Sunday, December 1, 2019

Tales of 2 Cities..

The Punishments of ABUJA by Mazi Odera POg JP.

I know many Ndi Abuja will start yabbing Lagos because of terrible Bad roads, bad Breath, Pot Holes and inexcusable HOLD UPS. 

So spare us the Yab and let's discuss the insanity called Abuja.

That ABUJA is beautiful is no longer News, they have criss cross Bridges and Berger Built Roads is a Giving, but Ndi ahu needs some phychiatric help..

Fridays, heading to any environment that houses Mosque, say heading to CITY PARK because you wants to eat Ezigbo NRI,be rest assured that the Muslims will block the road without minding the stress they created. 

Then on Sunday, as I was strolling along AGUIYI IRONSI, passing Yoroba mosque, I saw that even the madness of Road closure affected Churches,,, they closed permanently a road coming from NICON going to EMMAB PLAZA and BANEX, and I wonder, how can people be this insensitive even in the capital city?.

Well the Sun in ABUJA made me to think that somehow, there is a Leaking part of Hell Fire that faces Abuja.

Obuzi high cost of Provisions?.. Imagine Kam je gochalu common Fanta, they said it is 200 Naira na Pharmacy, I negotiated with the seller but they have bad mind, I wanted to take that and when I get back to Lagos, I will send them a Colder version which is 100 Naira.

Accommodation is something else, most Folks will be hailing that they live in ABUJA but actually they live in Nassarawa and some Core Northern states, they have a workable arrangement, they leave thier Northern quarters early in the Morning, transport self into ABUJA and start forming anyi bu Ndi Abuja, then Night fall, you see them running go catch fares back, you will think it is another Oso Abiola and that is one of the major Reason why everywhere in Abuja goes empty at Night.

The most interesting thing is that TAXI is so cheap in Abuja, sometimes you start having pity for the driver that will carry only you as Drop and charge you 500 Naira for a long Journey, so you wonder, how will this man pay the standard high prices for everything in Abuja?.

Don't even talk about Children in school, the cost is something that makes one to consider HOME SCHOOLING as alternative. 

Anyway, I want to appreciate a Friend from Ndi side KOGI who took my burden and be taking me round Abj on his own expense, showing me where things happens and where they sale good Food, like HUNGRY MAN RESTAURANT, NIGER DELTA KITCHEN outside that, I only know and think highly of Jevniks Restaurant.

My main people was forming busy, imagine busy that otu efere AZU Ndu bu burden on them, because they don't know Kam siri kwado.. Adim ime welu jebe Abuja. 

Finally Finally, outside the great Roads in Abuja, the neat Buildings and well designed Town even though without Car parks, I will make bold to say, THE SUN in ABUJA is enough experiment for  HELL FIRE.
I know that nobody who lived in ABUJA will be scared of Hell fire they have Lived it or living it. 

I am Glad, I left your ABUJA for my LAGOS and we don't want any of you relocating here for anything, enjoy your Abuja let's Enjoy our Bad Roads, Pollution and extreme Noisy environment.
We have mannerless society, but odianyi aru Mma. 

Mazi Odera POg JP heading to NKE NGOZI for her usual plate of OGA SOUP at 400 Naira as against that of Abuja that cost 2,500 upwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment