Sunday, March 5, 2023

 MONDAY QUARTERBACK;A WOULD BE INTERNAL MEMO TO GOVERNOR SOLUDO by Mkpisi.


Dear Gov SOLUDO,this is your SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE (UNPAID)UN-APPRECIATED as well,  coming to you in private but since the corridor leading to your Office is filled with thorns na okirika ,plus Ike iji welu rachaa Ezenwannwe your in-law who is the defacto Chief of Staff,Contract reviewer and executor,The Mouth piece of the Government Ike nsi adighim For now.


So I submit my Report the fasted and safest way ,as for the hewers of the Government wood ,sorry I mean wallet,I will come up with Chronicles of The Government and it will be juicy and Rich, Maka Ukwu na aga walala is monitored  by Anya na eje Vam vam ,I know I have my Ears on the ground and I hear Ugheli Danda but the problem is I don't like speaking because I have Loud Voice which was why my Father advised that I should never decant for Holigans because I have Gong like voice and while I divine , passerbys will hear all the discussion, oburu Fu*k up.


Sir ,I have tried to reason with so many OBIDIENTs and  also disenfranchised APGA people of Anambara State , especially the ELITES to have Mercy and do this Election of March 11 into House of Assembly "Enye Ndi Ebea", enye Ndi ebea ' but some of them made agonizing cases citing a case na erigo Okuko OJUKWU as barbeque na oburu pepper soup ,okwe na edi, but a darling street Man like me will reason hard with them.


Some said the debt the state owed to them over what they did to the state on Contract basis,which Obiano handed over to you, the Jobs and Contracts wasn't scraped nor was it done at AGULERI or OBIANO's property,but  it was negotiated and done at the state required Premises and Position, but they are not paid, making many of them to go Bankrupt and some died of Broken Heart and many are bleeding Poverty.


They are really angry that the out gone Government made resources available to pay them according to urban legends, but you refused paying them and they think that it will be dandy if they smoke a serious failure for you and house of Assembly players from APGA as collaterals ,hear me if you can try and make amends Maka it anyam anyam,that will be a good politics if not, makachi the kind of ABACHA ana agworu APGA Because of you adiro nma at all ,but it will be great if you can do a very big damage amendment to have a Palliative cushion Maka Ndi APGA Aspirants on one side ,and your regime on the other, Maka aguru Akwu na oku ,Nwanne ya ana eghe..


Let me explain something,you may think you have nothing to loose if all the members of the House are from different party(LP is seriously posed to make a Wicked sweep of the house and they are truly determine to make a bold voting statement ) ,but I can tell you that Impeachment will become a daily event.


Then ,if you succeeded without impeachment,those Apga Federal house Candidates that lost election just because Voters are trying to get back at you,even in PDP because they fail because Obi sympathetic effect after idokachalu his banners, will come after your re-election with Monday Hammer,just for you to Taste the Sour grape of Ida election.


If you add the APGA HOUSE CANDIDATES ga Ada with fury again this time,then be rest assured that MBADINUJU will get a better rating,plus you will enjoy serious Sabotage throughout your remaining days na UGU OKA as many bitter Politicians will be harking you for a pound of flesh.


Forget the advised joke of starting excavation of sands as if APGA wants to tar roads at this crucial period ,that is outdated CON, Umuazi yahoo does even better.


If you ask me ,I will suggest call those genuine Contractors owed in the state by OBIANO,pay them or pay the ones you can and make arrangements to finish paying them with installment,may be some souls will be touched.


 I can tell you that we can swing some APGANS into seat and your headache may be treated with Paracetamol,if not oburu okiri mgbawa isi .


I am Mazi Odera POg JP and I have done my DUTIES as ADVISER with Loud Voice, don't wish to hear me say ..Ntoor I told you so because I will say so with Anunuebe balancing in my two paws and I will be raining amuma na Egbe igwe.


 Why I am particularly angry was what UGOLOMA the goddess of the 9 Rivers said "Gwa SOLUDO na onyuru Nsi ebe ana anyu mamiri,Ani ga amiya Ami na ogba ijee aa".


I remain Mazi Odera POg JP,Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, Special ADVISER to any Governor that love good Governance , Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya...I conclude part of my whisper Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment