Wednesday, March 22, 2023

 REMINDER TO NEWLY ELECTED LEGISLATIVE MEMBERS ,it's not yet Uhuru  by Mazi Odera POg JP .


Greetings the Winners,whinners and Sinners into Legislative houses,especially those from my state.


I come early enough to congratulate you and to promise you HELL on the seat. 


Some of you are just ejirim guzue (Numbers swelling),some got elected into power as compensation by powers that be,  some by PETERS effect,but I want to promise you that my Satellite is hovering all over the houses including Abuja and agam enye unu nile Ji na Aja(I will give you Yam porridge mixed with Sand) if you are not performing. 


I know most of you don't even know the duties or destination of the office,some went to house believing na agana eke Ego(To Partake in sharing MONEY ) for Constituency PROJECT,so the person can use his to buy houses and Cars and mebe Ogaranya(Forming Rich),but that's not why such house were constituted,infact you are not supposed to touch Constituency PROJECT fund ,you can attract it into the budget,you can supervise same but hijacking it is NO NO, if you doubt ,just wait ka oge rue as I will be Shoving it down your throat as my duty which I carry out without protest.


 Many of you are green Horns or say Neophyte and needs direction on the Nitty gritty,I would've suggested you take a tutorial from the out going,but many of them are just great mistakes,but you can hurry up and engage Comrade Nonso Smart Okafor  ( Nwanne ya na eghe Akara) he knows his onus and  will give you a crash course ,so you can be in the know maka iti anyam anyam and I will be strolling around with my BASEBALL BAT just as ROD of correction and don't think you will deal with me because it is a VERY BAD DREAM and what you can't wish on your Enemy,even me cannot wish an Angry Mazi Odera POg JP on my enemy,unless you want to taste fury justified justice ,after all experience is the Best Panel Beater.


My ANAMBRA house MEMBERS I know many of you think na legislation is just to sign Bill as presented by the Governor,but that is not ,Well I have a green Horn who is legendary as well in such matters ,he won his seat and I can breath a relief  ,but ojelue House and gbanwe ka others makachi ani amia my na ya amia .


Ikedioji Nnewi who won under YPP(Nkenke Enyi na Achu Igwe Enyi Oso Nnewi) ,I know you are not Utaba achi na aka agba Awantilo,so your going to the house is going to right the abusive wrong of the system and I reposed lots of confidence in you.


My ony  worries should be that the House Whip should not allow AUSTIN IKEDIOJI  to enter House with Walking stick because I know He will use it freely to create a rowdy house if they think all of you are Servants and they want to toy with our state patrimony. 


Ndi Federal house ,genu nti as well ,you have not heard that there is a motion for recall of a serving member ,but I will raise it on you if ....


This is serious business and not trading places where they price your allegiance against that of your Constituents and you sale it off hoping na onwero ife na eme ,just know that things are doing now .


I remain Obele Nwa Mpa Nnukwu,Nwa Chukwu ku na aka na onwu agaghi enye nwu ya ,Mkpisi Ndi Egede,known as Mazi Odera POg JP and don't forget that POG stand for Pen of the gods .

1 comment:

  1. Well stated and established, he who has ear let him hear what the spirit is saying. Nke onye metaru ya buru.

    ReplyDelete