Saturday, October 13, 2018

What troubles UMAHI..

Governor "I wasn't Consulted"and the gods with POg on Sunday Morning ..Mazi Odera POg 14/10 /18. 

I was sitting with others at the Ceremony of Duru Kam Duru at the Festival of the Brave, I was watching the selective positioning of Guests, I was nursing an injurious phobia of iholu umu umu chie Ozo, holu umu umu gbue ichi and I was about to empty my Box of Osogana gana (Drowsiness), so that ife riri utara ga aracha ofe, just at that period when I have made the necessary incantations, was when IGBA KA IGBA nudged me with elbow and whispered to my left Ear "POg, what is wrong with that Governor?,"

 I kept quiet with measured silence and in my mind, I keep saying, MY EYES IS ON THE BALL.... then he said "What does he mean that HE WAS NOT CONSULTED?",, that was when I knew he was referring to GOV Umahi.

I swallowed the Kola Nut lobe I chewed with Okwuose, then swirl the liquid spirit  passed round to dilute the Cola and I looked into the orbit with a distant eyes and I responded..

Gov Umahi is not a bad Governor, but he allows this feather weight Politicians, his phobia for Okwute and wishful thinking  to dictate to him the future.
I do not intend to wash our lining anywhere outside, but in our in-house washing machine.

I simply wonder if UMAHI consulted anybody when he worked against ATIKU at the Primaries held at Igweocha?. But, reason why it is necessary itupu Nkita akpi, igosi ya ka ka oghara iche na ituru ya nbo (When you remove Tic from a Dog, show it to her, less she think you pinched her for fun). 

OK, GOV UMAHI  immediate elder brother, Major General Obi UMAHI, a retired ARMY OFFICER and one time ADC to General Buhari who currently reside in Benin , does the master and servant allegiance still hold? 
Does it have anything to do with the ANTI PDP PURSUIT? 


I wonder if he consulted anybody when the entire EBONYI STATE PDP delegates voted for Tambuwal and Saraki!!. 

GOV UMAHI gave his younger brother of same Mother, same father the CHAIRMAN OF PDP SOUTH East and he never consulted anybody .
Is it not said that one who goes to equity must come with clean palms?, one you wants to be a Consultant will consult to show the measure. 

He solicited through lots of Channel to be made the VP under
Some of the aspirants, but many of them are not cry babies not to know,  not every Politician has what it takes to be an ally. 
He did that without consulting anybody. 

Nobody begrudged him working for the other Candidate before and during the primary after all they offered him the VP on that aisle, even though he also wanted to get VP with WAZIRI but the problem is that he is still serving as Governor, which would have been used as parameter to call for a better performance, his concerns  would have been the Chronicle of his works.. Such as.. 

In The first year of PETER OBI with 30 members of Opposition house, with the members of APGA his party selling his mandate and chances to same PDP for 20 Million Naira then, though you can't blame them because.. Nobody has ever recovered stolen mandate before the coming of Peter into Nigerian Politics . 

He was alone, and he met a state caged by Vandals and nexus of Evil, but he soldiered on and left the state with remarkable balance and development. 

He built schools in all the 177 communities of the state, restored the academic lost glory . 

He tarred over 980 Kilometers of Road, especially in ANAMBRA North, a terrain that cost fortunate to work on. 

Now pondering on the attack from GOV UMAHI who should have been happy to have seen a liberation in South East at Federal level, but for reasons that may have to do with the type of Air in his state, he choose to carry out a pre-plan to deny PDP a good ticket that will awe the World. 

As the CHAIRMAN of SOUTH EAST Governors forum, he is supposed to lead for development of Alaigbo in General, but to him personal gains thrump reasons.. 

The man WHO ATIKU choose is not the best in ALAIGBO, he is not, I say with my hands crossing  my chest that he is the best in the Nation, if not, I want somebody to give me name of another candidate that can stand against PETER OBI in any election of a Quality leader,and the person will beat Peter. 

Infact, if I see anyone that can score 80% of Peter,s pedigree, I will dump Peter and switch over to the person. 

I have calculated, PETER is a multi Billionaire in every currency and yet down to Earth and his meek may have made them to underestimate his resolve, reach and dedication to duties and dreams. 

He created legacy in leadership, he took Igbo pains as his personal cross. 

This same man served as CHAIRMAN of SOUTHEAST GOVERNORS FORUM for 8 years and during that period, he organized IGBO GOVERNORS they speak in one voice, they act in one accord and they think IGBO first. 

As CHAIRMAN of South East, UMAHI would have been the first to project the best hand in alaigbo today, but as he did not and those outside Igbo land did his job for him. 

He should have regained his mistakes  and gather Ndigbo to bring out our Ekwe na Ogene, then kpoba ufie and start dancing EGEDEGE for the Jinx has been broken. 

I went to Abakiliki market and street after the pronouncement and people were busy rejoicing na ifeoma erugo anyi aka. 

Then Onitsha and Aba bidolu from 4 Pm ragide nmanya till dawn in happiness. 

But the Chairman of South East Governors forum whose love and endorsement for Buhari was an open secret is fighting with his strength and fund of his state, so that PDP will lose and APC will reward him. 

I wonder between the ANAMBRA Governor who signed agreement in China with APC to smother APGA and move to APC and this Governor who also signed pact with APC to wreck PDP CHANCES from Within before going into APC as well, which of them is better?. 

We have witnessed Saboteurs in IGBO LAND but this chasing of tail is alien to us. 

Like Peter Obi or hate him, he has the Love and grace that will attract Youths, Older people, Foreign investors to have absolute confidence on the incoming Government. 

Do not forget some of his legendary quotes, such as.. 

As Governor, I left N75 billion saved for my successor....

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with" 

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles from 25 it was when I came into power,  and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car" - 

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed" - 

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead, because I can't afford the type of Wine they drink" - 

"We handed schools back to Churches and follow it up by providing funds that helps them to absorb them and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC." - 

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow" - 

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.
The question is: what are you borrowing for? 
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?
When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."

"I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states have them."

"They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neighbouring state."

 "I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge, since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because I discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

 "They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U.S.... That the budget Was  cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel that accompanies GOV (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... People complained.... The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, I asked them to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Awka or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Awka,  when I visit Abuja, I eat in a Hotel buffet, it is extremely cheaper"

 "When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not follow  due process, which will wasted the 700 million ... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor.... I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so, I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN ..moving on.. 

Stop Press.... 

Mr. Peter Obi is not on Twitter
It was just brought to our notice about a certain twitter account purportedly handled by the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi.
We wish to inform the general public to disregard any twitter account or facebook account bearing his name as he is not on  any social media platform.

Having stated the above, I am off TO CHURCH. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment