Saturday, July 14, 2018

Mazi Odera Whispers to Victor OYE

Saturday Political Lenses, Victor Oye wins at SUPREME COURT hurrah by Mazi Odera POg 14/07/18

Just when I said I won't comment on APGA si, APGA asiro ,that's when they are pulling my Boxers, pinching my cheek and asking me to remove glove for a bare knuckle fight. 

It was that redundant mistake that took over our SENATORIAL SEAT at ANAMBARA Central , jee Ebe ahu na agba Akpankolo Kpankolo, he went to see his own Daughter who is graduating in Ghana, then his boy's who refused to think, refused to understand that such broadcast is childish, unless he is marketing the daughter or trying to drag her into the fight because one may ask and demand to know ebe Nnia si wete the money, having in mind that he has no visible business outside APGA . 

But the one that pissed me off was where they showed his picture with COCK in front of the University and captioned it, SINATOR always identify with Cock.. 

Ghanaians will not know that this is a Senator in Nigeria posing with statue of cock as if na eji Okuko welu rualu ya agwu (Cock was used in setting his Future Fossil) . 

Now they all are shouting after VICTOR OYE and the SUPREME COURT  victory, bought or not... 

What I want to advise OYE is to watch out for those Boys and Men  ,all of them that are saying Hail Mary for him now are mostly those that are sucking up for TICKETS or trying to buy favoritism toward the Primaries of APGA for the incoming elections in 2019.

Where were they in showing Solidarity during the trial and suspense? 

Had the reverse being the case and Martin Agbaso OCHUDO won at Supreme Court, I bet you that your house would've been like Ebe anya akwa ozu, they will all migrate to Agbaso and pledge unalloyed royalty, which we all know is always with the mantra "Onye Chiba ekobe Photo ya " (Any Person is power gets all the royalty). 

Chief Ozomkpu na AMAOBIA, I have never being your disciple and I am not about to be one today or tomorrow, but my own is to advise you ka imulu anya ka azu (Shine your eyes)  ,I am sure you have learn Politics the hard way ,because we all saw how the former Chairman who hold the Party as his personal property usurped your duties even up to the last Gubernatorial election, it was so bad that people continued thinking that he remains the Chairman and they were right because he completely pocketed you and made sure you did not come out with Shine.  

So now that you have won at the highest level, which means nobody will threaten you again, after all the moves made to use divided factions to bridle you did not pan out as envisaged. 

Dear ,what you should do is to start now mepe Shop na isi all those who gave you Ji na aja, infact try and mark your grand mothers remembrance,Your Fathers friend Birthday, the celebration of the day you Tune/Spin/gbado your Spouse ,I can assure you they will come tuko ego as in showing they care , ibuba the money as part1 .

Then before the Primaries of APGA, you adjust your belt, taking every offer but no promises, just smile if they bring something reasonable, then tell them that their position will be considered which is Political euphemistic way of saying "I will screw you " ,after collecting all you can, then piawa all those people who caged you Azu , who bad mouthed you, who conspired to make your leadership hell, who thought you don't have the Charismatic wherewithal to succeed, just piawa fa azu, not for anything but to show that a new Sheriff is in town and that you are the one that plays the orchestra now,the Mafians will say "MAKE YOUR BONES ",Mazi Odera will say MARK YOUR TERRITORY . 

Why is Mazi Odera POg sounding this way? 
Has he suddenly switch over to OYE or he has changed or become less hostile? 

Iyasikwo!!, I am not, I am selfish and what I do is selfishly embellished... I want you to make enough money from those clowns , then I will ask for my political Tithe from you or I will piawa gi my own azu.. 

Why? 

I was very stupid all the while, I was pursing APGA with Love and all my might believing that APGA bu Nke Anyi, until I discovered that APGA bu Business VICTOR UMEH and ndi ozo na agbalu ya Boy, I was pissed.

Now that you are his manager in parentheses, I want my own share.. 

Meanwhile,, I wanted to say Congratulations but I ask myself for what? 

The only time I will say it and mean it is when you take over the party leadership, when you show OBATA OSU that he is no longer the CEO of APGA, when those who pledged allegiance to OBATA OSU and got clearance from him for party Tickets in 2019  will see that they are wearing azu akwa, that will be the day I will come visit you with one black Ebunu and say Congratulations and call you.. APGA CHAIRMAN. 

Mazi Odera POg leaving UMUCHU where he went for all Night vigil, moving to Nanka in search of OFEAKWU with Fried Fish .

No comments:

Post a Comment