Saturday, October 6, 2018

Saturday Political lenses..

PDP PRIMARIES, The PEEP of the gods from Mazi Odera POg 06/10 /18. 

Jogging down the tartared sandy, un-marked Track at College of Education (forget which one), with my Bluetooth Ear piece forming a defense between me and the noisy environment, I was determined to Cut out some of the vibrant intoxicant in my system and also to increase the youth vibe in my heart beat.

I was rounding up the 15th turn before the Tap on my shoulder came and what made me not to throw a punch was because it was a Soft touch, with soft, caring caress and unlike me that would've reacted with counter violence, I startled and turn with a smile that showed my 32 white teeth and my eyes became Romantic and alluring, just after all this metamorphosis only to see that it was OKEOSISI na Adazi that Tapped me... 

Chei, I was boiling, was pissed, was radiating smoke that will cook Yam, not because it was Okeosisi but because I wasted what is not meant for Masculine Gender, so I swallowed my sudden anger and hissed like a Mamba snake "Oke  Osisi kedu ka unu Melu?", a question that came out as natural greeting, not that I was in the mood to get any answer but as courtesy demands that aga aju ase, so I fulfilled the righteousness but against my better half, and before he would answer, I have tripled my pace and had CHIDI IMO of the days back, the legend of Nigerian 100 METER DASH, had he chased me, he would have kissed the floor.

That was why an Igbo saying provides "Onye ima be ya bichiri Uzo" (A man you know his abode, lives by the Pathway), Okeosisi understood my mood, so he tactically withdrew and waited by the side of my Car, that way allowing me to boil finish and cool down, after all AKU fesia odalu awo (No matter how high AKU the delicious insect flies, she must fall for the Frog to make meal of her).

As I managed to round up and round off the Jogging, with my breath breathing  like Engine Danfo on Highway, I unlocked my Car door with the remote Pim Pim, then my Passenger's door was opened and Okeosisi entered even before me and,  before I sit behind the Steering, he has started throwing questions like Darts, all at me and his face wasn't friendly which means, answer me or.... I know that when he is that way, the only option is to concede maka anu gbana taa, echi bu Nta... 

I choose among his questions to answer..

Okeosisi... You ask me why I am not in RIVERS to monitor and report Live,  un-jaundiced report of PDP PRIMARIES ?

I will tell you straight up, that all the primaries going on within Nigerian Political Party is not to bring out the Best candidate, it is not to bring out one who can rescue this nation from the bastadization that we have expirienced especially when we opt for Change that changed us from reality to Recession and retardation. 

Imagine, we have a nation in Limbo,a nation that is in Cosmetic plenty but within we have something deadlier than austerity mixed with hopelessness, we graduated from recession or pretended that we did, but the problem is that even the Citizens are more concerned with Ethnical prism, we still dance around reality, we continue looking at it from RELIGIOUS Angle,the nation went into this shit hole in the first place because we Zoned our senses and handed the leadership and rulership to the NORTH,  even when we know that the Educated ones in the North are not among THE CALIPHATE and won't be allowed to get power and steer the nation right.

Okeosisi, do you look closely at the PDP Hustlers vying to replace Buhari?

Come with me, watch my mouth, and now read my lips as I go into adumbration, so nobody will say owelu si... 

We have an Aspirant who is Younger version of Buhari whose Policy toward my people won't be better but may be painted like faces of Young Girls this days, which get assaulted with assorted kinds of Chemical they call Foundation, which after 10 Years the Face will WOWO like Grand mothers own, but moving on,, , one of the candidates was part of the problem that moved Business out of the East, that pushed Wharf to Lagos which  rendered the Nation into utter hatred and place Ndigbo at peril.

Others are men who can't point to any creation they have founded, they can't show what they have done to warrant saying thank you, not to talk about rewarding them with higher office, I know that reason why we take Exams, then wait for the result before moving forward is to ascertain that we are qualified to be promoted.

Some sat for JAMB several times and later they spoke the truth by saying.. LOOKIA , I am not made for this stuff and they move on to other Vocation.
No Undergraduate gained admission because he tried and fail several times... You must show result that you did well.. 

Same way in choosing our leaders, we have to examine them by asking, what was the previous Leadership laurels hanging on the Neck of the Aspirant?. 

Where did the Aspirant demonstrated leadership, so that we can measure it, counting the size, the success and measure of what we saw worth upgrade or downgrading or outright sack. 

Dear, what I see is same controversial merchandising of our future, as we lay it on the line at the mercies of those who had no sympathy for our well being. 

Do you know that all the delegates are not going to Vote for anybody they believe can do better?. 

They are going to vote for those whose interest covers Geographical sneeze, those who will mount the podium to oppress those with dissent voices and divergent ideas.
 
And again or mostly those who pays them higher, none, not even one will Vote because he is convinced that the candidate will right the wrong of the Nation and you want me to go and waste my Brian, ideas and time?

Mazi, whatever you say, just know that anybody is better than Baba, that was Odinanwa Jideaku na Ichida who snuck into the Back of the Vehicle as Nwa Mkpi ma Uzo Oba, he continued.. also PDP will beat APC, especially with the abysmal performance of APC this period and we know everybody in Nigeria is complaining..

Odinanwa, I know that you have common Boundary with OTOGWE the Deity of Ichida, but next time you interrupt me again akom gi IBI  size 84, but because Ichida produced one good thing, the best cook in South East NGOO WHITE, I will forgive you.

Gemu nti, the preparation of PDP is like that of Nigerian WORLD CUP, they lack focus, they are Lilly livered, they walk around as if they  walk on Spikes. 

None wants to attack the evils plots of APC, for I know that during the Tenure of GEJ, APC gave him hell, they turned his Governance into eribe na afo ejughi, but with all the atrocities of APC, PDP are too concerned with fears of EFCC than going frontal.

Have you seen any SOCIAL MEDIA WING OF PDP?. 
I mean tested, trusted and result oriented Media gurus.. 

They have None, what they have are rag-tag irritants that project some of the Dunces that prance about as candidates, none is projecting PDP, no team that will put PDP DAYS on the table and compare it with what APC is lashing out now. 

None are showing the ills that are crippling the Nation without remorse, they seems to be working hard to return APC in disguise. 

Imagine a Party that knew how they lost last election, instead to borrow a leaf and attack APC with same measure by hawking the ills of APC, they seems more troubled with which Cripple will carry the Flag, as if some miracle will make a cripple to win a 100 meter dash.. 

ODINANWA, I am sure you saw when APC tested the STEW on 2019 in EKITI and waiting to see if PDP will stroke the fire or resistance?. 

Well PDP did what they do best, which is PRESS RELEASE that not even the members read it... That was when APC knew that OSUN will be walk over, well they invaded OSUN and despite the glaring winning aided by Davido "OUR INLAW with Chioma" PDP tucked the hands between the legs and APC took the winning like taking Candy off a Baby, which had PDP have a strong vibrant MEDIA TEAM, the fight from EKITI would've terrified APC so much that they would have gone to OSUN with omajijiji. 

PDP make me to think of how to beg the nation to make Nigeria one party system since we do not have opposition... 

They are not opposing at all, then APGA is even worse than APC, in fact if you place APGA and APC now, one can conviniently take APC and be assured that anyi no na oku ma uguru apua. 

What happened in LAGOS was enough for PDP MEDIA to bury APC, imagine where the Party leader confessed that  "Ambode did well as a Governor, but he is not a good Party man". 

I was waiting for fire to fall from PDP HOUSES and evaporate APC, which means that, what APC want is not somebody that delivers but somebody who works for the interest of the party and not for the Populace, a phrase that can make Voters understand that they doesn't matter to APC, unless all the masses will join APC and become baggages. 

Okeosisi, I am not part of the orchestra that plays na azu Uno and having said the Above, I drove off to UGA for Ezigbo OFE EJUNA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment