Monday, January 13, 2020

Tuesday Frank talk..

Anambara Election, let's go to Equity, I will bring us the Soap and water by Mazi Odera POg JP.

When they said that going to equity must be with clean hands, it wasn't a twister, it means a Hand that is clean and not one covered with Gloves. 

I believe atoba Uto si wepu aghugho, but the sweeter part of this message is that I hold brief for the gods, our Youths, the future and Posterity, that you don't like it is not my problem, and that it pissed you off, is just a Path to progress. 

Beside, I am not in the business of impressing or making anybody love me or approve of me, the bottom line bu adirom agbazi kam data ego (My Dance now is not to be sprayed with Money), what I do is what I DO and I am not accountable to you but Chi UKWU, if you don't like it, take it up with Almighty God. 

Ndi Anambara, this is 2020 and we are inching closer to an election that will help and give us a Reedeemer whose Job is to drag us out of the present Predicament and place us at the banquet of Hope, we have tasted the wrong choice, we have being to the Top and hit Rock Bottom and now all we want is Messiahic Role Model, a man or woman with a defined Path of progress. 

One who can come to us without over padded pride, and point to us where he was coming from, how he rose from Grass and to Grace, how he or she benefited the masses, how Anambara as a state or his Local Government or his Town or his Family drank from his Fountain. 

Akuko ka Okeke siri Je ARMY is obsolete, the question is kedu Boot ojiri Je ARMY (We are concerned over your pedigree and not plans which will fly off the window before you get sworn into Power). 

Which brings us to the present nkeni Amu Ndi Noise makers that believe na Obu Turn Ndi Anambara South, I have tried to tolerate it, but what I saw in future is giving me cause to puke.

Today Anambara South has many Billionaires who wants to aspire for the position, even though na onweghi onye awusaru ego ya na table gua onu  (We did not place their wealth on the table to determine the Credit and the Debit that will determine the rating) but on scale of Prose, we consider many Billionaires even the ones Nkita agaghi eri Nsi fa(Chronic Misers inclusive) .

I have met with majority of them as players and can tell us that we called Okwute Aka GUM with Leadership potentials to argument the AKAGUM, but many of this "I AM A BILLIONAIRE" can't allow even dog to eat their Excrete, but I will come to that when the stage is set, we can't walk down that road again, once is na amaghi ama, we can't also tolerate tyranny or anyone who thinks his idea is the only right one that others na eme Nzuzu.

Coming back from the digression to Ndi South shouting and making hissing noises about equity and taking Governance.. Let me try and put it straight on the table. 

Ndi nwem, come with me let's take a stroll, hold my left hand because I have ANUNUEBE on the right, let walk down that Path that Led to the waters of Understanding beside OBIAJA NNOBI. 

South has giving us.. DR Chukwuemeka Ezeife from Igboukwu known as Okwadike as Governor.

They gave us Dr Chimaroke Mbadinuju as Governor. 

They gave us Dame Virgy Etiaba as Governor. 

They gave us Dr Senator Andy Uba as Governor..

As i am not a Catholic meaning I can't ask for confession, so reserve it for your Reverend Father, about how long they each stayed or circumstances that brought them into being, the bone we all should contest for is.. Where they sworn inn as Governor at any point in time?. 

If Yes, that makes them Former Governors, same as Dr Chris Ngige who held brief for SOUTHERN MAFIASO but I digress.. 

Ndi South has or provided more of Billionaires on the List, but how about if the Tide turns and the Zone that thinks it thier Turn next can only give us Ngworo?. 

Can we then say let's change the Goal post in middle of the game?. 

Is it not Mma onye nwelu ka oji  Ana aka?. 

Since all Zones have served, and we saw ka esiri gbue onye Ibi Nma, na ka osiri WELU zee.. We should move away from that Idiocy.. Such made many states to divide into Autonomous community and it made mess of brotherhood. 

Okay, let's move to another Vital point in our quest of balancing the equity.. 

South as a Zone has gone 4 times and in all fairness, ORUMBA has never even produced common Senator, so if truly we should start Zoning, then for sake of equity and Fairplay, Ndi South should cede it to ORUMBA.
Unless they believe that Ndi ORUMBA putalu egwu onwa... 

POINT to note...As we are still in the SPIRIT trying to make case for Zoning, we should circumspect carefully, so we can circumvent... 

CATHOLIC CHURCH has taking the Governance for close to 20 Years, so it all fairness, it is turn of ANGLICAN to take thier own Zoning, after all eme Nwata ka emelu ibeya, Obi Adi ya Nma, unless, suddenly we think that equity is not fair enough, that ANGLICANS are inconsequential..

While we Zone it to 3 Arms in circular twist, we should also Note that Religion must play a part too.. 

So after Anglican may have taking her Turn, then Ndi KWERE (PENTECOSTAL) will take a turn, if they don't consider it a Sin, then Ndi White Garment and less i forget Ndi Odinani should also have their Turn as well.

Still on that ZONAL PERFIDY, BANKERS has taking enough of shares, so we move down to Traders and after artisans, did I mention MEDICAL DOCTORS, NATIVE DOCTORS and ENGINEERS?..

I forgot Lawyers, Civil Servants, Clearing Agents and later we the CRITICS should have our turn as well. 

Let's stop sowing this abstract garment of PERFIDY, we should bury this Demon called Zoning, let's go for the Best, if your Zone knows they have it, let them bring it on, we can look at them and say.. Nkea esoghi or this is a good choice, but lowing this to Zonal Prism will give us eribe na afo ejughi. 

I met some of the Aspirants and I can tell us without choosing my words or mincing it, that Mbadinuju and Obiano should be better to do another Term than having any of those mistakes near Local Government Chairman, talk less of Governor.. 

Read my Lips, hapu ife edelu na Motor.. Leave the intro giving to many, they are not worth even Counselor of a Church, we made errors which we wants to correct and we can't use GRAPHIC error to correct a Minor Error. 

Anambara next Governor must not be onye nmacha, must not be I have being there and done that... 

The person must show us verifiable progress they made that qualified them to lead Umunna fa, we can't, sorry.. I Mazi Odera POg JP can't be part of another Mkpi  Nkukwasi and read my Lips, I can't side with any Candidate just because the Powers that Be said so, I am a stake Holder in my state, after all I wasn't Born with expired Sperm, so my stake is high and I am Mkpisi Ndi Egede, so I speak for both Mmadu na Muo and I am not holding brief for any, so if you are part of the problem, then you become part of the Cure that I will remedy. 

The Powers that be may have a Choice based of Denomination or Zone, that is thier Choice, me Mazi Odera have my Pen to stand and do my MINORITY OPINION and just know it that, I don't care if I win or lose, my job is simply to watch out and smoke right the wrongs of our society and having said that, let me move straight to find a light breakfast..

Rice with beans mix with Indomie and fried Egg, plantain boiled one, little Ofe Akwu with a Spoon of Ofe Okra spice up with Egusi.. Small Smoke Fish, Kpomo, Round about 2 lumps, Shaki 3 Lumps, Cow Ear 2 piece, Fresh Fish the Head and just 2 Wraps of Moi Moi... 

Water it down with Lipton Tea soaked with Garic and Ginger with JAMAICAN FLOWER.. the Morning is set and one can see clear before I start early Morning Jogging.. 

Mazi Odera POg JP keeping Fit with determination and perseverance.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment