Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Mekwe na afa Nna..

IGBUDU met with IKURU, ekete kwupu ohu by Mkpisi Ndi Egede.

The weather was as it should be, it was nay in the day and Ndi mmadu ejebego olu and the gods are wandering in stealth mode just as they do when the day is mid and mild. 

Because I was seeking for the Regent of the Seekers, I was also on invisible module as I tied my Ikenga embellished with Anunuebe on my thigh, then with my Magical decanter placed between my NADIKE OGBOGU and Uyoro, I was ready to do battle and prosecute War, so I was moving with speed of EGBE na acho Ibu Okuko, that was when I sighted Ezekudene trying to make love to Odumodu beside MKPODU the Boundary marking ancestral Tree, but as I flew low to be a witness to the sacrilege, that was when I saw IGBUDU and IKURU brandishing Abuke and UNANWULUEDE and I knew that peace has eluded the land of the forebears, as I am the Pen that writes them right, I make move to appear and broker peace, but what I heard kept me back with fury, it was Igbudu who thundered "Does it mean Anambra is yet to have enough of the punishment with loafers as leaders?"..

By the mere mention of Anambara, I was drafted and attracted and I kept quiet, still on stealth mode. 

I just brought out my spiritual Stool and sat on mid air, a move only those of us who ate Mkpuru Amu Danda can accomplish.

IKURU heaved sigh of wonders and he responded to Igbudu "Anambara is try your luck place, infact even onye Ofu Anya na Abu Eze na ya '..

If they can go to side KOGI and unleash what they unleashed, I see no reason why any other thing can't be made to continue the drama. 

That was when I knew that even statism politics has gone to the land of the spirit as  IKURU from ABIA is trying to make Igbudu from Umuoji to get infuriated, which may result to aerial fight and not only the Air shall suffer the consequences, that was why I eraze the wrath from the mind of Igbudu, so he said with Matured tone... 

Once beaten, twice shy.. Yes, we tried that path with a hope that it will balance any unbalanced situation, developmental wise, but it simply show that once a Man is tired, he is retired and once a man is retired, he should be left alone to enjoy his retirement, any enforcement will simply place him on retirement enjoyment and everything serves as Fun to him, as he has nothing to prove, he only ascend to enjoyed old age. 

IGBUDU now with voice of seasoned teacher, said "If truly Ndi be anyi wants to get it right again, they should jettison the prevailing intrusion of Bishops and Men of Collars who are not called to Choose leaders, but like Mkpisi Ndi Egede will say, they are called to show human, way to the Cross, but they prefer to show them the short Cut to Hell.

( They lost the scent of Christ and follow the Whiff of money, they don't hear the Angels Voices again but that of the Political mammon. 
They don't preach posterity, repentance, they preach "That Crook is a member of our Church, so Vote for him... He can bring tithes into my Church", they nolonger care about how God felt, that is why they hired Policemen to guard them incase God send Angel to come and arrest them, the Police will shoot the Angel with Gun.. And by allowing them to decide our faith in God, now our faith in Circular world, our Fate in Canal living, we are better off living in Cage like Apes.. Moving on..) 

IGBUDU went ahead to explain, If one wants to be a Doctor, the person must have gone to Medical school, had a stinct with Hospitals and have close contact with patients.. 

Same goes to Trader, Eithier you served a master or you go into it learning the trade with a man who is vested, that way you can grasp the peripheral attitude of it, which in most cases, you may not get it right, because the taste of the pudding is in the eating.. 

A student spent years in school to have feelings, understand the Norms and allow the School with all the Warts to sink into him.. 

One must be in the Sea to swim in it.. 

One must be seated on a Barbers Chair for him to get his hair Cut. 

A River can't drown one whose presence is not felt inside the water..

So if Anambara wants to revive and or resuscitate, they should stop importing those who have never hard any close shave with leadership, who has never had any stinct with local Politics because those he will deal with will always see him as NATAD person, the person may have a great plan but his foot soldiers and fellow executors will sabotage it with smiles, that is why it is advised "Send a Ninja to Kill a Ninja". 

If one wants to be in leadership position, you have to start from Houseman ship, start from learning the trade from down up, not up to down, serve at lower level, then gain expirience, move up the ladder not from Top of the ladder, you can't start from Top floor, it happened only once, it happened because Okwute used his Helicopter to land one at the Top floor and because the person never knew how many floors were cleared for him, he abused the effort. 

You don't just come from outer space and grab the Igwe of your community, you will be in constant conflict with the gods of your clan. 

This is where my head started spinning as I saw the answers to Anambara Politics and Politicking.. 

It should include, anybody that so desire to lead us, shall be led first by others and the person should not be exiled while season is ongoing, you must be on Bucket seat of a Car to learn how to drive, you may assume you can goggle it, but there are many things you will miss. 

The reason why an illiterate trader can best a proffesor that teaches Business Admin is not far fetched.. 

If both of them were given...say Professor 2 million and a boy that served as apprentice 100K to enter Main market and trade. 

Less than 1 year the apprentice will be controlling 1.5 Million, while the Professor will conclude that there are Spiritual undertone in that business as he will be using the last 20K he got from auctioning his Shop to the apprentice, he will use the money to pay his way back to one school that needs Natad teacher. 

His concern is in other, he doesn't know the trick of the trade, but the one that learn it knew all the pros and Cons.

Anambara 2021 election is not like other ones we have, this time we need those who have tested Politics from ground Zero, who has been vilified, wounded, who has been Chopped mugu several times, who has lost money to even Poster pasting Guys, who has been Conned by Ndi Otimkpu.... 

They are the ones who understand how things should be run because they have been tested.

Nobody can bully them, they know all the Towns by heart, they know the high and the might, they know the down trodden who has what it takes, but those who think they have utopian connections and with that they want to Govern a state they don't know the Borders even if thier life depend on it , those should go back and wait until Emezisia Anambra. 

Don't misunderstand me, what I am saying is....we have been Guyed once, this time anyi mu Anya ka azu.

I am not saying willing and Buoyant Aspirants cannot contest, if I say that, then I am a bad soul. 

I encourage everybody with Change eji Ata akara to join the fray, that way all Political traders and Political Ndi Oso Afia will get something that will put food on the table. 

Also it will advertise you for tomorrow but if you think, you can just jump out from unknown and grab a strong Party Ticket, then win Anambara Election, come with me, I have a House in ASO ROCK VILLA belonging to my Father that I want to sale to you including ONUICHA Second Niger Bridge, na my Papa get am. 

What I am advising as a Transparent Political Consultant or DIBIA onu Ike, adirom agbalu Ekperima afa, is make sure the money you will spend in this election as a Neophyte is the one ijiri welu Chua AJA, so that it won't cause you Obara mgbani enu. 

Don't forget, we are Political Diviner and we divine with precision, in Igbo language they say anyi bu ogba ntutuko na afa, so bring your Cows and we help you to make consultations with Ndi Egede. 

Reflective moment... Stop looking at me with Evil eyes, I am Last Born of Mpa Nnukwu and once you throw Dart at me, Mpa Nnukwu will throw  Spear at you and my hands are clean.

Mkpisi Ndi Egede moving out of Political prose toward the end of the road to take early morning Utaba mixed with Uziza for a clear Head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment