Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Wednesday POP CORN..

Tabling the Taboo to the Governor by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Good Morning Gov Obiano, Akpokue DIKE Aguleri. 

Like the saying provides, a stitch in time saves nine. 

Also a Pre dated War can never consume a Cripple, for the Cripple will have enough time to crawl off and away. 

Akpokue Dike, I have on several occasion informed you that your greatest enemies are not Political Opponents nor those of us who put your Government before a Mirror, we actually help to make the Government better by pointing them to areas that will make them Work, correct ills and have a passive result. 

While Congratulating you on the Papalknight, I reminded you once again to clean house, especially the 3 MUSKETTERS that swear to deal with you, the Government and the people until they make sure that Redemption is out of the window. 

I mean the CASSOCK, THE BULL and the Ex Seminarian who was driven away from Bank because he was a Bandit and who authored the piece published in Nairaland where he alleged "infidelity of Osodieme", yes the boy who abandoned his wife and Baby and smooching with easy preys on the street of OKA.

Because I discovered they have fraternal understanding, which includes supplying information, especially classified information to Opposition, such as the one they defined the SEAT number 3A, the PAPALKNIGHT VOYAGE, (I am sure you have understood the people privy to the said, they stay in the background, pick information and give it out to Opposition).

After giving out the damaging information, they will come to you and cry BLUE Murder, they will ask for Fund to counter, murder or kill off the opposition. 

I think they have done enough, they are reason why the Government is always at War with everybody who has a dissent Voice and that keep distracting the seat of the Governor. 

See what I said in my last piece, let me present the link..


This 3 MUSKETTERS saw my promise to place blame where it should be, as undoing what they have perfected, they prefer all the failures and fraud in the system credited to your office, whereas we know most of the heist are committed with a soft covering "Umunne Governor".

They also tries to create imaginary War coming from PETER OBI, who you know have moved on without grieving on the sore treatment meted to him after doing what ordinarily is impossible,... Yes without Peter Obi and his nature, nobody would've taking Governance to the North. 

That is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, in Capital letters.. 

He did it single handedly and instead of casting crown for him, it was War unlimited. 

Well, I can tell you that Peter had no hand in whatever fight you get, it is your people that work both fence, they just use the name to make sure they fleece you, all in the name of fighting Peter...moving on.. 

Well they came back and wanted to provoke me, provoke Social Media and bring serious Heat on you, that way they will run to you and ask for usual Fund to fight the Fire they ignited. 

First because majority of them are vested, well trained in ITU AKWUKWO, so Fabricating of Documents has being part of what they do best, they created an Idiotic Bank statement they said is conduit used to pay some people. 

Why I insist they are Daft is they forget that Peter can't pay anybody one tenth of such amount or his BP will hit the sky, even at Gun Point, I don't think even Bomb will make him pay such.. 

Had they said he pays 5K,10K,23K people would've believed that he paid it in error, but penning down impossible Sum with Imaginary Account and making it to appear they have indicted Okwute is superlative idiocy. 

I wasnt surprise because they have what it takes to fabricate such, after all most of them feed with such venture before Okwute decides that Governor must go North, so the training is still with them and if they can fabricate this to cause friction, it is certain that they have created so many FAKE and FALSE DOCUMENTS to bury what they stole in the state... But they are all Daft for FORENSIC AUDITORS will tear those forgeries into pieces, Ndi mmadu ewelu jebe Nga after the fact. 

But what makes me to shudder is the fact that ODA OPUO said you have Approved for me, my HILUX TRUCK this December 2019 with Part of the Debt you and Okwute owe me, he said you released the sum of USD10, 000 which is part payment. 

I really appreciate the gesture, but Sir, I have not received any of it. 

Let it not be like how they have been feeding fat with my name all this while. 

I want to ask that the Pay back should be retrieved and I will appoint one who will hold brief for me or get it on my behalf.
 
Thanks for it, then, it is good also to use this opportunity to remind you that as your SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE, that has not being paid, appreciated and I have done jobs which all those clowns put together can't do because they don't have the mental capacity to do such. 

So it is time I get paid for the 6 years the Government has lasted , my Fees will be  whatever other SPECIAL ADVISERS received, multipled into 6 years, the Cars, Trucks and Buses including Lands that was due to them, that also shall be made available to me, Maka atakam afufu for the Government.

 I can let go of the Bonuses, like Christmas and other related Bonuses.. 

This time don't give anybody to give me, especially those who has been saying they will give me , they have a way to corner it and it will enter Audio, I will come my self, take selfie, collect it and smile for the Camera.. Enough of allowing this bunch of irritants ruin the Government under the watchful eyes of the Wise and the Prudent. 

My Job also includes watching and reporting any of them doing the work of Ekperima. 

Finally Sir, I advise again, clean house, (Sack them) this people came to steal our patrimony and leave us a very poor state, then we pile the blame on you, while they smile to the BANK and freedom,, iyasikwo.... 

My eyes on them and my Utali caressing their back. 

Sincerely yours 
Mazi Odera POg JP, the UNHIRED Special Adviser on Good Governance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment