Thursday, December 5, 2019

Friday Political Gospel..

2021.. Whispering Hurricane or just a Replica? By Mazi Odera POg JP.

Remember our narrative how we saw the gods rushing with Fleet on the Air, and I was in Tow because I know they are on a Mission that can't be missed by any initiate?.

Also remember I explained they stopped at AMESI and ask me to look deep and make my conclusion?.

Well, I tried but because I have a Golden Decanter and Rusted one, I simply brought the two together, merge them in pursuit of ife dalu mmiri, good a thing it paid off.. 

Just as I was stepping out of Airport, wait, I didn't say HAIRPORT, so do not think I am making reference to ANAMBARA HAIRPORT, the one that was valued at 2 Billion Dollars(730 billion Naira) and which we were told can't cost us Kobo from state Purse, but suddenly we heard that it will cost us again 6 Billion..all from our Coffer, which was awarded without Process, not to talk of Due Process. 

Infact, it was awarded, Fund dispensed before the state EXCO will even know that such Contract is going on and out, reminds me of our Dear OUK, but I digress because I begged my Governor to clean house, most of the mean Neophytes around him will only led him into troubles and lots of Temptation. 

All my Honest advise was on no ear at all, making me wanting to resign my office as UNPAID SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE GOVERNOR ON GOOD GOVERNMENT. 

When I heard that, I remember that, since "Dubai Taiwan" is around the Curve, we can only have illusion and frustration, after all his plans will be implementable after 50 years, but I DIGRESS again.

Back to the sighting and the Meeting at the Airport.. 

I walked off the arrival and Damn, I saw the Twinkling Star standing on the Forehead of this Man (Good Looking, Tall and Huge, Fit but with hidden Swag), who was walking like one on a mission, but something strike me like a Bell, he was carrying his own luggage, he was walking alone and he has this Aura of EZE AFO JURU, my instincts never lied, so I trusted my instinct but decided to let go, that was when UDENE GBA ONA said to me "POg, you found him" and I was like found who, but Udene is gone and I looked at the UGOGBE eji afu Ochie na Ofu and it was CHIEF VAL OZIGBO, the CEO of Transcop,the man who the flying gods wanted me to search out and announce from AMESI.

The Man has created a niche for self, he have made success of any dying corporation he was called to resuscitate, he made head way into areas not conversant with us and made a great input.. 

He created FREE STYLE FOOTBALL and have Hosted 40 Nation twice and that alone created Wonderful Jobs to many Youths.. 

How about the ongoing UNUSUAL PRAISE he has taking go many places and ongoing in Lagos?. 

That brought all the great Christian Musicians together to come and sing down heaven.. Anyway, philanthropy with purpose has been one of his Forth, but moving on.. 

He was coming out from Arrival,no retinue of aides, no Security and certainly he was dragging along his Luggage. (Me and others drag our Luggage too, but most Men who can make a draft of Billion Naira and it will be honored with speed is a Billionaire and they love to show off, leave the life of iwe we gi jee kpata ego (If it annoys you, go and get rich), so when you see one on such status that can humbly manage his Luggage, the person seems Humble enough). 

Do not forget, he is the CEO of TRANSCORP GROUP (They have chains of Blue Chips Company and including many Intercontinental 5 Star Hotel, not forgetting TRANSCORP HILTON and others) .. a position he acquired by Hard Job and on Merit, but that's by the way. 

The man I will prefer to call IDEYI BUTE AKU na AMESI. 

With my confidence of Ochie Dibia, I meet him and since I don't know the Prefix to address him with, I use what others found promotional, I called him CHIEF DR Valentine (After all he has a Catalog of Academic laurels, both local and International), and he looked at me with a measured smile, said "It is Mr Val, please"....

Gbagam... The combination of him carrying his luggage, walking without retinue of associates and asking that Titles would be removed from his name suddenly reminds me of ONE MAN, the man many Love but hated because he dragged Anambara out of the Rock Bottom and place us at the premise of GROWTH and FAITH.

We know that many people are allergic to Ifeoma, and we have this attitude of Gbue Dike na ogu ulo.. 

I am talking about Peter Obi, the uncelebrated ICON of good leadership. Appreciated by others and despised by local and or say Village Champions that has never sat on any Board. 

Well, as both of us seems busy, I made the introduction, and when I told him that I am from Pen of the gods Group, he smiled and say "Mkpisi Ndi Egede?", I was surprise and it showed on my face, for he stepped in between to say "Odera, you are not just a Voice in Anambra, you are THE VOICE, so anybody that truly wants to know what is right or wrong in Anambara and he is not following you must be living in different paradise.

Then, I go frontal too, I ask him.. 

Mr Val, is it true you want to contest for Governor of Anambra State?.

He returned with, "Mkpisi, I don't like to say I want to contest, I just want to do what I am trained to do, RESCUE, RESSURECT, RETURN TO GENUINENESS... Anambara is our state and the Front door to South East, we must get it right"... 

We cant be going 10 steps forward, then 30 feet backward all in the name of TRIAL POLITICS..

Leadership is not Politics, it is an ACT of doing the right thing and spreading love, hope and making everybody smile from the Heart.
A Leader is one who can ecxel in many positions, who makes failed mission to ressurect and who can manage situations that seems hopeless without throwing around blames. 

What we need is A leader who has profile of success, who has managed Trials and deliver Success. 

I looked at the present Anambara state and what I saw makes me to wonder, if this is the same Anambara we proudly renamed LIGHT OF THE NATION?.

Well, I am coming with my sleeves folded, my Jacket off and if Ndi Anambra found me worthy which I know they will, if they consider that I am Home grown, trained in Nigeria Murky Board Politics, know all the players and understands the plight of the Nation and always in Anambra state week after WEEK, have good relationship with Global powers that be and build trust with so many foreign BLUE CHIP COMPANIES which I must bring to partner with my Government for maximum effect. 
I can make bold to say, I have accurate experience and Expertise that can make the difference.. 

I can boldly announce that I Mr Val Ozigbo is coming to SET Back A STANDARD, better than the one that was abandoned..

I want to return the state to where she was prior in Development. 

Where she was in Education. 
Where she was in DEBT free State. 
Where she was in genuine Security by bringing back Town to Town Vigilante, as it was when Okwute was the Governor, if we fortify our Towns, Criminals don't operate from Vacuum, fill the leeway they flee the state. 

I want to bring back meaning to the Slogan of Anids "ANAMBRA THE STATE WITH BEST ROAD NETWORK".

Mazi Odera, this is not Political talk or promises of a Politician, but a word from a Man who wants to SET A STANDARD that will make people to know that, Anambra nwelu mmadu......

Hmmmmmm........Fans, Friends and Enemies, people complain that my article use to be lengthy, so I will pause here and bring the conclusions on next episode, at my own time, and as usual, we are on ground to Profile the candidates, make our reports, then sooner we will CALL IT AS IT IS... the Votes are in the hand of the Voters, ours is to shine light in dark places and crevice, then Xray the real and the Cons. 

That way we can be whistling if our people collect another Ego Akara and deliver 21/21 and when they gnash teeth after all, we will be dancing Azonto.

Mazi Odera POg JP smiling because it seems this is the only time, Billionaires will be coming to contest for the Number one Job of the state. 
That means they won't be coming to gbench our money, after all they have it in great quantity, but if any one does, I will send OTORO after the person.

For the Ears of Politicians alone, this Billionaires are Mega Rich, but they are not Mugu that can be milked, they understand Money, they understand Worth for any Kobo given out, do not think that once you waggle self close or into them, they will open BANK VAULT for you. 

Just know they have met many like you on the process and corridor of making money, so don't go bringing a book of CON to CON them, they are well trained in such.. And from my dept check on all the qualified Candidates that can add value to the state, they mean well, but they protect self with Caution Maka Ndi Nnapu. 

Let me go first and have my breakfast of AKARA na Bread smeared with Okwu Ose, a little stew mixed with Egusi that will serve as Omelette, then send it down with Coke and Pepsi. 
Thank God it is Friday.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment