votes where been casted on the Field,  but not a single INEC official was on sight.

 Usually with my Nose been hardened with Snuff mixed with something white, I poke my nose into the business of INEC , I went and meet them to demand why they are not worried about the happenings especially Political harloting sorry Balloting I want to say and not mean to say , that an election is ongoing and they are not monitoring or concerned as Umpire.

I ask them to show me the Leader and when he came, I put my Fears on the table they are using, the table was defective, lopsided and filled with Maggots and Worms, but they are at home using it, so as I finish asking my question, he said to me "ba turnechi " and another person stepped in and translate to him and later back to me and I was aghast that even in INEC, we have "Transmission and transfusion of Transmission " but I digress after all the Political JAGABAN of APC said before the election and his people agreed with him "Even if he brings NEPA Bill, I will Vote for him ".

He explained ,what is the need for wasting time for election when they have monitoring Spirits all over?.

He assured me that 24 Hours after the exercise, they will show me and announce the result, and I looked and saw that he was wearing a PARTY LEGALIA and a Name Tag that was boldly written a name of a candidate for same election , that was when I shouted Ukwa ana api, Mkpuru adiro ya (The Head of Breadfruit we are processing has no seeds inside, it is a wasted exercise)  and that was when NZA the Bird Jumped in before me and spread it's tiny wings and tell me that she is going to do battle against a mean and menacing Hawk, a Hawk that has been predating on Cobra, Lion, Tiger and other greater Animals, so I looked at the Nza and concluded the saying of our elders which provides "NWA Nza rijuo afo, osi chi ya puta mgba "(When Nza the  tiny bird feed fat, she will challenge the Chi to a fight). 

Pen of the gods, this is 
Time for us to join forces and fight and remove the bad Political sphere in the Nation, and it's only An Awusa Candidate that can remove PMB, join us and project... 

And I shouted with interruption  to JAGABAN.. 

rijue Nshi onu. , afo du di n,imi,, Nkita rifolugi Nshi, Kitikpa sewasia gi agba for that wreckless pontification .

How dare you think of me as NWA OSEAKA na amaro Mgbe ekelu nku Ukwa?, So in your wisdom that is blunt and weathered, you want to affect another change the same way the previous one were changed, when we changed JONATHAN without asking for clear definition of what we are changing him with ?, now that we got what we ask for, you crave for another change ,Using same method and warped ideology!!!. 

First of all, I can sale the Dog in my house for constituting nuisance, biting my children, tearing all the things around, turning my house to night mare, selecting the people she will bite and the ones she will play with,  then I will go and buy another Dog of same specie, but different color and name ,I dey craze? . 

Little wonder my old man said that First fool no be fool, it's second fool that is Foolish.. 

The next Dog, I will buy is one that I have followed the history, where she was raised, how she fared on her duties, if she is the specie that used her puppies as Dinner like the first one, if she is the type that carries Rabies despite all the treatment from the Vet Doctor... 

Having done my investigation, if I can't find a good one,, I rather stay without one or retain the one I am used to instead of ire Adaka golu  Enwe both of them same thing, like welu ogbuli manye Ewu and welu Ewu manye ogbuli (Take this goat and tie it with that Rope or take that Rope and tie the goat) . 

As I finished powdering my nose, that was when I saw IKEDINOBI of AKWAIHEDI who said to me, POg, why not support DANKWANBO for President? 

Then EBUBEAGU of ORLU countered and said ATIKULATED is the MAN who has the resources to Remove BUHARI. 

I Heard another minion shouted Saraki is the next option, then I looked at them with cold and piercing eyes, I saw inside them the ANCESTRAL SPIRIT of ACUTE STUPIDITY, I wanted to walk away but Onye mutalu Nwa Nzuzu agaghi emeya ntufu (You can't throw away your child because of reasoning defects ,you teach him or her).

 I drew NWANYI Noduru okwu which is the Chair of the Ancient and it carries wisdon ,after sitting with my legs spread in two directions  , I bend my head a bit and ask in the General direction, can you tell me what DANKWANBO did that set him aside or make him better than what you crave to change?. 

What was his stand on the menace of the Herdsmen ?

 What do you think he will do to curb the menace? 

There was silence of the Lamb and the whole place frooze like grave yard in the Wee  hours... 

Then I turned to the ATIKULATED pundit and ask him,,, ATIKU has contested for President 4 times under 4 Parties ,do you see him as a Saviour or desperado? .

Where do you think he cropped the money spent on such 4 previous outings and do you think he won't recoup them at the expense of this Nation in limbo as first priority if the baton is changed ? 

Do you think he is Youth friendly? Why is he still struggling to become the President at 74 when France has a president that is far below 40 and Croatia has under 40 pretty Lady? 

Why can't any of this ancestors sponsor a younger, vibrant,innovative,articulate Candidate that is Best and not with Tribal Toga? 

I know he has a University to his name, does it mean his school is yet to produce one who has the pedigree to become the President? 

Can somebody tell me in plain language, is there no CANDIDATE in the North that is a CHRISTIAN? 

Does it mean that even in the North the choices are purely between FULANI and FULANIS ,between MUSLIMS and ISLAMS? 

Then what is in the Water our youths drink this days that they don't reason or consider the glaring fact that creates a divide that provides unreasonable leadership Bondage? .. 

Like I always said, until the Northern, Western Youths start seeing Nigeria as our Nation, our future that needs nurturing, that needs the best hand and not shriveled hands.

Until we look at Nations like GHANA without one percent of our resources, yet they are developing better than us because they voted inn the right people.
 
Until we look at  TOGO without the Financial strength of APAPA LAGOS yet they have a better Road Network, uninterrupted Power supply, More Secured Nation and economic friendly. 

Until the Youths of the Nation decides to take back the future that was caged by our ancestors, until we grab back our future and retire the tired and retired Grand Fathers that refused to allow the Youths steer this nation toward  a new Dawn and move it to a better today and enterprising tomorrow, then we can continue walking blindly in the alley. 

Mazi Odera POg walking the Path of sorrow to get to the Path of righteousness for a better and unjaundiced Nation, a nation without acrimony, a nation that will not separate hardship based on Tribal relations, a nation where the tense future of the Youths are not Tribal coded. 
A Nation that we should be proud of as our own but presently it's a mess and an apology. 

1 comment:

  1. https://dream-meanings.org/apartment-dream-interpretation-top-9-apartment-related-dreams/

    ReplyDelete