Sunday, July 1, 2018

EBONYI STATE ELECTION and ANAMBARA as Campaign Material

When  ABAKILIKI gods mindgames with OKA god and they want me to be the Judge by Mazi Odera POg 02/07/18

Just after I have finished my second Jar of Nkwu Enu that Was diluted with JAMAICAN flower which the uninitiated called "Nna anyi bi nime Ofia "(The Father that live in the Bush ) I started seeing siholte and hearing the Buzzing of Ants, just when I placed my head on the Boulder that formed a Hard Pillow and accepted the fact that Siesta is part of Afternoon carry on...

 That was when I got the summon to broker peace between MBAZU OKA and ANI ELI OZU of Afikpo, as I dropped  atop the Iroko tree the center of the meeting, I noticed that the 4 IGBO Markets were seated, but when EKE said to me,,,,,
 "POg, you have a role to play on this because you contributed to the quagmire and upheaval ".

Oburu na nsi gi ,na aru ano na elu nyua agbaro ijiji ghari, abum Onye asi (If I should said that a Smelly Fart that comes from Tree top is not a surprise to flies, then I am a liar, because flies cant place the location )  .


So I simply stayed quiet waiting for further clarification, but Nkwo gave me a little Chair made with Osisi OFO and I sat with my two legs suspended because I  still doubt the reason for the Summon and I suspended my leg ,so that if they start to spring surprise, I will simply kwuo Ikiri, narie (Disappear and vanish) ......

IKPO, the deity incharge of Shallow thinking cried in anger that,, if ABAKILIKI street is not returned to the original position,  they will rain fire in return,  and I was enjoying it, until ZUZUGBE the god of Natural Mystic from ORAIFITE said to me "POg, the fact that you do not like the present Government doesn't mean you should stop being objective ,they owe you from the first Campaign which is established fact but what happened to your principle of Fairness and justice? , what you wrote about the change of ABAKILIKI street is unlike you, something must be wrong and you know that we the gods know that you don't even drink Alcohol or smoke even Cigarette, so you don't confuse us with your sharp rheoterics .. Unless aga arurugi agwu!! (Conduct deliverance on you) 

I continue keeping quiet, then I heard Ukwa ask IKPO "Kedu onye si Edo Nwelu Nkwo? " (Who ask Edo the deity at Nkwo NNEWI to take possession of Nkwo market?). 

And he said, NNEWI were the one .
Ukwa now made a statement that weakened me, he said, so if NNEWI decides to take back NKWO or decides to move EDO to UMUANUKA,, is there anything  EDO will Do about it ? Does he reserve the right to mumble and complain? 

And about 4 external gods from ABIA, ENUGWU and AKPUOLA Gi said in unison "Onwe nu, na eke "(The owner has the right to share). 

Then, Ukwa said  ,if that is the case, why then is EBONYI STATE Government lamenting over where ANAMBARA decides to move the Name of a street in Anambra?

Don't the Government reserve the right to name her Towns as they dim fit, talkless of a mere street the name doesn't even pay Tax nor water rate?  

That made my Ears to start Pinging, nose started twitching and it dawn on me that it was me they are passing the messages to... 

Now, I looked at the issue again, this time without the pile up  anger inside me because the Government made an Incompetent Nurse the Chief of Staff and his arrogance grew higher than the sky, making me to remember the adage that provides "Onye amaro na oga echi Ozo, mesia chie Ozo, ogbagide eriri ozo, Orue na ikpere "(When one who has no hope of being a Titled man ,if he become one by error or omission ,he will dress with excess ANKLET from Foot to Knee ) ,So the Chief of Staff is a Mistake and Ejizi iwe Oke, esu ulo oku (In pursuit of a devious Rat, we burn down the house). 

Now I started seeing that rename of ABAKILIKI from different prism,  I started wondering why is EBONYI  state so engrossed with mere change of Name which is the preoragtive of the Government that is hosting, after all onwenu na EKE. 

The answer came to me after  UGOMMA showed me through the Mirror of Tomorrow she is holding with her left hand, the ELECTION BILL BOARDS of GOV UMAHI, where it said "VOTE FOR ME, I WILL FIGHT ANAMBARA STATE  "

Then when I saw the next one, where he was asked to name what he did with the PARIS CLUB REFUND and he wrote "WILLIE OBIANO changed ABAKILIKI STREET " ,I opened my mouth in askance.. 

When the Press asked him to name what he has done in his tenure, he started with "ANAMBARA State is an enemy state, for changing the name of the street and given us the next street by the side ".

Now it became glaring that all the noise is ERECTION sorry Election Fever and he may be trying to use the latest National Anthem, where ,when  anything goes wrong including when we lose World Cup,, the Federal Government  will say that it was SUPER EAGLES selection of Good luck that caused it, so now the confusion in the mind of GOV UMAHI is just that ANAMBARA changed a Name of a street, sorry that was bad presentation, it should be ANAMBARA MOVED STREET NAME from POINT A to Point B and both sitting next to each other. 

If EBONYI is not comfortable with the minor shuffle, then let them shuffle nke Ndi ANAMBARA in EBONYI, but they should know that WHERE EVER A RICH MAN STAYS IN OCCASION IS THE HIGH TABLE... 

i think Gov UMAHI should concentrate on his mission to Impress APC, also without spitting at ANAMBARA as a state .

He should  focus on what he will tell Ndi EBONYI and NDIGBO after he assigned the Lands he is planning to donate as GRAZING LAND to the HERDSMEN as election Tithe to impress the Central and curry Political favor from INEC. 

The House also should be more concerned about the SMOKE IN THE MIRROR STYLE OF GOVERNMENT and the stylish going into alliance with Herdsmen than smoking weeds over name of street CHANGE in another State.  

Does it mean if an EBONYI lady marries, she doesn't do change of name? 

Maybe the house will also issue Ultimatum to the Husband demanding he change the Surname back to former.

Maybe out there in EBONYI House of Assembly there  is something Strong in the Water they drink, but I maybe wrong.  

The EBONYI HOUSE should be thankful that I am not happy with my state Government, if not I would've played them like Brigade Band for that Idiotic Ultimatum, imagine the only House of Assembly that produced more serving Photographers are same one throwing tantrums, fa rie ebunu na Nna fa na akpa aturu (They should eat Ram because they have a Father who is a shepherd). 

if anybody ask my opinion, I will simply say,, CHANGE OF NAME IS NOT CHANGE OF DESTINY and having said that, I am heading to IMO STATE to ask AKPUOLA Gi if he still change ASUMPTA ROAD to BUHARI ROAD at Owerri before then,,, 

Hei , Bar Man, bring me 3 Bottles of Beer, mix it, One Hero, one 33 and one KING OF BEER BUDWEISER and kindly bring me an empty Pitcher, so I can mix the three at once for maximum effect, this days they have removed the Alcohol inside Beer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment