Friday, January 17, 2020

Saturday Political Zoom..

Mazi Odera POg JP plans to be the Next Gofernor in 2022..

When they said every disappointment can be a blessing, I was sceptical but now, I have started to be a disciple of it. 

The Bible also attest that "God can make a way, where there is no Way".

I have studied the current Political Dynamics of Nigeria, the trend of inheriting what you did not labor for. 

How you can be riding OKADA in one remote Village, but once you get the attention of TANKO, he will employ the services of VIDEO ASSISTANT REFFEREE (VAR) and announce that you scored the winning Goal of World Cup, that makes it easier to win from nothing than from something.

I have been trying to understand how this nation works, but suddenly, it dawn on me that.. It works the way it was before the COLONIAL MASTERS came to waste their foreign knowledge on us.. Just Sleep wake up, get screwed and move on. 

Anyway, after spending a sleepless night at ABAKILIKI STREET, I realised that I must be the Next Gofernor of Anambara State.

I have started organizing self... I will Print Result for 600 WARDS, write the result to reflect that only me was Voted for.. 

I will conduct Primaries or 3 Parties and keep the self nomination Forms by my self. 
So I can switch to one that is more likely at a given time. 

I won't waste my time campaigning nor doing anything at all... 

After erection (bury Election for now), when Men must have finished toiling, then I will simply pledge allegiance to one BALLAM and TANKO and Wham, I will be the BECOME. 

But I won't do it, until others may have gone through litigational process and Wham.. There is nothing they can do to Avert or reverse the effect. 

If OBINNA UZOR can be found for by any Court, even though he wasn't a Contestant in any party, if Hope Uzo can be find for even when he placed 4th... 

Just watch out as Mazi Odera POg JP comes from Basketball court to Win the highest Goal Scorer in Premier league.. 

Mazi Odera POg JP Jogging down Ekwueme square which will count as his campaign outing when the time reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment