Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Smoking the truth

Mazi Odera goes Zoning and Horny.. By POg 

The sweetest part of Democracy is when we have the audacity and freedom to choose our leaders as choice, from variety of the Chosen and not limited to pick from Nma nwelu isi, Adi nko, nke di nko ENWE isi (limiting our options to a knife that has a handle but with Blunt blade and the one with sharp blade without handle).

Recently, I have been hearing from even the erect, ones I think should know better, ones I considered intellectual savvy when they chorused.. It is the Turn of Anambara South to produce the next Governor of the state.

I have tried educating us with subtle considerations, but odika ana AKU na mpi EKE, but today, let's truly smell coffee, because I am a Man who doesn't say "Akam agwa gi" rather I always say, I told you.

I have been insulted and reduced to dung of Cow by acolytes of some dumb and fumbling politiians just because I tried pointing to the bad premise of choosing the erect from a dwindled portion, that attitude and culture always give us Adaka na onu ENWE and as Anambara is the LIGHT OF THE NATION, we have to right all the wrongs.

We lead and others will follow, so my Dear friends and those not friendly at all, come with me, ka unu nu ugheli Danda..

I have been accused that trying to truncate the Lousy Zonal formula was a Way Okwute wanted to bring back OHO, and that it was OKWUTE who is egging us on, but listen attentively kam gwa anyi nke bu Nne..

I do not know what is Peter's idea toward who Governs the state in Future, and I do not do his or OHO bidding, I have worked with them all this while because they presented and or they are the best of all the line up.They have policies I considered good enough for me or the best package from those at the Fore. 

Nobody, not even the gods tells Mazi Odera POg JP how to think, who to project or where to be, so in all fairness, my stand has nothing to do with Okwute or Oseloka, it is matter of principle.

If Okwute brings somebody who is not qualified, I will hiss then turn my Chakabula on the candidate, gwo the candidate ji nmanu, after all I am old Enough to think about posterity and if I ever join anybody or group again welu resi Alaigbo another Adaka na Onu Enwe, then posterity will not judge me with fairness... Moving on... 

Nme nmeeee, it is our turn, it is our turn.. Obu ifea ka unu megidere welu nye anyi Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife...He came, he saw and... Anyway let's leave his Era alone..what matters is that He is from South.. 

Aka na ekwu, ebido kwa Nye South Chance, nye anyi Chance, enye unu chance unu providia CHINWOKE MBADINUJU....His Record has become the panacea to judge the lowest any person can go in Governance...instead unu ga na eme apologise for that.... 

Then nobody said a thing when you added Governor Virgi Etiaba to the list, making it 3 straight terms for Ndi South.. ...

And on the roll you added Gov, Senator Andy Uba...

Do not tell me that some of them where short lived, after all, if both of us plant Corn and mine grow full braised and yours decided to have gap toothed, it is not my fault, you should remonstrate to the gods and not us.

Now unu cholu another shot abi?

Show us your candidate, based on ability and Capabilities, then we can decide if the person will get the Job done...

Today, I don't care which Zone or Umunna that provides the best, what I care for is.. 

If NNEWI wants to give us a Governor, they should bring one who can say.. 

For instance..
I am MR PROJECT and I have served in the House for 8 years and I have brought so so and so beacons home as my proof of brotherhood... Or kwanu.. 

I am EGO ANYI EFUNA and I have resurrected the dreams and hope of our Youths, I have invested in the State and I have done Noble at the Red Chambers, such as...

Then, Isuofia can say, I am DUBAI TAIWAN and I have done for ANAMBRA STATE so so and so or I have done for Alaigbo this and that.. OK,,,he can say,, with my expirience and expertise, I can attract this and that...

Then we can decide if they measure up to what we want... No more this emotional trauma, no more crying with blackmail, no more IKPO OGA na main road.

Lastly, this 2022 Guber in Anambara state, I cross my heart to say... as PEN OF JERUSALEM, Pen of the gods and the Wailing wailer of Minority Opinion of THE BETTER TOMORROW that, I shall gwo Ndi mmadu ji nmanu, so if you are not qualified with pedigree but banking of Chiwawas barking your promotion, then just know that agam apiawa gi Azu with assurance and having said the Above... I am off but on. 

And I am Mazi Odera POg JP heading to AGULERI OTU to meet my Agiri who has been dodging my calls and refused to return my Charger.
Not that I won't stop at NKE Philomena for a quick breakfast of AKAMU na Beans with Fried Eggs just few maybe 7 Eggs, then fried Yam and Boiled Yam with Egg Sauce, the PAP with Honey, garlic Ginger and Milk with very small. STOUT to mix the PAP to suit my Taste... Then a Cold bottle of yogurt to activate the system... Did I tell us that I won't add fried Plantian to the Light breakfast because I am watching my Complexion.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment