Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Nke bu Eziokwu....

Talking with our AFRICAN SLAY WIVES by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Ubochi oma Ndi Nkem.
My admonition today is centered on African Prism, it is also about Bible standard and living, I am not about to draw analogy or competition from Europe or American standard.

it is also protected in African Traditional Context. 

I know many of our Daughters with unbridled tongues may want to jump inn and teach me how slaying they are, I know that Social Media menace has turned respect to mistakes but like it or not, I am big uncle that many hate to have but pleased to know. 

If you let your unbridled tongue wag at me on this, I will draw it out, use it to Mop Floor and still smile after. 

I always come with a Big stick, to teach, educate and that way, I build a Survival bridge that can never be broken, gave us tonic of happy life and marriage that blossoms, you may not like my diction and phrasing, but Dear I am not writing to be Loved, I am simply trying to bring back the escaped sanity from our wives, daughters and even our buy 1 get  two Husband's called Gum Chewing Horse-bound(They think only with thier Penis and not head).

I read from Facebook where one of the Mistakes of Masculine said and I quote "A Husband should be made to understand that he must help a wife in House Chores".. 

Then see retinue of Feminine solidarity, to me it wasn't funny, to them they are waxing the modern initiate where they emulate the West to bastadize our Culture and tradition which the West can't ape, because we soar on higher Family altitude than they can ever be. 

Little Wonder they have started wedding dogs, Horses and soon they will be having Sex with those dogs and Snakes, then begat something that can be called "God Forbid". 

The Marriage in the West is just like Shopping out there, you buy a defective merchandise and on getting home, you can decide to send it back and ask for your money back, which is of no consequence, they will quietly take back the returned goods and give you back your money. 

Marriage to them is same, you see a Girl you Like, you don't ask for the Parents consent, you don't conduct background check, you don't even care about the Girls History, you just marry her in the Next and Nearest marriage registry, then call your parents if you are that benevolent to tell them that you are married. 

The parents can't find fault with it because they did same or similar with thier own sorry living called Marriage. 

But out here, we have a system that has been sacrosanct to us, before you take any Daughter away as your wife, you will sweat, your kinsmen will be involved, your immediate and nuclear family will be witnesses and both side of Parenting will give Consent or active silence, but the process is a beauty to behold. 

Despite the odd act which provides that after our own blessed marriage rites, we ape that of the West, we have IKU AKA, IME EGO NWANYI, IGBA NKWU, BIA  MALU ANI and at each step, there will be formidable blessings from parents, but after all this, we still fold our culture which also is Bibilcal standard, where Jesus.. Turned Water to wine as it is written in John 2 from 1 to 11... 

It was a Traditional Wedding. 

So after we have justified our Culture and that of the Bible, we also imbibe with active addiction to the marriage standard of the British which is Marriage Registry and if a British is Royal enough, they add Church white wedding. 

Note, most of thier weddings last for period of a time and they will annul it, contrast it with ours that are considered sacrosanct and Till death do us part. 

In Africa, nay Igbo land, marriage is not consummation of Sexual prowess, it is amalgamation of Matured entity that will grow into Family, kins and Tribe. 

it is our Future Life Insurance and that was why we don't practice Old peoples Home, like they do in the West. 

Out West, when you are Old, sick and depressing, your Children will unanimously donate you to ABANDONED HOME which they christened "OLD PEOPLES HOME" that will be your place until you die and they place you in a Cemetary.. 

Down here, culture and tradition enforce that when we are getting old with WARTS and all, your Kids will be coming round you, you live in your house or that of your Child, then taking care of you is not a burden but a pleasure that must be milked, then if you kick the bucket, you will be laid to rest in the land of your ancestors and not in one God forbidden Cemetary. 

Coming back from the digression that tallied with the discussion, as we have been noticing lately that our Children wants to APE Americans in sordid and nauseous attitudes, which pegged me at the quote that necesitaed  this article.. 

An African Wife, African Daughter married to an African Man should perish the thought of equal partnership, even the Bible abhorred it. 

Bible and Tradition placed man as the Head, which makes him the AUTHORITY and not second nor assistant, partner or any other Verb that flows out of the mouth and mind of this Modern day Girls. 

A wife asking the Husband to share house Chores is a disaster in progress. 

If a man choose on his own to assist, that is a welcome Development, but Wife thinking that she should delegate duties to the Husband, read my lips, that sucks and will bury that marriage in no time. 

One of the discussants ask me, if I will want my daughter to be married to a man who can't help in house chores, let me rephrase my answer.. 

If my Daughter can't do house chores, if she can't be wife enough, then she should consider taking a Room in my house and forget marriage to start with, because once you bring home a Boy and ask me to take his money which is called Bride Price, then I gave you drink to share with him....Both of you kneel down and I pronounce my blessings before my Umunna...

Do not think that you have any remains in my house after that. 

Just know that the day I signed marriage Certificate is the day, I did change of ownership... I changed you from Ada Odera to Nwunye onye obu and if you brought the wrong person, just face God and ask him for intervention, as for me.. Iyasikwo... 

Myself, if my wife decides that house chores are too much for her, that she can't handle it again and she said it to my hearing, I won't be angry and I won't bother her, as a loving and caring Husband, I will bring her a Help.. 

A Young Beautiful Girl with Pointed Breast to assist her, but trouble will start when she refuses that assistance, which may force me to bring the same or another as her Partner, which may be called CO WIFE and that one will be hard working. 

Before I forget, Ladies do not apply that formula your friends are teaching You on how to control your Husband, for one day your Husband friends may try to take him off your Bondage and read my lips, it is only when you find self on the outside that you will know the kind of protection marriage has on you. 

This is Mazi Odera POg JP, a marriage counselor, a Teacher, an Investigative Reporter and a Husband that is second to none, a father that the children can't change with any other.. 

If you have it flaunt it, I have them and I flaunt them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment