Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Wednesday special

Agugo onye amu ibi, the dinge of the gods by Mazi Odera POg..

Hei Dodorido mechie gi onu there, why can't person sip water and drop  Cup in peace in this neighborhood shouted AKPI?. 

Dodorido simply looked at him with Calmness of a Surgeon who has on his Operational Slab a patient whose bills are paid by OIL COMPANY, and he said with measured tone, AKPI why do you always reason like Village man?. 

Who drinks water again with Cup this days?. 

Water is served  in Sachet or Plastic Bottle and trashing it in Nigeria is not a problem, just drop it anywhere and nobody cares... 

Which also place me on teaching mode and you on listening mode... 

I was sitting by the edge of my window while this goes down on the next House and I know the ritual, once it starts this way, no more sleep for the neighborhood, so I got up, use sachet water to wash my face as Light in Nigeria is currently like the Government we have, Epileptic, unstable and over billing Light Managers not providers , then I knocked on the wooden entrance door of the house and as the door is opening I lay flat on the floor when I saw the "THUNDER FIRE YOU" ORAL MISSILE sent from MGBIRIGBA the Mechanic whose sleep where also disturbed, but as I won't take another person's Thunder, I simply kissed the Dust and when I woke up with my Eyes now active Red, my Neck sinews popping out and perspiration oozing out from all corners of my Face, I charge into the Yard like a Bull and as they spin to see the intruder and saw the Look on my face as displayed by the neon light ignited from the Tiger Generating passage light, they all shut up and the place became like a grave Yard.

I calmly turn to AJIBOLA who hissed and mouthed an insult when he made reference to my commanding respect and how I brought calmness with me, I said AJIBOLA, sorry I did not come for you nor will I come for you, I came to talk to family Men, whose responsibility is paramont.. And it was like I gave him a thunder Bolt, he shouted.. What do you mean, am I not a family man with 9 children and 4 wives, who is more Family man than me. 

I inched forward, so I can be at striking distance from him because I want him to strike me after what I will say, so that I will have supporting reasons to put him on Clutches for good.. 

I said to him, which one do you refer to as Children?. 

What you have are PIKINS and candid speaking, it seems your PIKINS are the one fathering you as they are the ones that feed you and since you haven't sent any of them to School, did not pay the bride price of the Mothers and certainly did not impregnate any of your wife because you used your PRICK for money ritual which only produced the money you used to buy Dando that knocked down the wife of Baale and he twitched your destiny on Express way thereby rendering you perpetual poor, so when I talk about family men, just shut up and walk away, so I can see Men not plastic effigy like you.

That was when I knew that the entire compound was alive and listening, because each and everyone of the doors started throwing Good Morning Sir, God bless you and it was coming with torrent and I made deduction immediately, majority of them are yet to pay the bride price or the woman living with them, and those who did are yet to complete and they do not want to get a slip of my Tongue this early in the morning. 

Now I beckon on the culprits whose noises brought me into the Yard and they came outside joined by few other Men with Balls, so I ask them what is the Hullabaloo all about, and it was ONYIA that brought me up to date on how AKPI was preaching that it will be good if the Yard should Vote for Buhari to do another 4 years and it will become Nke Ndigbo...

 Now i chuckle, I wanted to smile too, but some kind of explosive laughter in my belly took over and I blast the night morning with unprotected laughter, then cut it short again as I turn to him and say...

After the Genocidal invasion of 1967 to 1970, Mgbafo from Mbana Nnobi called her children and told them that she wants to go and Plant a Mango tree at the Farm facing the house, that when it bear fruits, she will harvest it and sale same at EKE OKA where fruits has value because the people of the town has upper Class, then after selling it, she will use the proceed at buy a Dog.. 

When the dog give birth to two males and two females, she will give the two males to IK and Emeka, the Females to Ngozi and Chika... 

That was how the fight started amongst the 7 children, some fighting that the mother did not give them any of the Puppies, other fighting on the Sex of the Puppies given to them and blood was everywhere as they used pestle, Broken bottles, Nma Oge, ugoma and Onike to balance the fight.

The question that begs for answer is, who among them will be alive when the Mango grow up enough to bear the fruit that will bring all the illusion to fruition?.

Presently we have a Government that is bent on taking us to a tour on Recession and combine our NEXT LEVEL with  AUSTERITY and ACUTE RECESSION, imagine a Government that went to China to obtain loan..

 Without minding that no Nation has survived getting free help from China talk less of Loan. 

Every enterprising Nation on Earth know that if China offers you free Medical, they diluted it with infertility so that your incoming generation will be sterile. 

If they give you Buses , it means they have calculated how many percent will die from the brake failures, Toxic fumes from exhaust pipes and adulterated sitting materials they used in the interior and here we are as Giant of Africa with mosquito legs going to same China for Loan, we should simply check out all the Nation's that took loan from them in Africa, all of them are under Chinese Colony as we speak, first China will send about 1 Million Chinese illegal aliens who will come without any skills to populate your Country, then with Rubber and bent PRICK drop babies all over the place which in 20 years they have offspring that will take over what ever that survived in that Nation.

The Loan they gave is what will sustain them all (The Chinese living illegally) they will make the aborigines second class citizens and those Chinese nobody will be made financially while the previous Rich men of the Nation will become paupers and impoverished , yet the Nation has entered living in Bondage with them. 

So for us to take loan from such Shylock simply advertise that we are empty. 

Those that are worried about 2023, should read my lips, we may not be alive to witness the 2023 and those that may survive may not have the willingness to even care who screw them. 

Sometimes we behave like some foolish women, who are faced with savages that are killing everybody on sight and people are running, then the Daft Ladies will be mindful of people seeing her Pant while running fast an escape, well the Vandals will caught up with her and wonye ya ogugu na ike, but I digress.. 

What should be bothering us today is not IGBO, AWUSA or YOROBA TURN, what should be top on our mind is that this Nation if returned to the present path to perdition, then Dollar will sit comfortably at 900 Naira. 

Rice will simply stay at 50K a Bag, Pure Water at 500 Naira a Bag. 

ASUU strike will be bad news because there won't be School takless of strike.. 

Poverty will wear another look as Church RAT'S will be giving people amnesty. 

Especially now that the Helicopter of VP suddenly started crashing, may be he acted wrongly about certain duties he carried out as the President, including forcing the price of Dollars down to where it stayed now.. Confirming the CJN from South and Director of DSS which all is now in past tense.. 

If after looking at this trend of event and you believe in 2023 under this dispensation then Rat must have eating part of your brain.

From the line up today for the exalted office, the only DUO that can restore Iives and make tomorrow worth living is PDP and what should be our worries is how to Vote massively for PDP and leave to them the protection of the Votes.

Before I go back to my sleep, just remember that another mistake in leadership shall leave us at the mercy of Devil himself as God has giving us another chance to choose what we want and in Leadership place.. Angels and God, don't Vote, humans with PVC does, so choose .. Good life with great Governance or bottled and bitter life with confused Government.. 

Having said my mind, I left them outside and walk into my House and straight to the OZER ROOM.. Details later if I choose to disclose.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment