Sunday, October 21, 2018

Testament on Monday..

EYES ON THE BALL and the TACKLE by Mazi Odera POg..21/10 /18. 

Once beaten twice shy said my old man. 
 I have phobia of those, that went hunting with us and behind me  they are consulting on the composition or say anatomy of my making, that it resemble that of Grass cutter or Antelope, it means that they will shoot me with bullet meant for the Game. 

I was surprise that this same Ndi Osochiegbu that has celebrated and drank to stupor that they have buried the Political blight of the Oracle without bringing to balance "Aka Ekpuchi Onwa" (No Palm can Cover the Moon) , they have come again with friendship format cladded with magical Blanket. 

This  same people who always buy into our loving side, we accept them as brothers and they will cut us deep enough and allow us to bleed to death.
The air we breath repulse them, the path we walk makes them Mourn, the friends we kept move them to act like brunch of Wizards on a mission. 

Now same people who insist, announced and throw around the Metaphor,  4 is better than 8,same people who Gbor-ed us just to create a divide has come again with Magic wand they wave as peace offering just because we tried and cure the lethal Gbor-ed madness.

Now they preach EYES on the Ball, whereas I also have my inside sources that let me know that they simply wants to get close enough to cut the last BLOOD.

They cut our Veins the last outing but what they want now is not only Blood but Marrows in our Bones, and that means they have to cut asunder our flesh to reach the Bone which they will break to get to our marrows and all is without apologies or conscience to know that what we have is odimma onye obuna. 

I was more surprise that while they seek for our Guards down from my Side of the Fence , they are recruiting pythons that will be unleashed after us, but what I can say without mincing words is that ATIKU OBI 2019 Redemption Team is divine Mandate and nobody can change it, unless it is not God that designed it, if it is human, it will fail but if it is divine, there is nothing anybody can do about it.
If you read History, you will remember the GREAT GREEK GIFT of Gigantic Horse that later turned out to be purveyor of Killers, so I always watch closely when those who bear me false witness suddenly come with Peace Offering, my worries always be.. What has changed? 

Do they meet Christ on their way or they just changed tact and become more deadly but with poisoned but determined approach? 

Also, no dart shot in our direction again will be taking with smiles, you Dart us, I rain Bazooka on you and what I am saying in parentheses is "Ofia na aso Nkata, epukwana Elo" ( Forest that hates invasion of Basket, should not grow MUSHROOMS for Basket is a handy material in harvesting of Mushroom). 

I have my trepidation of some people, building the fact from  those that were trusted last election were the ones that killed the project from within, they sabotaged, they meandered, they conspired and humiliates the effort. 

So forgive me if I fail to share the sudden Epileptic Love and the Poisoned Chalice they present as Communion of saints . 

What I am conscious off is, when I have a reconciled enemy... 

I preach for men to BEWARE OF RECONCILE ENEMIES for they may have come to finish that which they weren't able to during the tensed and careful moments.

Until, I see a reverse action from the Sect, I will still remember the lesson of last GUBER ELECTION that truly opened my eyes to what we call Politics of Onye egbuolu, esue be ya oku.

This current journey our eyes are on the Ball,but my EYES are on those Team members that will collide with us purposely within the Goal zone to cause Foul, Penalty or own goal and be rest assured that I do not take Prisoners for it cost so much to maintain or keep them, if you bring your covert ANTI PROGRESSIVE around, I will use you to Mop Social Media  floor and continue chewing my Gum. 

I have learned a lesson once and twice makes me look  like idiot.

Bob Marley said "You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time".  

Anyway the worries is not the sudden SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT with ACIDIC PROSE, but the game of the game... 

First they allowed so many Political parties to register from the South, so they will divide the votes.
Many jumped into the race with assistance from the NEXUS, but Ohu na Ogodo kelu nsi mgbe the Choice was made (The Divine Mandate made many to evaporate with ease).  

They sponsored an ENEMY to destabilize us but when the inevitable happened, when God stood on his throne and make the MATCH, they resurrect an Inside confusion that will take part of spirit of our Youths away in disguise, but if you have your thinking Cap on your head, you should ask pertinent questions, starting with timing, availability at a time the Tide is swaying Joyfully toward a new dawn. 

The Mask clandestine umbrage, that will change closer to finishing line is another hiding Agenda and I can't fold my hands once again and they will best me.... Last outing we took over 95% to War front and what we fought was not external enemies but enemies within, which was hard and unimaginable, this time anya saaaaaa. 

What I know and say is EYES ON THE BALL, but my EYES are on the Friendly Enemies that has been wishing us ill health, for aga eri ona, MA chiga efo.

Aa much as I write to the Initiates and discerning readers, I am also making it clear that  Nwata asoro ntutu tam aru na isi, agaghim aso nsi welu ta ya na ike (When a child of mischief bite my head without respect to the hair, I will bite the buttocks without recourse to the feces).

If they must come to equity, I want to see clean hands.

Do not come to hug me with mbekwu hiding under your chest for I will crush it under your Soul. 

Mazi Odera POg with his ears to the ground and hearing the chanting of the ants.
I am off and in mood of working in Tandem but not without my Decanter that gives akwukwu, okiri mgbawa isi, ukwara nta na ekpenta to those who brought Enyi Ule to meeting Umunna.. Just know that.. NOT ON MY WATCH.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment