Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday truthful..

For Record purposes, Our AIRPORT, the reality and the Scam by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Ndi Anambara Oge erugo mgbe ona Afia ahu,let us keep everything straight, so that even Posterity will be glad that we Chronicled events the way it should be.

When I was sitting with Mpa Nnukwu, I heard when he said no UNCLE ABRAHAM"Knowing the truth shall set them free "and that was what formed my writing principle, which provides TRUTH IS MY STANDARD, ACCEPT IT WITH GOOD FAITH, anyi aburu Oyi or reject it and I will SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT with smile. 

The reason why I always love to put issues about Anambra state in right perspectives is not to slight or place glory on proper desk, but because my Old man cried one day in pains when he said to my Uncle "Oka nma ka Okenye ghalu igwu cha na obodo, Maka Azi eme rie Udene kpo ya EGBE" (it is priority that Elders will not go into extinct, so that children will not hunt and eat Vulture and name her Kite). 

I  do my thing, so our children can be able to have a proper history, they can run chronicles of ife emere na UBOCHI Ndi Governors. 

I know many may feel wrong that I righted the obfuscation, but my own is kedu nke Udene na barber (what is the premise between Vulture and Barber?.. The path won't cross as none needs each other's service). 

Anambara Airport started way back during the tenure of the man who created OBIMETRICS, also known as Governor of Governors, a man who knows but with Aka Gum  na ese okwu. 

it was conceived during the tenure of Barrister Afuba as the Commissioner for Lands, where he paid for all the Lands required and acquired by the Government from the people of Umueri.
The land deeds were secured by Afuba, who later served as Attorney General of the State. 

There are 4 Link Roads that leads from outer towns toward the Airport, both the lands affected by the expansion of the Roads including the Spurs were paid for, that way nobody can say na akpabiri Ana ya(encroachment won't become an issue). 

The twist and delays in execution of the project was because the original Concept was that ORIENT PETROLEUM will Partner with Chinese to build the Airport without cost effect to Government outside the Land and other simpler commitments. 

Cream of Ndi Anambara were copted into the commitee, with Veterans of Ndi Anambara in Aviation, testing of soils were conducted, evaluation evaluated, projection projected but hit stunted when the Chinese pulled out of the commitment with Orient Petroleum, the Governor then Mr Peter Obi made it clear to Orient that what he said at the beginning of the deal still stands, that AIRPORT is not priority of the state, that making our Roads motorable is better and serve more purpose.

Like I always say, I use to be one of the Major problem or say critics that gave Peter black eyes because I never like his gentility, his coming out from the cold and flex into a complex state like ours, and his initial statement which provides "If I am giving 24 Hours to cut a tree, I will use 23 hours Sharpening my Matchet and cut the tree under 30 minutes".. When I read that, I decided that somebody should hand me his head on platter, but truth was what he said, his first years he was getting ready Funds to execute his had plans of greater Anambara, even though he was impeached and during the impeached period, the person Holding brief rie the savings ka onye anataro Army(The savings where spent like one who died in battle front), so he came back and started another savings and I wasn't patient enough, so I gave him Yam mixed Sand, until I visited his works in 2008, damn, I smiled and was happy that..
Anambara state is not caused, we have the cure, that was how I became a convert.. Moving on.. 

Yes, the Airport may not be Peter's priority, but his priority can't be same with AKPOKUE, they see life in two different TELEVISION and they both have the right to live according to expose, so I am not against Obiano building the Airport with his might, at least to set aside something he will point to and say"Ndi Anambara here lies your money ", but the blame should be on our Bishops whose visions and reasonings were blurted, so they can't speak out, maybe because they were observing TABLE MANNERS which provides" Don't talk while eating ".

Also our Igwes who buried the sacredness of the throne and turn to Political apogee... 

No wonder the Man who dropped the Pen I picked, Chinualum Ogu Achebe, known as China Achebe wrote" Things has fallen apart and the center can no longer hold ".

The Youths are more interested in being appointed Political idiot or say Erat who sing praise than who dissect and emesia isim na fa nwelu future..

Religion and Dogma decided that Ethnical Religion takes front role, the Catholics are ready to Cover any shit as long as the person is a member, same goes to Ndi Ceremesi, both are not worried about who is the right person but which Church does he attend as if what we want is Leader of Church and not Governor that Govern even heathen.... 

If you ask me, I will say anybody that wins again, shall took Oath of office at one Dreaded Shrine, I bet you that stealing will stop, taking idiots into consideration will also stop because they knew that Deities don't have mercy only God have mercy, the Work of deity is to send you to God, so he can show you mercy up there and not down here on earth. 

I remember the urban legend that followed the abandonment of AIRPORT at OBA, people said it was transporters that bribed the Government to stop it, so I asked Okwute during one of the interviews about it, he laughed which we know is rare because he smile more than he laughs and he said "Oburo eziokwu, the reason OBA was suspended was because the Land is Erosion prone and if you build Airport on it, it won't be approved even by a Mad man".

I know or I will prophesy with assurance that one of the major reason why Okwute did not handle the UMUERI AIRPORT must be the Proximity between ENUGWU, ASABA, OWERRI and we know that during his days, there was harmony and coexistence between all the South East, so he may have treated it as if we are one Family, which we are by Original standard.

Since Akpokue wants to use his last breath and doga at the site, as he wants to gha Ike na anwu trying to give us Airport, I wish him well but appeal to him, let it not be like the 3 Momuments of Cement, erected in OKA known as OKWABE IKWUBE which lasted for 9 days before it started leaking and we employed Brick layers to plaster the broken parts and it started shaking after the Brick layers intervention, then we use Wrought Iron to barricade it from Vehicles carrying more than 16 passengers just to avoid the story that touches the heart. 

Let the Airport land flights in peace, not the one if flight wants to land anyi ebido mene na Afa Nna, bido kpebe Ekene Maria...

Having make the above clarification, let me go back, so I can Isolate with my wife, as the Family is in Quarantine. 

You that wants to know why I want to Isolate, am I isolating with your wife or mine? Is it your house? Is it your isolation? Is it you that drank the mixture of TIGER NUT blended with others things that is Energetic to the body?..

Leave me let me maximize this Isolation.. 

I remain last Born Mpa Nnukwu and I am Okpokopi onye Igbo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment