Monday, September 2, 2019

Monday Vibrant..

AZUBUOGU Kicks against Zoning by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Around weekend, during the Iri JI of NNEWI, as true son of the soil and Mkpisi Ndi Egede na Alaigbo, I have the duties to grace the occasion and by arrangement of Ndi Egede, I ran into a Political Force in Anambara State and a Hopeful for those who agitates for ZONING, we met Honorable Chris  Azubuogu, the House of Rep member representing NNEWI North and South, on his 8 years in the House and having also perused his record as the Director of JAAC in Anambra during the Tenure of PETER OBI, one has to pay him a serious attention.

We ask him his reaction to the agitation all over Social Media where the South is angling for another Zonal effect... 

He rented out a smile, then squeeze his face and with a Voice that is peached he responded and I quote 

"POg, I stand with you 100% on your Crusade of No Zoning, let the election be on issue based, Qualification that can be measured and which is sightable.

Let anyone who understand what is Governance throw his hat into the Ring, let anyone who has Master plan on how to bring the state out of the present decadence, restore semblance of Development and confidence to the electorate.

Let that person present to the state how he or she will generate money for Development, not shouting about payment of Salaries. 
The funding for Projects shall be available, so no excuse can be given on why Political promises can't be executed. 
A man who can't match his words with action is not man enough. 

I Hon Azubuogu wants to Contest, not just the change of Batton but because I see the urgent need to amend the Developmental demise in the state, the need to bring back smiles on the faces of our Youths, 
I will run with my records and because I have served closely with ICONIC Governor of this state, His Excellency Peter Obi, I came in to help and weed out Ghost workers, especially Teachers in our Schools, also weed out Ghost schools, sanitize our Local Government workers.. 

I did those things within 6 months,created a Ditigal Diary that helped in managing MDGS, that program that helped Governor Obi perform wonders.

I am not coming in to learn the trade, because after the 6 months of my Contract, I was retained for 4 years and after the 4 years, I was annoited to go and expirience Legislative duties, and that you can see by your self that I have done my duties as Legislator and also as an Engineer who has passion for his people and love creating sound minds, clean environment, create jobs and creative opportunities for Youths. 

POg, let me be sincere with you, I will not pay for Votes, I despise the present style of using Money for campaign and election, because those who paid you for Vote has bought your future, so while they are in office, they owe you nothing for they have paid in advance.

I will present to the Voters, the Workable Blue print that will make Anambara state, the greatest of ALL GREAT. 

Lastly, I say it again, I stand with you on NO ZONING.. let the Campaign and election be on what one has as his or her merits that warrants the aspiration, for Chris Azubuogu, I will lay my 8 Years of Legislative outstanding duties on the table and join it with my 4 years serving under the Best Governor in History, I will come as a qualified Anambra Citizen, I will Run as Chris Azubuogu who people refer to as Mr Project but not as Zonal Aspirant . 

My plans is to combine both expirience and amend the shattered record of Obi. 

I want you POg to put up a Platform, not debate that usually ends up with Grammer, put up a Platform, let all the contenders come and present what they plan to do, how they plan to raise the money, what they will use to back up such plans counting from prior experience. 

If each Candidate will show the state where they are coming from or where they are going, not the oral promises of politics, but a verifiable working road Map, that is what I am for and not Zonal arrangement.

It is time we set another standard for other states, the time to give Governance to those who understands Government, not those who sees Governance as Trade that enriches a Clan. ".end of quote. 

Friends, this makes my day, this is what Mazi Odera POg JP does, we simply brings the minds of our Politicians and leaders to the Fore, show us the Capacities of people who wants to serve or enslave us, then it will be left to us if we want Performance or Mediocrity. 

We did it even before 21/21 Toga, we did it earlier than that and now we will continue doing it.

Anambara is our state, the Gateway to South East, the Light of this Nation. 
Alaigbo is my Tower and strong Forte, then I right and write the wrongs of the gods. 

We present the Position of Aspirants, when days draws nigh, we present the Manifest and not Manifesto of Candidates.. But please let me make a plea, we only focus of Candidates that has plans or worthy to be called Aspirant in Anambra, not Ndi Ejirim guzue or say Comic Contenders. 

We thank Hon Azubuogu for his transparent stand, we are yet to verify his claims, which you know that we must, nobody coming for Anambara GUBER that will escape the Searchlight, sorry once again, not every one that placed a Political Poster is an Aspirant talkless of Candidate. 

Stay tuned with us as we look at Aspirants from the South first, next is another Engineer from South, High Chief Johnbosco Onunkwo, the Political Manifesto, a philanthropist that is coming from Private sector but with pedigree.

We will get to him and understand what makes him Thick and made him think that he has what it takes, also to know if he is selling ZONAL TICKET or Qualified Mantra. 

Mazi Odera POg JP stepping into the Liberation parade ground and with his loin cloth covering his Nadike Ogbogu, he is ready to assist us make a greater and redeeming choices, enough of ADAKA na onu ENWE and no more Mkpi Nkukwasi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment