Thursday, February 21, 2019

Friday kisses..

The LAST Dance at ODENIGBO, the feat, the FIT and the CAP with feathers by Mazi Odera POg.

Was it not Onyika Odolu that said "Okuko bu Oke na esi na aju" (Corkrel is comes within the Egg shell, it can't be changed after birth).

Silently after I left the Garden of the gods na Ugwu Agba Obosi, where I tried to mediate with the Son and Ndi Echichi, that was when I heard the Ochestra of the gods and I wondered why the sweet soothing breeze like Voice or reason , that was when ICHEOKU told me that it was the ICVP and his Metalic Voice oozing wisdom from the Studio of ODENIGBO FM at same Obosi.

That was when I doused my Hand in the Center of the ONUO ONA, the Decanter of Invisibility and I appear at listening distance to the words, well he is an Orator, so the soothing and Sincere words wasn't what that belted me, I will make the ones that set me on Spiritual trance here as quote before I hit the road for a Morning Jogging that will take me to breakfast.

The ORACLE and kindly read my lips, I will say this because the gods has been saying it "Okwute is the Soul of South East and the Restoration the Nation is waiting for" was on Air and this makes me to agree that, not all children can be send to errand Maka ama nwa na eje MBA rifo nri..

He said and I quote.. 
"The Nation is in great Mess, had there be any semblance of light or recovery, we wouldn't have bothered with the Murky National Politics, but since as it stands the Nation do not have Hope or recovery and our Children, Youths and Aged parents are at the receiving end, the Choice to stand in the Gap and bring back Sanity, unity, Love, progress and put smiles back on the faces of Nigeria became a priority to me and to Alhaji Atiku, that is the only propelling force that dragged me into the Mission... A Redemption Mission, this Nation must be rescued for our Children and generation unborn "..

Hmmmmmm, this Dude always sound like a Leader, Lover and Priest, for he speaks not only what pleases the ear, but from the mind and the interesting part is his Voice, which makes it difficult to know if it climbs an octave high that will show if he is angry or subtle, but give or take, this Man if he had been stammering, I would've said he came as DEPUTY MOSES who led Isrealities out of Egypt, the land of Bondage and Core Hostilities.

What also made it impossible to Politically or Sermonly crucify him is the Fact that he refused to set a Standard for Governance, he simply created a Governance that can only be emulated or bested by Another Peter Obi or his disciple . 

He created a Record, set a Bar only him can break or attempted to, what others will do is to spit in His direction or pontificate as drooling infants, but that is by the way.. 

When he came was another dilemma, when Anambra the state was so criminalized that we take pride to announce that we are 

"Home for all Crimes, including Kidnapping of a sitting Governor, extortion and racketeering".

The state was at what can be described as STATE OF JEBE EJEBE ADI NMA, NABA ANABA ASO NMA, which reminds me of the Incident of WHITE MAN and UMUNZE people during the COLONIAL days, the white man can't express self in Common Igbo language which makes him an illiterate to me, so when the people carry him up, he will shout NO NO NO.. they put him down and same NO NO NO NO, which made IKEAKOR to bring out a Basket and Cover the White man on his sitting protest, just to allow him regain or gain some sense or movement.... 

Coming out of digression, and back to what was obtained in the then Anambara state, if you lived in ONUICHA around Fegge the Urchins will come weekly as Government created out of the Government and make financial demands that comes with threats, which they makes real if your house refused to pay. 

When you buy a New Car, they will ask you to buy from them UNPAPERED insurance or you will go to AKPAKA FOREST to buy back the Car which may have vanished from your preferred location.

The streets where as cold and iced with fears, the economy of the state in Shambles soaked in decadence, the political class became Crass and nobody wants to dare the status quo. 

Well there was no HOPE and certainly, not even Hopeless, what we had was sincerely Purile Poverty, fear and wish that it shall come to pass.... 

Meanwhile the man modeled after MOSES was away in Exile like Moses, so at the appropriate time he came back with a Voice that makes me so angry then, and he took the State to a Direction that has never been traveled, he came out with a LOGOLESS, CLASSLESS and simple POSTER, but with ACIDIC PROSE which states "ARE WE CURSED OR WE ARE THE CAUSE?"...

Every man that can dot his i and cross his T stopped on the track to evaluate the Question, comprehend the meaning with futile pursuit, it Dawn on me and others that this Small boy aka ariputasibelo (Still crawling out), I was irked, pissed and ready to do great battle because I thought he is another POLITHIFIAN who is using  polished words to woo us,.... 

TO SAVE US time of reading long epistle, I will cut down... 

So he won the election, clean, clear and without bruises.. 

That was the second Jolt,, without godfather of any sought, without name known any where, without Ndi Akpu Obi and fraternity of Ndi Ori.... How can, who is he, kedu Muo chibere Nya bu Ezekudenne Ozo?

Then he met the ruins and the siege that has held the state in Bondage of Totality, they came for his Balls as they took away his winning and bought the Platform where he contested and won, they bought off APGA and APGA washed hands off his case and the Leadership of the party seeing it from Local prism, announced to winner "Pursuing this case in Court, you are on your own for we the party are good with The Bridangate that stole our winning".. 

Ife Ubiam na eweta riri nne (Poverty has a way of making a sane man insane).

Well like his intro question... He stayed silently and pursuing the case for 3 whole Years and wham he bested the Conspirators and as always with Politics, everybody ran out from the woods and join him, sing praising and announcing how they helped him through the Back door, well that was not what made me to respect him or accept him as MOSES of the state, I was pissed with Politics and Politician, but I was taking aback when this Young Man, a self made Billionaire even though I have not drank his Tea or Palm wine, when he resurrected APGA the party that broke his Political Balls, he stayed with them when any Political sane politician would've defected into the Government in Power then the PDP, and have protection from the Vultures, but not this TRADER that teach Bankers how to save and make money for any Bank that will survive... 

He saw that the house of Assembly he is working with are 100% hostile and that they not only hated him but despised him with passion, instead of him to defect, he simply stood up look round and move to ANAMBARA NORTH, a section of the state that never even know the Color of COAL TAR, the only Overseas majority of them had is when they visit ONUICHA because they were caged in a fertile land without access road,what they harvest they sold off for pennies and this AGULU BORN Leader Married to the Best of all First Ladies since Nigeria became a Nation, the woman with heart of Diamond, Pretty, brainy and looking like my Sister that I wanted to ask my Old Man why such resemblance but moving on..

The man called OKWUTE or Political Oracle of the South East.. Invaded Anambra North and welu Roads melua fa aru (Created so may Roads for them and unite them with the rest of the state for the first time).
I won't mention that he did not stop there, he single handedly gave them the GOVERNOR to make sure that they can never be looked down on again, but I doubt if they are Grateful enough or understanding enough... Moving on.. 

As he was paving roads in Anambara North, a place he got no Votes, no interest as a person but he has Love for them and knowing the economic liberation they will enjoy when they have access roads, while doing the roads, he waded into EDUCATION in the state, a mission that will be called Mission Impossible, but seems the man has a mission like NIKE the Sports Gear manufacturer, which is "IMPOSSIBILITY IS NOTHING".

He lifted our state from Education pariah to become State with Model education for 3 years in a row and which would've become Education Harvard if we had a Continuity, but let me leave it at that... 

The Medical and Hospitals were revived and people then enjoy falling sick because you know we Have working solution with Hospitals that work.

He met a state without SECRETARIAT of any kind, he not only built the state Sectartiat, he pull them all under same roof sorry, I means roofs for he build litany of them in same Compund and as if money grew on trees.. 

He paid off all the backlogs of Pensions and Gratuities, raise up the most focused SECURITY by equipping the Police, fenced ARMY BARRACK in ONUICHA, BUILD NAVAL OUT POST at OGBALU, Equip our Vigilante services, should I talk about ORIENT PETROLEUM he built and how he made the state to be commissioned as OIL PRODUCING STATE which after he left... Let me not shed Tears, it is too early for tears... 

He made the state to be and known as LIGHT OF THE NATION.. well he did his 2 Tenure of 8 years and if Governance can be loaned like in Football, I can swear with the POLE of ABASI UKANG in Calabar that many states would've signed OKWUTE as their Governor.. 

If Nigerian Central Government had any working sense, they would've create or MAKE Peter Obi NATIONAL GOVERNANCE CONSULTANT, that way he would've impacted his skills into other states and the nation will be better, but who cares about good things in a Nation like Nigeria where iniquities sommersalt. 

Before I beg off, I was soothed when he said on that ODENIGBO FM

 "It is childish and funny when some mischief makers said , I will kill APGA and fight GOV Willie if I win the VP Position ,, if I do that, will it be a plus or minus to me?. 
Will it enhance my person or reduce me to petty person? 
I have played that league and moved on to higher calling ... My going to Abuja is to help and rebuild Nigeria and help ALAIGBO to get what other Tribes are getting, not to go and fight with anybody or destroy any party or institution... MR PETER OBI"...

Finally before I move out to Jog, let me say it again, this kind of man comes once in a Century, you may not like him because of his tight fist on issues relating to money, I don't like him as well when it comes to giving, after all they are still owing me for my Hilux and after MAY 29 when he must have been sworn inn as VP, I will go jump his fence and steal, sorry drive off with his HILUX and let Security shoot me, so he will start footing my Children and dependants school fees, but the reality is that...

 He is the leader that you don't have to stress while defending or projecting, what you do with his defense is to point at his projects and watch the person recline and say, but odiro eri eri which is Akuko mgbe Ochie and having said the Above, I am off Jogging toward NURSING SCHOOL NNEWI from OZUBULU, will stop briefly at UGWU AKPATI OZU for a light breakfast of Semo mixed with Wheat with OGBONO Soup na obele Egusi with 3 Kpomo, 2 Shaki, 3 Round about, 2 Isi Efi, 2 Cow Tongue, One Fresh Fish as Doctor recommended, then one gallon of Nkwuenu as recommended by my Dietcian.. I only eat according to what my Doctor advise and if you disagree with me, go and meet your own Doctor..

This is Mazi Odera POg still charging his phone at Ozubulu na Nke Beatrice Obioma.. See us after the Jogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment