Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Reaching out with..

Minority Report to the Governor on state affairs from Mazi Odera POg JP.

Dear GOV OBIANO, 
As you may have noticed, since Ndi Anambara gave you 21/21 and I careless if it was obtained by hook, crook or straight, but I judged the state guilty because I was on hand to see that many people were busy asking "EGO one ka APGA na Akwu Maka Vote" and when the price sounded right to their ears, they sold the Vote and since it was a consent of the Voters, I said, I will stop crying more than the bereaved, then I changed my mind and said, I will just answer "Ana ene" on matters of the state, after all my old man with his usual witts said  "Ewelu ife onye na asalu kwua ya ugwo, orue, orughi, Oma Nala" (Pay ones wages with what he or she sought after, He will accept with gladness even when you short paid).

When my old woman said "So you make your bed is how you lie on it".

I know you are on your Usual Months Vacation, but I am sure nobody is giving you reports that are not tainted, but since I appoint myself Special Adviser to The Governor on EXTERNAL AFFAIRS, my duties are to fill you in on matters of the state on a Minority Version... 

1)Since you traveled, and as we do not have active or power vested Deputy Governor, the state is like Canoe on the Sea without paddler.. Going round and keep bumping into other Vessels and Rocks.

2) IKANDA that Notorious Killer that was declared wanted by Police has been arrested, shockingly in his interview with the Press, he said and I quote "I work for Mgbilimgba, whose Boss is Victor Umeh"..

Sir, this mention of a serving Senator, sent serious electrical currents up my nerves into my head.. How come whenever they mention Bad News in the state, there is always a way for them to bring his name into it, for Instance..

That his Town doesn't have a PG, the Town gave credit to him because he said the Town has no choice than to accept his dictate. 

They have no Igwe also because the Igwe they elected was not his favorite, so he used his powers, connection and Ekwu Ekwe to push his muscles and suppress the wish of the Town.

One Young man who provides stage and Public address system for Government function who was killed before election at Umuoji for Kidnapping or pushing an only Student.. Son into his Lexus, until they pursue and caught him, then end him the Jungle Justice way, but yet the report said then that he has all the panapherallia that makes him a worker for same Umeh, which I can't say, it's right or wrong... But that is scary.. 

When the House of Assembly tried to impeach the Speaker, the Impeachment was led by Hon UZOZIE his Nephew and reports agreed that all the meetings were held in his house at ENUGWU.. 

Which had they succeeded, the house would've had his Nephew Speaker and impeaching the Governor would've become ofe nkupu.. 

Anambara state had the most celebrated office in the Senate, the Chairman of Downstream Petroleum, but the greed and envy of other states made them to look round for Judas who will deliver the position to them without a Kiss and he did so, in returns they gave him Assistant Labour Prefect and we lost Petroleum. 

Sir, I want to report to you that the same man is now also trying again to continue holding the state in disfigured choking hold as he wants the Courts to continue making the same Anambra Central an object of ERECTION, for he wants the court to declare that the woman who beat him even in his Ward for the second time is squatting to pee as against him that stands to pee, therefore in his book, no woman shall be heard, which we noticed in his family, they can be seen but never heard and he wants same to be replicated in the state, as if Women in the state are all invalid. 

As the Governor, it is time you wade in to put him where he belong.. 

Mandate his town to erect PG and IGWE and you accept the wish of the Town, which will restore confidence on the Government. 

Allow the Police to bring him to answer or correct the bringing of his name into discuss by IKANDA, that way the Government will show that no sacred Cow parade the corridor. 

Moving on Sire to another issue.. 

Sir, the House of Assembly has been so vigorous working non stop, but I was shocked when I discovered that instead of working to better the state, they seems to be working to insert the head in their own anus.. 

They raised a motion, discussed the Motion, approved the Motion and went to the press with it...

 I was so angry that I wanted to do change of State immediately, but since I have not submitted my Minority report, it will Seem as if I went AWOL, so I wait to submit my reports and see what next..

The Motion includes that... If you die in Anambra, that no regards to culture, that the person must be buried within 2 months or the House of Assembly will finish off the Living that did not carry out the burial.

They decided how many Fish rolls to be used in Burial, how many Fanta and Pepsi, how many people will suffice, how many minutes one can cry..... But in their quest to show Nsokwu, they did not say anything about the Killing which comes from Herdsmen just like it happened last week at ANAM where scores laid dead and not even one of them, not the Speaker, not the Deputy Governor went to console the bereaved, yet this house of Clowns were busy discussing burials and ina asim na ndia bu Ndigbo?.

Sir, I do not know who you handed power over to, but it seems the person doesn't even care or know what it entails, but I can reluctantly accept to hold the powers on the interim while you enjoy your Vacation, Kam tie Ndia Nmanwu, ka uwa fu na Anya, but I digress.. 

Sir, let me not bore you with other reports, such as the Extortion that is going on in ANSU, especially in Law department where a particular lecturer extort money from students with bravado and said.. 

That nobody can touch him and if you refuse to pay, he will fail you straight.. 
The Lecturer is above the school, above the Law and above the Government, which makes one to notice that the okwuru is now bigger than the Farmer that planted it.. 

I won't also report that same ANSU needs Bumps to slow down speeding Vehicles that takes pleasure running down students every week, while the VC cares less, after all when one dies, they give admission for replacement. 

I won't also make out time to report that ANSU ULI CAMPUS has grown Cultism to alarming level and the speed they are spreading... If not nipped in the Bud,,, anyway, let's just say GOD FORBID.. 

ANSU ULI CAMPUS.. what they have as Student Clinic is worst than CHEMIST mgbe gboo.. 

They open by 10 AM, the Director will come by 1pm and leave for lunch 30 minutes after which means his day is done until next day, then Sick Students were giving rations on how many can be treated daily, if they attend to 5 a day, others will go Back with the sickness and come back next day as they will close the Clinic before other sections of the school. 

The students who are angling for Medical reports.. 

That one is 10 persons per day, if they are lucky but not more than three times a week.. 

Suggestion.. Scrap that Clinic or simply Sack or reshuffle all this dead woods there and employ those that have heart of Medicals to man it and run it as Hospital where emergencies can be treated 247..

Anyway let me not Bore you with my MINORITY REPORT, so you can enjoy your rest and Ndi Anambara will enjoy the Dividend of 21/21..
 
This is Mazi Odera POg JP also on Holiday near the Beach, where he enjoy Barbecue Fish soaked with JAMAICAN FLOWER and wash it down with Jerusalem Wine and after will stroll as Holy Nweje up and down the Beach with salty waters caressing my foot and sprinkles of water wading with the waves will blister my skin and face and I always smile a mischief.. 

Which translates to LIFE IS SWEET. 


No comments:

Post a Comment