Thursday, January 23, 2020

Breath of FUTURE..

Ndumodu Maka OGA Ndi OGA from Mkpisi Ndi Egede.

Having been angry and moody about the death of IGNATIUS ODUNUKWE, OKPURUISI Oraukwu and the story behind his death that sounds Childish and sounds like Akuko Ifo, I decided to stay with my hands far away from my Pen because a writer can only write with right frame of mind, since mine is polluted with iwe na onuma, I decided to go and Machaa Udara(Woo Girls). 

As I was stewing with Anger under Ukwu Ube OYIBO, that was when ISIKOTE brought me a Stainless Wine Bucket, with Crystal Glass Cup and the sizzling dews from the side of the Bucket, the effect of the Ice Cubes within was like a Temptation.

So I carefully opened the Bucket, dip my left hand into it incase there is need for counter action, while my right hand was holding Decanter that will come in defense if what is in the Bucket is not favorable. 

Hmmmm, the WINE was Emotional Red in Color, Calm as Virgin Island, the packing was alluring and inviting the mind to Rape the Wine. 

So I carefully take the accompanied WINE opener and carefully with a little Caress, lift the Cork off the Wine, as a good man when it comes to Wine, you know that you have to sniff the Cork to know OMO bu Ncha(Determine the Original and others).

Just as I sniff the Cork of the Wine, it dawn on me that I have on my Palm a Wine of Class with Grace, because the Inspiration to write came to me in torrents, and that was when I looked at the label on the Bottle. 

It says GUCCII WINE, Hmmmm, I deal the first Help into the crystal Glass Cup and one swirl of it, cheiiii ojezuem aru, the digestion through the mouth, hit the tongue and the brain analized the taste and mark it 4 over 4. 

Before it gets to my Bowel that leap with Joy, that was when I heard UGOLOMA say to me "Any Big Boy in Nigeria, or say South East that doesn't have Packs of GUCCII WINE in his Cellar, is that one, onye Nme Nme?"..

While I Salvo the Wine, the messages comes clear and it say to me, "Mkpisi na ede with precision, advise our Big men, so that the Death of OKPURUISI shall not be in Vain, they should amend the ways Maka echi " . 


I know many of us are Stinkingly Rich, but Nkita adiro eri Nsi fa, they amass wealth but letting even Pennies or Kobo fall into the hands of the less privilege becomes a serious problem to them. 

They have Bank account that sounds like Valut of Local Government, they have properties, Exotic Cars, Golden Palaces and they live a life that makes Heaven to seems like it has branch on Earth.. 

You are a Multi Millionaire, but not a child's neighbor in your Hood has benefited from you, not the Child of your Driver, Cook, PA, Security has enjoyed just one Term School fees from you and you think you will make Heaven?..
Which Heaven if I may ask?

The Reason why God gave you wealth is not because you are smart or crude, not because you have Sense to struggle, if money are made with sense, there won't be Charge and Bail lawyers. 

If it is by dent of Hardwork, then Wheel Barrow pushers, Truck Pushers, those that carry our Dustin put enough energy and commitment to be Richer than BILL GATE, so God gave you wealth not to bag it, cage it and nautralize others with it. 

It is not to show the rest that AKU ABATAGO, ka ezebe gi. 

Some of you who know my way will tell you what my old man always advise me with which "Odera, Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa" (A Diviner with a very Loud Voice doesn't divine for  Criminals, because the neighbors will hear his divination).
So I only Whisper as I am doing now.. 

Check most of those Ogaranya Mgbe gboo, none of the Children napulu OKUKO Mkpuru akwu (They are so Down with Ideas and moving up in life that they can't even retrieve a common Palm Fruit from a Cock), the wealth they left behind becomes a curse and abberation as the children will add no value to the society, they can keep the wealth, not to talk about improving on it, they simply lay the money and wealth to waste.

The investment that worths it, is when you invest on Children that can't pay you back, nor the families will ever pay you back, but I can tell you that while you aged, those Kids you pulled out from imperfections to perfection will have your back more and much more than your own biological ones. 

Have you ever imagined the kind of Prayers those different families will be saying for you if you open your wallet and let it bless them?.

Have you imagine where you brought out 5 Million Naira and build a very poor family living in Mud House something like 4 Bedroom house?.. Without asking them to give you a land in ransom..

Whenever I visit Bar Joe Martin's Uzodike, Dike Udo OKA ETITI and see Tubers of Yam, Goats, Corks coming in to pay him homage, and as a man who speaks for the gods, I have the boldness to ask some, how come they brought him such gift, does it mean he is in need of those items and majority will ask me to Thank him for Building them a House without any sentiment attached, some are the people he gave Employments, some he trained in schools but in all, he has taught me that giving to the less privilege is better than giving for the Camera and I learn it and started implementing it to beat his record. 
But moving on.. 

Many of our Richmen, don't even give Bonus to the immediate workers that works for them, they can't afford to visit the families of their workers even in celebration or bereaved moment, they simply restrict their visits to Classes and Crown, forgetting that this workers has your life and your Families in their poor palm, they can auction it off to any bidder without regret. 
What shall it cost you to surprise them?..

Will it kill you to pay his House rent without letting him to beg with bended knees?.. 

Will it kill you just to wake up one day and pay all the school Fees of your Workers Children,tell me why they will ever allow Evil to befall you??..

Wait a bit, let me open another Bottle of that GUCCII WINE, I want to refuel and recharge the inspiration..
where did I stop?..

The Most painful is that you take some of your personal securities around, they saw you give out money and help to people whose conditions are better than your Security, and you say, after all I am paying them, then you want them to die for you?.. 

One day they will trade you like OKUKO eji eje afia.. 
A hungry man is an angry man, and when those in your household are hungry, they are angry and while angry, they have to channel their anger toward you and sooner than later, iga Anu Uda ya.

You may have 1000 Policemen guarding you, if you are not making your neighbors, relations to feel your Love, you are simply multiplying your enemies by 10.

Those Security, if you think that the STIPEND you give to them are the reason they kept late night, sleep in your Compound, inside your Car, while you sleep in your Golden bed and tucked under Duvet with AC clapping for you, then you need a new sense. 

Instead of having 10 Police and you are not showing them Love, take 3 and show them Love, they will Form Command that is stronger than 50 put together. 

Instead to have Drivers that takes you place to place and living in Penury, just buy OKADA and drive self to Confront DANGOTE TRAILER. 

Sure you pay them salary, but working with you opened them into a bigger expense and the family that was understandable won't understand that there is no difference between when he was not working and when working for you.
Financially, he is same person.. 

Some of the Big men don't even Feed the Drivers and Securities... Well, I don't know exactly what happened at BOLA IGE but what we read from news, the security came home hungry and went out in search of cheap food to eat and the rest is history and story. 

Make provisions that make everyone around you to feel at home, to feel loved and feel safe.

Have a great Weekend, as Mazi Odera POg JP strolling along OGBU JUNCTION looking at issues with Local sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment