Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday Discuss

Ana agwo Nsi odo Anya adighi etinye ya Igbaka by Last Born Mpa Nnukwu.

When I think we have stoop the lowest low in Anambara, when I think that nothing will ever makes me to shed Tears again, when I think we have seen Thousand, what is hundred..

 That's when APGA started sharing Bread.. Yes, you heard me, they started sharing Bread..as Palliative to water down the effect of the one did by PDP that command 125 Million Naira. 

It wasn't that APGA surprised me, after all since the Party were taking over by Pharaoh that never met Joseph, the subject of the Party changed, the mission eclipsed and the Brotherhood migrated to merchandise, which is not surprising after all the saying in Igbo provides "Onye Amaro ebe elili Ozu, na esi na Ukwu abo" (One who wasn't at the Burial, will exhume from the leg), they had no interest in the party but saw it as avenue to stardom and enrichment. 

Not Bread and Butter, not Bread with Sardine, not even Bread and Akara, okay, not Bread and Akamu, not even Bread and Beans gbalu Mmiri (Cooked as Jellof), not Bread with Tea.. But Bread, dry as it is, they want us to swallow the Bread, then it may strangle us because not even Water were provided as alternative to the wash down.

Okwanu onye mmadu Akpaka Nsi.. This World is not our home oooo, we are just passing by ma ufodu kwe. 

I wanted to say, ife onye Cho ka ofu (One gets what he is searching for), until I heard that the Gospel of Bread has been marked to gulp 400 Million Naira, then they mapped 100 Million Naira as Logistic to share the Bread... Forcing one go ask, if we go up to Ghana with KEKES and buy the bread, bring it back here, pay Custom Duties.. Can it cost 20 Million in Logistics?..

Well, that burned my mind and stirred my anger that I wanted to be angry with STANEL for such Childish prank, then it occur to me.. 

Who actually owns the franchise called  STANEL Oka?

Why is it Fortified with apparatus that belong to the Government?

The Legends are alluding that this particular franchise belong to the State or to a prominent Proxy, and the circumstance surrounding it, adding the way all serving SA to the Governor always serve as Helping hands or stewards in that establishment, plus the Monopoly the PMS section enjoys by parking her Tankers all over the place without Fear, Favor or caution from authority, that send signal that all Laws are Lopsided when it gets to the Brokers of powers.

Yet it did not address the ownership of the franchise, which when it does, many conflicting will fall into place and Space. 

I said I won't talk about the Rot in the system because the entire state Voted 21 /21, meaning they love what they get and Nwoke bekaria akwa Enyi ya Nwanyi nwuru anwu, odika Obu ya gburu (When a Young man cry much over the demise of the Girl friend, it will seem he has a hand in her death).

When they said they have done 1,000 Kilometers of Road, I smiled, measured it all and it was about 87 Kilometers in all, but wetin Concern me?..after all the Yardstick they usually use to measure progress is always strange and the Counting Machine they also use to count money is totally strange. 

 I shifted toward the Bush, so I can smoke my Paw Paw leaf in Peace.

My old Woman has a way to express self after she cautioned severally and it fell on deaf ears, when it comes to be, she will simply say Nto oooooooo with her two hands holding the lower part of the Eyes. 
Whenever she does that just know that you deserve what you got, but me, I don't do Ntooooo, I simply smile a mischief, then ask Bar Man to bring me a combination of Whiskey, Brandy and Hero beer, so I can have a grand mixture that will hold down excitement within me. 

When they shouted that they have exported UGU worth 5 Million USD to a nameless and faceless company somewhere Overseas without name or location, I wasn't Suprise because any community that develope talent na Itu Akwukwo can never do a thing deviod of Con, it is part of life to some people. 

The only thing I did was to check if there are Farm in the state where one can find UGU that worths ordinary 200K , that one become a mirage because it is a magical Myth which is best for Legend of the Seekers. 

The transparent Fact is that the only people that add Value in the present Government are Professionals that are from other Zones, which Umu NNE Governor has tried to get sacked, and any of them that remains in Government now must be First Class in what he or she does... Ndi side Ugwu are only making the Government to appear like Ota Akara. 

I stopped getting worried when they build us Okwabe IKWUBE at AROMA, MONUMENT of CEMENT at KWATA junction and Pile of Dangote Cement at Amaobia at the final cost of 15 Billion Naira.. 

Originally it was offered at 6 Billion for the 3 Mistakes, then re-evaluated to 12 Billion and finally at 15 Billion, not as if there was bidding for the Job as required by Law, not as if the Bridge was built for any progressive but since Peter refused to share the money left behind, since he refused to bless those that worked for him and made him to be a  legend.. 

Akpokue saw the Pile of Money and help to make it disappear and I was against it, but I am wrong, I would've collected my share and ZUZUPUA na Uzo. 

Chelu, the nauseating part of that waste is not the 15 Billion buried, but that the fact of the needless and useless of the 3, as it constitute more of gridlock, more of Nuisance than having any effect to benefit anybody. 

Imagine Irigolu rituo, Irigolu Kwa rituo and 15 Billion gone, if you put that money into a hand of real Administration, they will build brand new City with change (Remnant money). 

Well we washed 15 Billion Naira down the drain and the worst is that, we did not get approval from Federal Ministry of Works to carry on that Job, so it is not qualified to be rendered for future refund, but it was so done because had the Feds got involved, they wouldn't approve 300 Million for the 3 Bridges, but I digress. 

As we speak they are trying to build one SHANTY called ANAMBARA HELL POT. 
It seems this Government swear to leave piles of monuments all over the place. 

My fear is that the 3 Signature fraud sited as Bridges as above that caused 15 Billion, started having cracks and falling down a week after it was opened for Cars as it was barricaded against Buses and trailers as it wasn't build to carry weight. 
It was an eyesore and worrisome moment, what they did was to enter Eke Oka and bring Brick layers to patch it up.. A project of 15 Billion at that... 

Let's not talk about the Tragic sorry I mean Traffic lights, that were mounted and it worked for 48 minutes and become a monument. 

Not to talk about the Branded Patching Machine for our Roads that never worked even for a day.. 

Who will talk about the DRONE that was meant to catch Theives and Kidnappers, well the Camera operator who owns the Drone has since taking back his machine he uses to attend weddings, igba nkwu and other events. 

Do not ask me about the Almighty CCTV mounted, which they promise will make us the Safest state. 

Now the Hell Port that said will cost Chinese company 2 Billion Dollars as they said, but when the Fraud was scary, the Chinese distance self and now we are building it.. 
I can't tell if it is Contractors that are doing it or another Masons, Brick Layers and Carpenters from Eke Oka, but what I know is that Planes will be falling, sorry I mean landing on it at owners and passengers risk. 

Anambara is our state, I am a STICK HOLDER and never a Stake Holder, as they hold the stake and I held the Stick... Do the Maths.. 

I once questioned the rational behind the Generator powering Streetlight against Solars and no good answers were coming, as we know that with Solars it will Cost far less, Infact it would've cost what the Laying of Cable from Generator to Light Poles would've cost, but there must be avenues to Mop out the money Peter Okwute refused to share or refused to use as Thank you...

Do you know how much they budget for fuelling the Generators powering those street lights?. 

Do you know who is managing the supply and maintainance of those money guzzling lights?...

 Imagine as we speak even ordinary SA in this Government must have a minimum of 1 House in Choice area of the state, a feat not even Commissioners served with Peter for 8 years can boast off, but the SA in this Government achieved that in less than 2 years.. 

SA is not Special Adviser but Special Assistant.. So imagine what the Higher one's command, but what is my own there, I am just angry that instead to allow us mourn in peace, they started sharing Bread to us as Ndi aguu.. 

I am not all that angry about the bread but because it was a candidate that wants to vie to replace the incumbent that has the crying and degrading idea, meaning there are no more bright Idealistic Men and women left in Apga.. 

My Plea is to weghachi APGA to onye aghana Nwanne ya, the current slogan "Nkea by nke fa" is skewed and screwed. 

I am Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and I am a Stick Holder of the State. 
I am Mazi Odera POg JP, called also Pen of the gods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment