Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Sigh of relief..

As Anambra South resort to threat of Violence, POg plays his flute of Peace.. By Mazi Odera POg JP.. 

The Dawn we think was buried has been reactivated, the wheels of spurious ingrate and dehydrated state of anomalies has been reaffirmed like it use to be in Yester years, the cloud above the ancient City of Anambra State has been set with invisible SCAFOLD in readiness to reinforce the days where street Urchins takes the state to cleaners as it use to be during the days of Mbadinuju, when the state was officially known as HOME FOR ALL Criminals (The Evil days) and Daft who formed the Mafia that rules and ruin the state, but that was an erroreous past and it happened because we have not tasted the great Governance that came afterward, which reinforced our faith that ANAMBRA adibago nma, then we get to ANIDS and it gave us a free flow sleep casted on Anambara is better. 

Having received some jaundiced and childish tantrums and acute uncivil Farts from some minions who think that ANAMBRA GUBERNATORIAL race shall be reduced to ZONAL OCHESTRA, I did explain that it doesn't work that way, but when I saw that a group of Bandits resolved as a Team to threaten the existing peace in Anambra when they wrote and circulate enmass the following... 
 They wrote and I quote..
.........................

"THE SPIRIT OF EQUITY AND FAIRNESS IN GOVERNORSHIP SLOT.

By Onyebuchi Nwafor 

For Ndi Anambra to embrace PEACE please let's go SOUTH. 

We are watching with keen interest maka na #ebeanyinaejedinakachukwu "

 End of quote and threat of Blood letting..

This is not a subtle threat, it is a direct invitation to doom which will only consume the vendors and the members of the Cabinets of Ndi ara Adighi mma. 

Ndi Anambra should watch to know who is sponsoring this" War inventing Groups "that will show and address those who wants to come and reign a Terrorist Episode on the state. 

Men with Testicles with Value dangling in between the legs, shall stand up and let us bury this idiotic, naive and Satanic Episode we call Zoning, which never benefited the Populace but the Politicians whose agenda are limited to suffocating the state and enriching the pockets and building a Bullion Barn of Generational affluence, while leaving the state to gnashing of teeth and crying sorrows that never ends. 
We have been liberated, we have been pulled out from the pit and we are not going to go back to decadence again, not while I am alive and having the Pen of Ndi Egede with me.. 
I will always take my stand, hold my ground and those that conspires against me, just have the gods to contend with and they should know na ochu na Okuko nwe Ada, nwa Okuko nwe mwe mwe oso (He that chases a Chick, will keep falling and stumbling, while the Chick throttles away effortless) 

Read my lips, if it is only me Mazi Odera POg JP saw the danger of accepting this decadence of Zoning, then be rest assured that I can and will continue wailing and pontificating until we get it right or I get tired and turn the other side and watch as we taste the tasteless side of the pudding. 

After all, I can only say, I told you so, not that I would've say so.. 

Many have faulted me with my resolve as if na anam anu ife Ogbu na ekwu (I don't hear what a Dumb person is saying), I don't care about any individual interest, what I care for, what I crave for, what i want is to have a state where I can come back to, relax with one Jug of Nkwu Enu, then somebody Ana ehum aka na azu while I relax under my Mango tree and with absolute peace that we are truly LIGHT OF THE NATION and not Pawn of the Fraudsters. 

I agree that South has great Men that can bring great Governance, but my stand is that they should come out as Ndi Anambra, they should come out with qualifications that will tell us the readiness to right the wrong of the state. 

The person shall be wise and with results of what success he has achieved or the method he will bring to play. 

The time to bring back MANIFESTO to our Politics, that way we can look at the Manifesto, compare, contrast and gwa onwe anyi eziokwu ma onye ahu obu Ekperima... 

No more bringing to play one who has no pedigree and one with empty or Fraudulent Skull and package same as ZONAL blessed, if you want a ZONAL Governor, then go to your hood and erect one for your Zone, but Anambra as a state akarigo Mkpi Nkukwasi.. 

Point to NOTE... I will not be friendly in this 2022 election, so if you have garbage kindly stay in your house Maka MPIAWA AZU And Ejikwom okwuru sa aru, incase ina echerum ife OJO, but I digress.. 

Having said the above, let me continue Jogging by the Beach side at Whispering Palm  at Badagry, where I watch the gods commit NED and Regina... 

This Morning no breakfast, just plain Tea without Sugar or Milk, just Lipton with grounded Seed of Jamaican Flower, some spoon of that Cough Syrup that sounds like Panadol and a good sleep after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment