Tuesday, March 7, 2023

 Eziokwu ana kuro mmiri na Nke ikpeazua by Pen of the gods.


My best Solution to issues is "I told you so",I never said I would've told you ,owe bulu the Situation in Anambara state ,come with me ka inuru Ugheli Danda,not that most of you can change but for the record that ife ga eme anyi si anyi na aka (We will be afflicted Because of our stiff-necked ness ) .


If you know PETER OBI well enough ,you should know that he seems to be Nwa CHUKWU Ku na aka or Nwata Ndi muo na awalu Uzo(Child at the Palm of God or the Child who the gods pave his ways).


Do not wrestle him if he did not offend you , don't mess with him because he can't retaliate, but seems the gods are in tandem to wage his War... unless he offended you,then the gods will stay Akimbo if you are just.


Since he was rigged out in 2003 by the gangs led by ESELU UGA,just see the spiral drowning of Eselu,his status of MGBOROGWU Oji was uprooted and it was so bad that he went down from king Maker to Aspiring to become King and all his efforts always end in great shame ,if he can't make self SENATOR, imagine his strength if he ever wanted to make self Governor,the political rejection was so bad that it rub his brother Senator Andy in a very bad light,but moving on..if only he know ebe mmiri Siri maba ya ,he should go to PETER and Kow tow and they merry ,then his spiral will stop,but advancement is what I can't tell ..


Gov Chris Ngige did all he can just to keep Peter's mandate and after it was taking away from him ,and with determination of Aju onwu ,he stole one term Senatorial Ticket..well his Political mate is Bola Tinubu,just check the Gap ,both of them served as Governor at same time ,one is Mega today , while one ka na amacha Ube.


Ifuru Ndi House of Assembly that impeached him ?..none begolu Agu mbo or gbapuo Ezi imi (None have clipped the Nail of  Tiger or pierce the nose of a Pig),it is always igharamigha from one end to another,just like Nwata buru nmonwu Uzo ya na oso, nmanwu buru ya Uzo ,nkwukwu Ezue ya ahu (When a Child stay a little ahead of Masquerade he will be trotting an escape,but if it's Masquerade that's  ahead on his Path,he will be sweating profusely, because he can't pass the masquerade to get to destination).


Come with me Because I am a good Diviner with Clouth and Anam agba Ntutuko ma mbido igba afa (a precision diviner).


Ifuru Sir Victor Umeh? He is one of the best Political seers ,he felt that grace was about to leave finally and he did what ordinarily Pride won't allow many Human to do by going back to Peter despite all odds which I can't wrap my head to the Union,and you can see how he got back a new leash in life.


Ifuru Gov OBIANO that wrestled the Hand that fed him ? Well his trouble started even before he ended his tenure,and would've escalated if only he served as house boy to a Sinator as was penned to be his albatross, that would've shown him that adiro eti akpa Aja aka ...you can think that his family political life was on leash but I tell you that even EFCC are playing the trilogy of the gods and He will be forced to dance same .


His case is two headed monsters as he  offended 3 people with God's anointing,but ka anejegodi.


Imagine all the South East Governors that refused to stand with him on the Redemptive Ride,all of them are facing Ogini na afio and it might look Funny, but let me tell us as Mkpisi Ndi Egede na ede with Precision, that spiral spin is just about to turn to Tornado wind....


Read my lips ..fa ga ebe anyam oo anyam ooo..just like Senator Ike Ekwerwmmadu started FACING IKORO Gong, while the Presidential race was ran ,just because he threw the first punch at the face of Okwute and the gods kept him busy that he never knew when the IKEJI was made .


Okwo ifuru those Governor's that rose against Peter?..they didn't read the Minute of the Last meeting and UNLESS they did a quick reversal and make amends with apologies,fa ga Asi oburu nam ma .


See APGA, since Peter was pushed out,the life is on tethers,but moving on..


He moved over to PDP and his Grace which is not his making but ebum Puta Uwa spiced the party to be like beautiful Bride,well they frustrated him and now to win Elections is like inaputa RUFUS COUNCIL...and this is just the Genesis (a starting point ).


Today holding the ticket of PDP for any political position is like a POISONED CHALICE.


Obi entered Labour with his grace and you can see the results, oburu anyam ka Nke unu or nti m na Anu better (My eyes are not more visual proficient than yours or my hearing better than yours ,so you can rate Labour since the Entrance of Obi ).


APGA has being doing Strong because Peter Obi never got angry with the party,he love the party as if they buried his Umbilical cord with them , but when the Leader of the Party on behalf of the party wish him WOES on his Presidential journey,he became internally angry and he bottled same anger , but when the Party started tearing his own bill Boards and posters in the state he created the caveat,he now said MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN (read DANIEL 5)and that was mgbe ezigbote ife mgbu APGA bidoru.


Now ,hear me APGA CANDIDATES and members,I am not telling you because I want to make a point you will ponder and Believe,I am telling you because I Iove you, as Ezigbote Onye IGBO that I think I am ...if you have said any ills against PETER,just do the needful.. if you don't know ask me ,not Because I am Mazi Odera but because I build my house between the DEEP BLUE SEA and Because I have a Finger that caress the clitoris of the Mermaid,enough said .


As for SEBEIFE,when I saw his name replacing that of MBADINUJU on the Black Board of the gods ,I know that things have falling apart and the center can no longer hold .


Lastly,I write with Fun just the way the gods like it,I don't write to be loved, but to save souls.


I don't write to showcase literal prowess or be graded,I write because that's how my people will understand it .


I don't write to be paid ,which was why I don't post link and ask you to click and read,to me it is a serious business.


I don't even want to write at all but God  forced me to be writing both for the gods , so they can't be mischievous again as they so much believe na ife ederu ede .


I write things that will happen even years to come ,you may or may not take it, but you will simply said Mazi kwukworu ya ekwu years past.


When I started crying about Akpokue it seems I am playing,but checkie the result..you can check right from the year 2000 when I started writing on Social Media,I am always right,so if you think I write a lengthy piece ,it is just to make you Lazy so you can't read,that's how white and Government hide truth from us because we are lazy readers,but ogbasadim.


Truth is my standard, accept it with good Faith or I Shove it down your throat without apologies,Maka tomorrow when you said you don't remember,the truth that I shoved down your throat will choke you .


Election of March 11 is not my worries,my worries is the WOES lying by the Road sides for those I talked to Maka the above .


I remain Mazi Odera POg JP, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Minority Opinion writer na South East, Anu ana agba Egbe ona arigo na aritu, Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, Special ADVISER to any Governor that love good Governance, Asi ka agbalu agbalu osi ka oburu nani ya, Akua Aka egenti Ndi Egede, Voice of the Voiceless, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya,Ogba Ntutuko ma obido igba Afa.


Have a great day ,let me go and have breakfast drink (2 Bottles of Remy Martins,two Legend stout ..mix with Mineral,so I can lie to my Pastor that it's non alcoholic) na CIBUS KITCHEN Maka my heart is burdened.


No comments:

Post a Comment