Wednesday, December 11, 2019

WEDNESDAY DISCUSS..

Laying YULETIDE on the feet of Mpa Nnukwu by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Ututuoma Mpa Nnukwu, munwa bu your Last Official Born Mazi Odera come with sweet smelling Thanks, heart that is excited, tongue that is laden with melodious anthem and leg that dances appreciation of your goodness to me, my family, my friends, my Church and other Christians at large, I say Mpa Nnukwu there is no one that will drag Supremacy with you. 

You are what my Old Woman will call "Onye Eze, Okasiakasi, Ogwo mgbe Ike gwuru Dibia, Odumije, Nwanne Otu onye" but me, I simply call you MPA NNUKWU, the only God that doesn't need our Vote or approval to remain God.

You are Ageless and your eyes are Zillion times sharper and faster than any Sight nor Telescopic Object. 

I come to present this Yuletide to you, it is known between you and I, that I am untouchable, but some of this minions still think they can maim or Harm me with any of this Satanic Yoke they inherited.

You know I use to pray like my Senior Brother Jesus, "Father Forgive them for they know not what they do", and when I continue praying that way, they keep plotting more evil and it will be me who will be on defense, so I have changed tactics.. I give them offensive from now..

Any hand that plots Evil against me or my work, let the Hand wither and fall off. 

Any Conspiracy against me, my family or life, let the conspirators meet with Violent Consequences. 

I do not subscribe to the saying "Let my Enemies live long and see what I should be",.. What is the need for them living, whereas they will continue planning Harms and I keep binding.... So let my enemies, the ones that wish me death, let them Die with the plots, that way I won't be choked with worries about them and continual plots against me or mine.

My Friends will be marking celebrations this season, some will be getting married and while they invite friends, some of the frauds they mistake as friend have concluded plans to give them Gift strained with Evil. 

They have taking the Filthy money they intend to spray on them to some Shrine, so that after marriage, the Womb will be sealed or affected, the business will retrogress and happiness will flea... 

So I bring all my friends to you, any person that wants to attend any event they plan with Poison or Devils alternative.. I recommend that OKADA will Kill the person on the way... 

If the Person is driving, Trailer will end him or her.. 

The bottom line is they won't get to destination with the Evil they packed. 

As many people prepare for Village meetings and other things, the Village Champions are also Busy getting Evil acts together, they want to diminish the lights of progressive people, so I bring them to you. 

Any hand that plans Enyi Ure, Ukwara Nta, Okiri Mgbawa isi, Igha Pin, untimely Death.. 

May that person and his or her household eat, step on and benefit all the plots they planned on behalf of the marked Victims.. 

The Evil that Human did will affect them and not their innocent families.

Mpa, those people that beg us for money and then use it to prepare Charms of Downfall, may that Money cause them Blindness on their way to initiate the evil and may they step of very Angry Mamba Snake, as the Snake strike the person, out of desperation may the person should step on top of VIPER Snake, as the Viper fill the person with Venom, may the person fall optop of Hoard of Scorpions and provoke them into retaliation. 

I pray that all that are traveling shall go in peace, enjoy in full, then head back to base healthier.. 

Mpa, those Ardent Ekperima on the Highway, both the ones on Uniform and those without, they have plotted to extort with Guns and intimidation from us (Ndi nke gi) , Daddy, may those with Evil minds who do what they choose because of protection of the Gun and Uniform, may they get EBOLA that will not be contagious to others.
The money they extort shall thy give them Cartons of Plague. 

Finally, I pray that those who has being cooking Evil pot to reduce the potency of Me and my Messages,may they accept the Evil they cook as my Christmas present, may they eat it all, drank their own blood and the Grave they dug for me, they shall be used to fill it and my Help and duty to them bu ikpochi fa na the Grave.

Mkpisi Ndi Egede filling Yuletide Supplications to the Most High and wishing his friends the Best of the Season. 

Saying na anyanwu agaghi achagbu Ndi nkem..
Mmiri agaghi amagbu Ndi Enyim.. 
Oria na efe efe abughi Maka fa.. 
Nsi na aja agaghi emegide anyi.. 

(The Sun shall not smite my friends by day, nor the Moon by night.
Rain and atrocious acts of Rain shall not befall us.. 
Infections shall be far away from us, so also is affliction. 
Poisons and other hand made reproaches shall not see us in Jesus name).

Those that wish me well, must - not shall, but extremely MUST be Well and Successful, as long as Mpa Nnukwu remains on the throne. 

Alaigbo is like Isreal, the Almighty decreed that, He shall bless those that bless Ndigbo, afflict those those that cause them pains, and I am not going to alter the testament of the Almighty... I will conclude with OMETALU BURU.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment