Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Odera writes Obienyem Val

An Open Letter to VALENTINE OBIENYEM from Mazi Odera POg 25/10 /18 .

I know friends may ask why didn't I send this as private mail, but my answer is here and now, okpanga Azigbo must be danced like Frenzy for it to fit with the Music..plus he posted his solicitation in public and my Rejoinder will also be in public.. 

Dear Valentine,the Media General, 
As you know, like my reaction to your yesterday Epistle where you declared that anybody promoting H.E Peter Obi shall avoid confrontational approach with many people in Alaigbo and outside, that all should be Issue based. 

I felt pissed that you added Phone call to send same message, to impress on me why we should take a highway, knowing that I hate conspiracy, then it became unforgivable when the Bush path is directed against ORACLE. 

That they should be allowed to carry on and we focus on the future and which I will ask which future?,  if we allow them to finish the program they started when Obi handed over and they still carry it on Clandestinely, A Program to demonize Obi, bury his good works and take away the Testament of Greatness he built in Anambara as a state and Government as institution. 

Should I remind you that PDP lost Gubernatorial because we kept EYES on the ball and allow them to poison the minds of people, when they kick us from behind I held my boys and shouted Eyes on the Ball.

While our eyes were on the ball, they kept using elbow, headbutt to injure our Principal.  

Should I also remind you that GEJ lost last election because he was a Gentleman that never believe in refuting the Catalogue of Satanic lies spread by APC and which people believed and it worked against PDP. 

When they sold expire yogurt which also contained turning Dollar to Naira or making it 1-1.
Selling Fuel at 45 Naira. 
Getting Rid of Boko HARAM completely . 
Paying every student 5K per week. 
Building aldorado on Earth,, 
PDP knew the history of the past at least in 1984 when he came in and introduced austerity measure and cause Dollar to sky rocket then.. 

But they want Issue based, which makes me to cry bitterly, whenever  you wants to play nice with a Tyrant, he will use your Nice act to make You look like Ekperima. 

You can't allow your political opponent even in USA to multiply the lies on you, when people read it without refutal it becomes a working document , if you doubt ask Donald Trump how he dealt with Clinton... 

In Politics, if they accuse you wrongly, do not just answer that,  try and send them basket of Ido(Brown ant on trees that invade like Eruru)  to keep them disoriented too, but come With me please.. 

I thanked you for such advise which I find repulsive .... 

Wait let me post my initial reaction  here in parentesis 

"Thanks Valentine Obienyem,
What a thoughtful nonsense.. 
Read my lips, I do not care what you or any other person think or thought about giving comfort to all this Buzos that disparage Okwute. 

My business is not to make anybody feel alright, my business is to make sure that nobody insult Okwute, look at him the wrong way, say anything bad about him. 

This  people made a resolution after they took over Government to ruin his name, had I accepted then the offers, I am sure by now Okwute would've been a bad history.

Had I listened to appeal, they would've gotten the chance to bury Okwute, but I stood on my own UDARA TREE with Catapult and anybody that tries to peep at Okwute, I leave a hole on the person's head , that way they learn how to respect the superior. 

Now hear me, if anybody haul a common rie nsi toward Okwute, I will beat that person with Pestle. 

If anybody cough out phlegm and spit it toward his direction, I will kick the person's teeth off the mouth and if you intervene, I will join your teeth,  just to let you know that I do not give a rat ass.

Peter Obi is an institution and my job is to protect that, not to dangle and wangle  to play  good politics, if the politics did not include perfect respect for Okwute, then I will come with acid to wash the politics.

You want us to keep mute, before I even say anything just tell Chinedu Obidigwe,  what he is doing now, paying people, gathering people that will protest about the Choice of PETER OBI by Atiku , if he try it well enough, I will open his page and his life will not remain the same, so better warn him for that is a War nobody can avert.

Those that swore to support BENUE WAR LORD that killed us in great number instead of getting the most qualified, will also celebrate that they will have a field day, but sorry, I don't care about what you or anybody think when it comes to defense of OKWUTE. 

Mazi Odera POg trying hard to sound Nice, but further mail like this will remove the glove on my palm."
end of my response.. 

Now here I am to remind you why ATIKU/ OBI may loose again if they allow the Lying, sorry Lying is a Holy Word to be associated with APC, APC educate Satan on how to create lies, so if you allow them without kicking them where it hurts they will make mince meat of both with Diamond encrusted lies which  they will sale with smiling faces. 

They started by saying ATIKU can't travel to USA, as if ATIKU is contesting for EXTERNAL AFFAIRS MINISTER or wants to compete as the World most traveled President. 

What is the Business of ATIKU with USA as the President?. 
After he is sworn inn and he went Overseas on Vacation and not OBUDU RANCH, I will start kicking the Government. 
We have Places we will rebuild and it will serve as tourist attraction.. 

Those in leadership places in Africa travel to EUROPE to enjoy what they couldn't fix in their Nation or they went to Hide Money, but ATIKU and OBI has been eating before the Diner, so what do they need USA for?. 

I can say without water in my mouth that it is only those who can't afford Airfare from their pocket, will make life on Airplane with Government fund, not those who has been traveling even before the advent of Democracy. 

They can Import USA to come and meet them in Nigeria if they want to. 

Then they shouted that he is corrupt, but when he sponsored entire APC campaign, brought his Private Jet which they used, he wasn't corrupt. 

Tinubu who also Co sponsored same has entire West in his pocket and all the resources are under him, including all the Markets, Agbero, Alaye and even Bus Conductors..

All over social Media you see articles of what he acquired in Lagos and also he is the Biggest Landlord in Africa. 
Yet APC did not find  him corrupt, and PDP Media is silent like the Lamb and I wonder obu etua na Nama ga esi rue UMUAHIA?  

Oshomole has the biggest house, sorry the name should be Palatial Castle in Africa which he built as a Governor in EDO state,  also float Airline in Cape Verde for the in-laws and yet PDP went deaf and dumb on his Kilamajaro corruption. 

Now they (PDP)  are going issue based, screw Issue, screw based,, APC plays dirty, so to beat them you have to steal their play book and use it effectively. 

Back to South East, do you know that CHINEDU OBIDIEGWU and Primus Odili(Both working for the Incumbent Governor)  sponsored the men that went to Buy AWUSA YOUTHS to go and demonstrate that they don't want Peter Obi?. 

They spent over 20 Million on that, but when the Arewa Youths said No they created one IDIOT named Eliot to issue release as AWUSA YOUTHS against Peter Obi and you want us to keep quiet?. 

Do you think they are done?  
All the people insulting PETER OBI on Facebook are current SA serving the Governor of Anambra State, less i forget who never said congratulations to Okwute to the call on National duties, what OBATA OSU keep telling him is that "Peter atukwa mu na gi nga" as if he doesn't know that Peter doesn't play that way. 

So by inherent, the sitting Governor is sponsoring opposition against the same man that made him and isim, welu Nwayo?.  

Do you also know that they hired over added 100 Idiots on Facebook that spread lies against Peter on daily basis, including the one they created that South East Governors abandoned Peter.. 

Whereas that same Peter has gone and meet with Ekweremmadu, fa rie ka brothers , ENUGWU STATE GOVERNOR Ugwuanyi who model his Governance after Okwute also welcomed and eulogised Peter, EBONYI STATE GOVERNOR UMAHI threw him a banquet with a super Color welcome carnival , ABIA STATE GOVERNOR IKPEAZU wanted to throw Red carpet, but for the mourning that happened at Osisioma, the PIPELINE Fire disaster which APC government are yet to show concern just because we are 5% and PDP MEDIA went deaf and dull, if reverse was the case, Lai would've roasted the Government like Suya.. 

Infact it is time Peter will have a Tough Media Team that will March, move with him even to Dinner, so that this Nonsense must stop. 

GOV Obi and PDP should stop looking for Virgin in Brothel. 

Nigerian politics is not for saints. 

If we want to Win and have opportunity to make the nation right and lively again, then we must use the APC POLITICAL HYMN BOOK to sing the campaign dinge. 

ATIKU needs a MEDIA TEAM that is Hostile like LAI MUHAMMED, so APC will be the one begging for ISSUE BASED. 

Dear Val, Please do not ever ask anybody to chill low, because what they did to OKWUTE last election, you may forget but I can't. 

What they did not GEJ, PDP may forget but I can't. 

What PDP need is, NDI ARA na agba ka ona agba LAI MUHAMMAD. 

If it was ATIKU son that rode 65Million Naira Bike, Lai would have roasted the Father alive. 

If APGA had died in Okwute's hand, they would have buried him with the OKUKO.. 

What Peter need now are extreme tough and halfway Mad Media makers, if what they want is ka eyisisia Ogodo, the people will soak theirs with Fuel and bring matches, so it will burn and the opponent will see that they met a Madder Mean people. 

The reason why every idiot especially those good for nothing Igbo droolers will have the guts to insult ORACLE is because they knew he will always ask for peace, if they knew that you mess with him, you get his MAD DISCIPLES they will think twice.

I know you wants to emulate him, but read my lips, I am MAZI ODERA POg  and I don't want to be friend with anybody who will be smiling at me and also pushing the Knife he stuck on my back, more inside. 

I have a Motto"Truth is my standard, accept it with good faith or I shove it down your throat, the choice is yours "
 if you Push me, I SHOVE YOU WITH BOTH HANDS, then meet you where you fail and kick your teeth with Vengeance, not because I am wicked but because I want to let the person understand that no one's dictates the method of my fighting, so if you taste my fight, you will advise your friends to stay away. 

Val, I know you want Angel writers around you, me I have and want MAD WRITERS LIKE ME to stand with me, we don't want to hear Mezie ebele, we can only see where the person is running without looking back, then we will pursue with stone until he ran far away out of Zone. 

Thanks as I submit with frown face and itching muscles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment