Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday Evening..

Has PETER OBI donated anything in support of COVID? by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Atoba uto si wepu aghugho, many have been throwing intercontinental missile at Okwute with the above question, but surprisingly many people are beginning to toe that line and school of thought, but as Mkpisi Ndi Egede, come let me provide response Ana kuro mmiri.

To start with, I hold no brief for Okwute or anybody and I need no clearance From anybody to opine..

Okwute is yet to Donate, sorry scratch it... The answer is NO... and then come with me, hold my left side of pocket, then put your phone is Vibration as we enter classroom and we know I have bad temper, so that I don't start stoning people with Pen..

1)Peter is a Man, not even Peter can predict, he does what others can't do, not now and not later... So he did not because..

2)While as a Governor, others ji nwayo na eme fon fonjue akpa(Commuting embezzlement of highest order) , whereas he was busy saving money, building Schools, creating Jobs, giving Buses to schools, building Secretariat in OKA, rebranding and rebuilding our schools...

Then gave us the Best road network..... Hei stop clapping, you are distracting me..

2)While other Governors, not only in the South East but Nigeria in General where competing on who will take the highest loan...

That Man who never donated..
 Was saving money and after giving Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University 5 BILLION Naira, plus 5 Hilux,  Buses and 20 Million to every secondary school in the state...

Now here is where I am angry with him, instead he would've dip hand inside the Savings and give most of us thank you money for working with him, he left the sum of 75 Billion Naira to GOV Obiano.... Stop stop please.. Don't clap for I am not happy.. Because he saved the money and within 8 months amazua the money and bido ina Loan here and there, then I did not want to add that he saved also..
50 Million Dollars with Access Bank for the future of our Children, 50M at Diamond and 56 at Fidelity Bank...Nke ahu efukwuena as well..

Just imagine if he had manye aka na that savings and slap many of us with say 1/3 of the 75 Billion.. OK let me not be Anya ikwu, say 10 percent ... I would have donated part of it now to Covid, Aka na AKU every where.

3)After serving as a Governor and won the most Transparent Governor of the Decade, he still goes round every month and give schools from Anambara to KOGI to Ugwuawusa the sum of 2 Million Naira per month as his support to education..now You  can clap..

Now before I continue , tell me which other Governor does that, not to talk about Ex Governor even the ones that took excessive loans...

The man bugodi Dachi.. Changa, atarufua or to cut it brief.. He is MINT..

Back to, he did not donate, for now as I can say... He hates branding and what you can see now are Branded LICE, branded Sanitizer, branded Face Mask...

 If Okwute is the one I know, kama oga enye gi 10 Naira to brand anything for him, let him trek from Lagos to Ghana..
He can't do it .. He does what makes him Okwute.. He make sure that every Kobo counts..

Lastly, Okwute I know hates to enter field when it is rowdy, he prefer to move incognito and he hates brandishing of unmerited accolades.

I can say he has being doing, sorry let me rephrase.. He did as a Governor, he does as Ex Governor and he is doing as Okwute Ndigbo.. Oburugodi na omerozi.. Ndi Ozo mehai..

Having said that, somebody should tell him that he and GOV Obiano is still owing me for my Hilux and the money I spent for 2013 misadventure matalu Ogini ka anyi ji isi kote? "...

 I am Adding the interest, and the Hilux will have added one Car, after all had Okwute dipped hand into the 75 Billion welu kwua ugwo fa ji,,, I won't be sad na ego anyi efugo..

This is Mkpisi Ndi Egede enjoying his Seat at home eating JI ahuru na Oku with Nmanu.

No comments:

Post a Comment