Thursday, April 18, 2019

Prayer on Holy Thursday...

Taking our sorrows to the Cross before Good Friday by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Good Morning MPA NNUKWU, I come again not to yarn as Father and Son, but like a Son who wants stuff from a Father. 

I know up above there is no Politics, it is straight up business, but here we drag politics into every thing we do, imagine, if a Wife, especially in Igbo land want to get something from a Husband, they have Formula which we know but atimes we pretend to be naive,, whenever your Wife welcomes you at Door after work and prepare your Bath, then announce that she prepared your Favorite Soup or Food, any man with functioning Brian knows that there is a Catch somewhere, but the Option is limited, because anyway you treat the situation, she must present the case and some knows how to drop Tears just to fool and cage the man, but MPA NNUKWU, I am sure you noticed that, when EVE sachalu ADAM your Pal isi and when you came down for Evening Stroll in the secluded Garden at EDEN, Adam who always await your presence started dodging you... 

That is powers of women.. I also remember that you can't forget David that King with a soul, the King you love well and who also is a Psalmist, but Nwunye Uriah knowing fully well that the Palace has a full view of her compound, knowing that the King is outside the Veranda enjoying Nature, she came out to Bath (We Human know that Women are so conscious of her environment, especially when she wants to go Naked, so she won't say she did not check around to know if there are eyes on the roof) and advertising EVERY EVERY, since that POISONED CHALICE has a way to make even Sampson the Great to become Vegetable, Abraham and other great men to fall  assunder, David saw the green light from the Woman which led him onto temptation.. That is exactly same problem we are facing here.

Elijah defeated all the Prohets of Baal, but a woman pursue him and he ran non stop.. 

You call them a Helper, but from experience, we can say authoritatively that we are the HELPERS and they are the Boss. 

6 Brothers will be living like Twins for decades, not even one small fight, but one suddenly gets a wife, the entire pack will scatter like PSQUARE brothers.

 But the one that makes me so sad is that the women atimes may even build Gulf between the Son and the parents, therefore MPA NNUKWU I plead onbehalf of Men that are in such bondage, kindly format the senses and let them start thinking again with the right Brian and not the left one, so that when such temptation comes around, they will invoke the Bible that states with boldness "Get Behind me Woman".

MPA, as I leave the sorrows of Men and women, I digress into the Political Kwashiokor that is eating the future of this nation like my Northern friends like Eating Gworo, my Yoroba friends eating Pepper as if there is no tomorrow, and Igbo Brothers eating Suya and Chicken with mischief.. 

Daddy, since ages I thought that being a Professor is Pinnacle of Education, I mean Western Education, I thought that many Professors must be Mathmatical savy, but during the colation and announcing the results of this last election, I knew that majority of those Professors are Ezigbote Iti Boribo, they can't even add 2 and 2 and get 4, Majority of them added 2 and 2 and get 56, then I wonder if this is what they are teaching our children.

They sold Shame and bought Moronic tablets, and they ate the seeds of the Damn leaving the consequences to their Children who also will reap the acidic seeds of the parents. 

MPA NNUKWU, I beg you to lend us some teachings here in Nigeria, like those people who aided the destruction of a Political future by conniving with the ruins to manipulate and render a devious result, a Norm that injected falsies into our future, also Pejure the rights of Voters, based on that MPA NNUKWU, I beg you to kindly use your Court and pronounce them guilty, then give them same sentence you gave to Nebuchadnezzar, add small Neman the Lepper Portion to it, then as the Education is not helpful to distinguish them from the rest, give them Kitikpa as Nmezi.. 

That way the next Generation of INEC will know that you are not playing with our prayers.

MPA NNUKWU, as this is still Holy Week, I won't bore you with all this problems that we created for ourselves, but let me bring our Bishops especially those that went to ASO ROCK to rejoice with the President on the Electoral heist that makes the head to spin, that act makes mockery of the Gospel and what we stand for, despite all the prayers said prior to that election, which most Christians cried out about the Lopsided arrangement that favored the North, disdain the Yoroba and despise the Igbo , that Era showed the nation our mistakes about change, the change that change the price of Fuel from 87 Naira to 145 with a reason that.. PDP subsidized the price, and APC called it a Scam and removed it entirely which jerked the price to 145 after the removal of subsidy, but we woke up last week to hear that the SUBSIDY has crawled back into the system, but the additional 58 Naira that was added to the Pump price did not disappear, but the worst is that they are planning to hike the price again to 250 Naira.. 

We know that anytime Fuel adds money, everything adds money and lives got shorten..

 Now that they wants to take our lives and living to NEXT SCANDALOUS LEVEL, even those who picket Jonathan for far far less deeds are sound asleep, Pastor Tunde Bakare comes to mind and Oby Ezekwesiri also bares the faces of her fellow Chibok Scam artists, which upto date the Scam is buried and another was activated and buried as well,while the Holier than thou scavengers are hibernating with Wools covering their Ears.

Finaly MPA NNUKWU as I move out today, guide me and protect me from those who hates my ministry, those who bore me bad wills... I beg on their behalf, any Evil they cook for me or my people, since they are generous enough to cook it, as act of Love, I return it to them and with Benevolent spirit in me, whatever they cooked, kindly multiply it the way Jesus Multiplied Bread and Fish and may they eat it all without remnant.

If they send it through air, may Angels in charge of Air use Racket and swosh it back to them with speed that is greater than light, so it won't miss them at the activation spot. 

Bless my Hustles and that of my friends and well wishers.. 

Thank you MPA NNUKWU for showing mercies to my friends and Love that is greater than human understanding to Ndi Nkem.. 

I bow out as I move out with relaxed mind and my ears twitching on my phone to hear Bank alert that will say.. Your account has been credited with..... I don't mind the higher numbers of Digits..

Thanks... 
Yours Son in Charge of this small small gods that can be mischievous if no one is putting them into place.. MAZI ODERA POg JP signing off but always On. 

No comments:

Post a Comment