Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Bank Scam

SCAMMER UP thier Game, so we have to Up ours.. By Mazi Odera POg JP.

Just about 6.39 AM my Phone Rang, and the Voice on the other end send greetings and speaking IGBO that is laced, which place him at DELTA IGBO.

He called with 07046195038,which I wasn't able to check as my Data wasn't on, so the True Caller can't identify the caller.

Later when I on Data it identify it as SCAMMER.. 

He told me he is calling from the Bank, but I wasn't actually myself, because I would have ask him which of the Bank, but since I know that Access is conducting an Upgrade, so I assume they are the one, He created a faintly noisy background to make it appear as if he is in a Banking environment.

The Timing was superlative, it shows they are not just CON group but improved version, because they knew most people are waking up and or still sleeping, so the DATA that will power the Caller Display is not on and working, plus that early your brain won't be working as it is still trying to diagnose dream and reality, so they got me by that hour of the call, which made me not to have discovered.. 

1)He said he is calling from my Bank and I did not ask him, which of them.. When you ask them that, it threw spanner into the Scam.. Because they Print the information and give go them without specifying BANKS..

2)For the Bank to be that Full and active at that hours of the Morning, meaning they did Night and there is no way they would've started calling Customers that early, it is rude and ill mannered.

3)The number he called is not the one I use for Banking transactions but my brain wasn't registering all that at the moment. 

The caller who identified self as MIKE gave me all the details that should be accurate, making it sound as if he is on the Computer reeling off the Information, whereas he is reading from a printed paper handed to him by.. 

1)Sacked Bank IT staff who may have created back door into the Bank system.

2) one of IT installers, who is not worried about trace back.

3)A staff of the Bank that is still active but with ulterior motive, which aids them with any inside dirty Job.

He told me that there is discrepancy on the year of Birth on my record, that the one in the system is a Year younger than the one in the BVN,which he said they will update with the one I choose. 

He ask me what is the expiring date on my ATM CARD, which is harmless question, my brain went to over drive and I opened the door of defense mechanism of my brain, I tried to assume the harm in such but saw none, I told him, and he said OK, that it still have life, that once it expired they will give me another.. 

And I know that this is heading to somewhere. 

He ask me the Number that is in the Beginning of my Card, whether it is 4 or 5 and I answered...

Here I stand to calculate if the Caller is actual Prank, Dumb or something, then he ask me to reel out the Card numbers, so they will do the upgrade and that they will send me 6 digit Code which I will write down in my diary, anytime there is issue I will give them that Code for swift rectification.

Now Mazi Odera POg JP kicks inn with Number 6 of an Igbo man, I say to him, since you are working from Bank Computer that provides my BVN and other details, that should also give you my CARD number.. 

He polity said that the Card details are blocked from them, that once I supply it, it will enable them upgrade me so my services will be seamless..

 I said to him, don't worry, I will be going to my Bank this Morning and discuss about the upgrade and give them whatever that is needed.. Hard copy..

The caller is more matured than others, he said that while he is at the system, that if he doesn't feed the informations right, the system will block the account..
 And I say to him, it is Okay as the blocking is temporal.

We cut call and I turned on my Data and check the number, it was marked as SCAMMER... See attached screen shot. 

Well I owe friends and enemies the duty as Mkpisi Ndi Egede to let them know about it, and how it works, so you can be ready and educated when they come calling you with such or any other style they will improvise with. 

Have a great day and always look out for those that FISH in another man's Fishing BASKET.. 

Mazi Odera POg JP, last Born Mpa Nnukwu trying to save some the Scam that is advanced and many may fall victim of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment