Wednesday, March 22, 2023

 

SECRET MEMO to my BOSS GOV SOLU *** by Mkpisi Ndi Egede.

Tualee Siree ,
I hate when people are trying to bully your way or make you stand out as a lier and Flip flop.

So I want information that will Fortify me to defend you ,as my office should be equipped with Facts for the trade.

Sir ,last Year you said on TV that you paid Contractors 50% upfront to execute all Projects in Anambra and deliver same within 10 months ,though many are above 7 months and they have not suchasia Afifia on sites , but that's not why I am here .

Sir,you said on that Video where you are addressing those Gents including Emekai where you borrowed a phrase and Idea from M.I OKPARA that provides he evacuated Laid Pipes in areas he lost election in the days of NCNC.

Can I ask you sire,since Ndi ONUICHA both North and SOUTH voted against you and you have concluded to abandon them ,Sir will you abandon collecting Taxes from them or you collect Tax from them and use same to do work for other places ?,do you think it will be as easy as that ?.

Considering that 2025 is just a stone throw and Valentine OZIGBO and Senator IFEANYI UBAH are hanging around to finish second term Ndi South which would've being a given to you but....,my problem is that I can't define how much you paid to Contractors and some of them that I asked were crying na fa enwete bero Kobo ,I want fact ,so I can shove it down their throat for lying to us or not helping your cause.

Finally Sire, congrats for winning back 16 or 17 house members ,but what is making me sad and confuse is,how can people be this Bad that they strip APGA and You of House members with feathers,you lost SPEAKER, DEPUTY SPEAKER,MAJORITY LEADER ,HOUSE CHAIRMEN on important matters and any meaningful position holding officer,ofoduzie Ndi Achikota ekwe Onu that don't even know the nitty Gritty of the house...

Well ,I am sure that ogu ka di na Igwe ..

Just writing you this internal MEMO but since I can't deliver it personally and get a response that it is delivered,I prefer to use the best way as usual .

I remain your SA on Good GOVERNANCE Mazi Odera POg JP .

No comments:

Post a Comment