Sunday, February 24, 2019

Results and the winners..

Can't waste my Congrats this Morning by Mazi Odera POg..

Ututu Oma Ndi Nkem, just trying to assure you that I can't be throwing Party or dashing out my Congratulations to the Rightful winners, especially in my state.

OK, how can I start dancing that MR PROJECT Hon Chris Emeka Azubuogu won and will go back to HOR where he won MR PROJECT for 2 years running?. 

Onabu araro esibe ogologo, rather than saying Congrats I will like to know those enemies of good work that Voted against him in the first instance, he should have won 100% because he works for it and he worth it. 

Then should I also say Congrats to Hon Obinna Chidoka for beating Ibezim who went right to OKA ETITI and insulted the town, knowing very well that IKOLO Ndigbo Chief Barr Joe Martin's Uzodike and Pen of the gods are from the place, then I reported his case to the gods and they placed Mark of Kane on his Forehead which was why he resorted to Ballot Box mess and imagine the Mess that landed Emmanuel Nwobosi, the Son of Nwobosi who worked as 2IC to iconic Ikemba, suddenly his Son after all the London Training wasted on him ka oburu Mmadu, oje Ballot Box Snathcing and AKU ya ife Tinker kuru Pan.
Only that IBEZIM adakwana ozo as if his talent IS IDA ELECTION. 

The only DUO that will enjoy my Congratulations are.. 

DR Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Ebubechukwu Uzo NNEWI who was screwed without CONDOM by APGA, and on a Mat not even Foam and they ask him to sharraaap and not cry... 

He migrated to unknown party and fought like a Man with mission, onie mkpuru amu na ani (Buried his balls in the sand) , and pummel others to the dust bin.. 

Ebubechukwu Uzo, this feat is ICONIC, I will write a Prose about it right after INEC must have handed to you the Certificate of Return. 

Then let nobody ever tell me to celebrate the second massacre, beat down and humiliation of OBATA OSU by the Senator with a Midas Touch, the Woman of Substance, Chief Mrs IYOM UCHE EKWUNIFE...

She is unfair, she is brutal and she will hear from me when I bring her summons to face panel of the gods... 

How can she beat a titled Rabble Rouser in his Polling Unit and not only beating him but kpuo ya ufulumuani (Dragging one sloppishly with disdain on dusty floor) all over Anambra central ? .

How can she beat a sitting SINATOR sorry my mistake, I mean how can she beat a Perching SINATOR with such reckless abandon, not considering that because of this election, the man added 72 Traditional titles to the previous 68 he was having, so the beating from IYOM is too much and I am Pained that SHE BEAT HIM AGAIN BECAUSE SHE PASS HIM, but how about the fact that he has a 3 ft Roof top Cap on his head and he has this complex of been beating again by the Lady with Midas Touch who he stole her Mandate after he performed a treacherous pact that is Judasic, a jaundiced justice and turning Judiciary upside down, just because the woman is a class act and the most exalted Senator in South East with her Office as Chairman Downstream Petroleum.

Now, how can I stand and watch the Beat down given to OBATA OSU and I heard reliablely that he wants to retire as IGWE AGULUZOIGBO but the question is, NDI be fa okwego?

Mazi Odera POg.. Chei the battery is going down fast, where can I go and charge it?. 

I am off but on and will be back for analysis of other Beat down by PDP Hard Nut Team.. 

1 comment: