Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Good Morning..

GIVERS never Lack, some goes to Hell by Last Born.

Before I start let me say it upfront that adirom acho okwu nma, because okwu Ana aso Anya adighi ebi gboo (I am not given to euphemistic wordings, because words said with Reverence doesn't end with truth been said). 

My old man advised me not to gbalu Ekperima afa, Maka enwelum onu Ike (My old man counseled me against divining for a Criminal because of my loud Voice, if I do the passer bys will hear the divination and know that a Crook is in the Temple). 

My Most senior brother while he was on Earth said, a Farmer was planting Corns in his Farm, as he was throwing them around, some fell on Thorns and were suffocated, some fell on the Rock and had Stunted growth, some on fertile ground and produced properly, so in my own ministry, I write and some repented of thier Evil ways, some simply wanted my head on platter or Mortar, while some finds it funny and laugh it off, but my duty is to present opinion without jaundice and without spicing it up with Honey Combs. 
The way you take it is your calls and it is out of my hands. 

I do not write to impress or to bamboozle with English acrobatism, I also do not worry if Queen Eliza will find faults with my phrasing or diction, I am writing from a heart of Onye Igbo to Ndi Igbo and if I err in any way while doing that, kindly accept my position, I makes no apology. 

Hate me or like me doesn't count for I am the Last Born of Mpa Nnukwu, your rating of me doesn't add or remove anything from my Sonship, I am designated to be the one that set Ndi Egede back on right track, so I am thier scribe and I write things right for them, as they believe in what is writing... 

Moving on after the above intro.. 

Yesterday I did some catch up on some Donors that touched lives, today I want to talk about Donors and Givers who should go to  Hell and wait for Devil. 

If you are a Billionaire or Multi millionaire , you have a company that employ good numbers of Labour, then stay at home happens which is not fault of any of the Workers and paying them salaries will not hurt your over padded Wallet, but you sack them or send them home empty handed, then you turn round and go to your state and Donate some Millions or Billions to the Feds or kwanu you share 1 Trailer of Stone filled Rice with TV Cameras or Social Media standing by praising you as Philanthropist, just cool down, the Factory that is manufacturing the Kitikpa ga agba people like that are still in China under Quarantine. 

Why not tell the Government to screw self, then instead to donate to them and have it covered with Praise Singers(Money or materials that will be looted before it touch any life), so the Government can pay you back when things goes back to Normal , why not simply absorb the salaries of the workers during this trial period, that way Good God will see the Man in you, instead of Social Media to see the Advert of you covered with hypocrisy. 

What makes you a Philanthropist is when you give with utmost Consideration, when you treat the unpriviledged like human and not when your workers are going through Hell and you are playing to the gallery, impressing the Fans, while those that till your field are in desperate want.. 
Remember that Kitikpa is still in China Factory waiting for quarantine to be lifted. 

By the way, I read where some banks sacked multiple Workers because of Quarantine but donated billions to Government, I tried to make sense of such senseless gesture, the people you sacked has Family, responsibility to society but they doesn't matter to you after all they don't count, so you give where your name Will be Boldenly crested on a Marble as Rich man, but I can tell you that you are truly very poor for the souls of the families you put at sorrows will always cry up to God and your Greek gift shall become a parasite and reproach unto you. 

Let me also say to those made men who knew that they have Home workers who can't even afford to be with the Family in this trying period, especially those Police Security, Drivers, Mai guard, Maid, Cook and all the rest that is at your beck and call, but you did not provide for them relief fund and materials to make thier Family to have a bit of ease, maybe you think you pay them salary, I can tell you as Last Born that you need Deliverance, that people are the reason you are still at the Top. 

You think you have reached the pinnacle of success that nothing on earth will make you poor again and make your servant Richer, but Jie brake let me educate you.. 

America, Japan and Russia never knew that there is something in this life that will chase them off the street, crash thier Stock market, shake them badly and continue showing the strength to make them very poor and devastated Nation, so hear me Mpa Nnukwu might just send you a small Storm ibido rioba Nri (You become a very poor man who begs for crumbs). 

Hear me, if you don't pay attention to thier need, one day an enemy will give them attention or that which you denied them, then they will happily trade you for pittiance, yes you pay salary but ask yourself, what you pay them to take care of family is it equal to what you give your Concubine for Nonsense?. 

Is it half of what you give your Wife for weekly shopping or your kids for spree ? 

Do you think if they eat half balanced Diet, they will be Mad?. 

Your Gateman keeps awake while you enjoy sleep, which means your life is in his hand, your driver takes you to all places including to where iga ebi Ajo ndu and you have never given any of them bonus, one day, just one day, they will trade you off like condemn scrap or the driver will make a calculated turn near Dangote Trailer and it is your side of the Car that will bear the trauma. 

Most of you will have Drivers and Securities serving you, then you want to sale or give away your old Car but you can't give it to them or sale it to them at knock off price, so they can say, they have a great Boss. 

I can't talk about the way your wives treat Maids as if they are not Carried for 9 months and you the Boss has never paid close attention to see that all the Dress she wore is from Bend down boutique and that she has never plaited her hair nor used Pomade on her skin, but your own Children will be on makeover and you think that Posterity don't see you?.. 

When your house help or staff is sick, you refer them to Chemist while yours have Doctors that takes care of them,listen to me, those house helps will live and your pampered wards will be at thier mercy, I speak as Mkpisi Ndi Egede. 

Read my Lips, years to come the tears of the oppressed will become Golden and the ornaments of the Bullies shall become a Yoke, that day, you may be weak and your Children has become what you train them to be.. Idiots without future.. 

But the ones with battered growth will be at the head of events, just imagine what your life will be if you happened to be at the mercy of those you showed wickedness. 

Kindly repent, sow seeds of kindness for it will pay off, if not to you, then to your Generation. 

If your philanthropic nature is not seen at the people close to you, then you are simply insulting God. 

Anyway, I am isolated and have grinded my phone Data, so I want you, yes you to sow into this ministry for continual transmission.If I stop transmitting because I lack Data just know that your case is with Mpa Nnukwu and you know Old men don't play with Last Born. 

I remain Mkpisi Ndi Egede, known as Last Born Mpa Nnukwu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment