Monday, February 25, 2019

Tuesday Political snipes..

UMUNNACHI, the Players and the Play by Son's of BESOY by Mazi Odera POg..

When I got the INTEL that the Chief Protocol officer to the Governor, who is also the Deputy Chief of Staff to Governor of Anambra State,who the Governor said in one of his Foreign trip that "UZU is the one that others my foot steps..", making him the only close link of the Governor from another Neck of the wood. 

Mr UZUEGBUNAM Okagbue, the last son of Business Mogol BESOY from Umunnachi in DUNUKOFIA LGA of Anambra State, got his  elder brother Onochie arrested on election field and election day. 

Onochie served as Local Government Care taker Chairman and currently A PDP Face in that town.

When I got the report, my Anthena rose, my Ears spread like PDP UMBRELLA and my fingers started gyrating because I have had the chance to cut UZU a new ass, pay back is like Bank Alert, that Man enyegom JI na Aja, counting from so many innocent Civil Servants and Government appointees he sacked just because he wants to unroot my sources in the Government, so anybody that has ever said good Morning to anybody with allegiance to Peter, ochua ya thinking the person is the Mole, not knowing that I am Smoke that penetrates even the Coven of Ndi Muo. 

He has been trying to run me out of my trade, but he never knew na ejim Okra sacha aru and beside you can't cage Ikuku, so I thanked the gods for giving me reason and rational to bie UZUEGBUNAM ka Vegetable, but as my Style and Institution is...

We have Tabloids, Newspaper and ODERAIGBO the POg, three different institutions..

 Meaning we don't Ape each other and i do not write to impress anybody or trying to report as REPORTER OR JOURNALIST, I simply do the trade mark of my Brand which provides "TRUTH IS OUR STANDARD, ACCEPT IT WITH GOOD FAITH OR WE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT". 

So I let loose my Network without sparing any expense, though I have jaundiced opinion and should I say I have judged UZU guilty, which would affect my personal opinion but not professional duties.. And here is my findings...

ONOCHIE is the first Son who inherited all the Empire of BESOY, my business is not how he handled it or how he improved or impoverished it, but to know if there is any conflict that is standing that can be considered reason why UZU is angry and got his brother arrested.

I wanted to know if the fight is from sharing the Estate or somebody wants more share, so we can know HOW THE FIGHT STARTED.. 

Well, it was declared that UZU did not get anini(Kobo) from his Father's Estate, I do not know if he ask and was denied or he walked away but it reveals that he got nothing off it, he made his wealth in Banking industry as a Ruthless Banker and do not ask me to explain further, or abubam somebody onu mmiri, because it is nobodys business, may be yours but certainly not mine. 

Uzu got his own ancestral Land at the bother of OGIDI and UMUNNACHI,and I went there to investigate as I heard that the House stands as the Best so far in the state, so I concluded that this is where they buried the loot of the state, but the neighbors confirmed that he packed into the house in early 2014, which with a plain deduction provides that he built the house before he takes up the Job offer as the Chief Protocol officer to the Governor of Anambra State and before he settle the age long land dispute between OGIDI and UMUNNACHI which strechted across his house at the boundary and or opposite his house, details not bothering me. 

The Situation that made room or the arrest of his elder brother ONICHIE stretched from Political divide, as UZU saw UMUNNACHI as his Turf, his brother saw it as his playing ground. 

Uzu uses Money, gift and acting as Benevolent Spirit that crack kernel for the needy, which by the subtle way he goes about it, I suspect that either he is eyeing to be IGWE of his Town or he wants to be the Governor of the state, if not there is no reason he will be Buying all the WIDOWS in his Town Wears, giving them Monthly stipends including the elderly men, building Houses for some and still behave as if he wants nothing according to Ndi Umunna ya, I can't and won't be played with iwu aru Apia, iyasikwo .

Uzu has used his position as C.P.O to hijack and pocket UMUNNACHI politics ,a slight to somebody like Arthur Eze who took dominance of LGA PRIOR, including the region and town in question. 

Onichie on the other hand is opposite of UZU, Onochie florick with characters one can't bring to his house or left alone around any House,, so on the day of the election proper, Onochie was sighted around town going from Poll to Poll and resolving any issue from opponents with Slaps and some iwo Okpo depending on who was involved, so when ONOCHIE dealt with those with allegiance to EZENNIA as they prefer to address Uzu out there. 

The C.P.O got angry and thinking that his brother wants to end his political dominance and knowing that he can't match his brother with local ruffians, he introduced his Police or the Police who arrested his brother and when DSS came to take him to OKA, the Town Youths mostly those who fall into the category of ruffians wanted to turn it to Roforofo, but the DSS being more learned and tactical in such affairs, tried and calm the tension and allow both brothers to live and let live. 

The wonder and question is... Can this be seen as burying the Hatchet as English will say, and which I consider ugly dirge, for if I bury my Hatchet (Hatchet is War equipment including cudgels, Matchets, Spears, Arrows) and you bury yours on your choice ground as well , on any slight provocation we all go back and unearth it again and another War or fight will ensure again.

Has the Sons of BESOY buried hatchets or kissed and make up without considering the fact that I have not gotten my pound of flesh?
 

That brings me to a ploy initiated by OBATA OSU whose lack Lustre outing as a Senator was ended badly by the Woman with MIDAS TOUCH, who beat him again because she pass him .

OBATA OSU wanting to have a position in the state Government as fall back, as he is retired from the Senate and Politics. 
Now he is making frantic effort through the Bishops who will mediate with the Governor to give him the office of SSG or move Chief of Staff to another section and offer him that position, but what I don't understand or reconcile is why he push out a Video that he gave credit as a rigging process caught on tape at the house of Uzu? ..

Well what matters to me is that OBATA OSU has been sent packing and as for the Sons of BESOY, I have no beef with them for now, but since UZU kicked my Golden Ball without care, I will have my day to pay him back. 

Mazi Odera POg walking upandan at NSUGBE, don't ask me what I am doing there please.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment