Monday, June 1, 2020

Tuesday with Love..


This is not a piece, it is not a Peace offering, it is not an appeal, it is not luring... This is my Mind..the mind of Mkpisi Ndi Egede. 

Can I tell us that when I write, I do so not considering how my friends, well wishers will take it, I simply write because it is right, and hear me, I makes NO APOLOGIES for saying my mind. 

2022 GUBER Aspirants in Anambara, I come to you, to assure you that I Mazi Odera POg JP will join the Race, but never as Aspirant or Otimkpu but as JOHN THE BAPTIST, but the only difference is that I will point out Ekperimas, Ndi Uchu, Ndi Osochiegbu in the Race. 

When I do that, it is without Prejudice, it is just a fore running to better my state. 
In so doing, I may have stepped on Toes that are powerful, please know that as long as your Toes is infringing on Space of the righteous, that I will love to step harder with Spike Shoes. 
I may also bite the Fingers that fed me or have intention of feeding me, well there is a problem for I will love to chew those Kuturu infested Finger that is feeding me with Maggots. 

So if you have money in large quantity, and you are assured that the GUBER is yours for the taking by Ndi Igwe, Ndi Bishops, Stake Holders just be rest assured that I with litany of other NON STAKE by Stick Holders in the state will RANK XEROX you, your life, your inputs into our state, the live you have helped, the lives you have maimed, and we lay it down for the Voters to choose.

No more Mkpi Nkukwasi, no more Import of Mistake and certainly Anambara can never be a Penshion state for any retirely.. 

I am Last Born Mpa Nnukwu... And Pen of the gods.
Good Morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment