Friday, March 20, 2020

Anambara 2021 the Party play, the Power play by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Just as I went to Ulasi River to commune with NNA ANYI BI NIME OFIA(Thier Father living in the forest is a euphemistic parlance for smoking Weed) , that was when I heard the trees chanting the music of Bob Nesta Marley and please come with me for I am in prophetic nuance... 

In this life, in this life, in this life
In this, oh sweet life
We're (we're coming in from the cold)
We're coming in, we're coming in (coming in)
We're coming in, we're coming in (coming in)
We're coming in, we're coming in (coming in)
We're coming in, we're coming in (coming in)
We're coming in from the cold"... End of epilogie 1..
As Anambara state, the state that used to be the cream of all states, the Pace setters, the only state that sneeze and Cold catches even Jagaban of external forces, all that was when we have purposeful leadership, when even our Traditional Rulers stand on the threshold of OFO na OGU and talk to irritant power that be and lay blessing of the Land to the head that worth it, not now they sale Traditional titles even to the Vomit of Criminals, such provoked the Gene of the Century Chinualum Ogu Achebe and he scripted with Anger "Things has fallen apart, and the Center cannot hold again", but I am troubled that Achebe cried that things fall apart when things where still glued and bonded, imagine if he is alive today and saw where our own Governor injected epileptic nymphs into leadership and decision making places and they turn our state into the Palace of Bandits, then make our Schools an inheritance to Urchins, I am sure that the man would not have taking the same Delu nebe stance like our Anambara League of Professionals who has gone Mute, blind and who refused to stand up and speak for posterity, making one to wonder what is the use of having Professionals who are made but can't speak to powers that they made, when things goes awry, I will consider our LAP as Jurassic mistakes. 
That's why I love to hear that musical Legend, Bob Nesta Marley his music is prophecy that doesn't mean to pacify, the situation in my state must be something that made him to chant ""I Shot The Sheriff"

(I shot the sheriff
But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh no! Oh!
I shot the sheriff
But I didn't shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)
Yeah! All around in my home town,
They're tryin' to track me down;
They say they want to bring me in guilty
For the killing of a deputy,
For the life of a deputy.
But I say:

Oh, now, now. Oh!
(I shot the sheriff.) - the sheriff.
(But I swear it was in selfdefence.)
Oh, no! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!
I say: I shot the sheriff - Oh, Lord! -
(And they say it is a capital offence.)
Yeah! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!".. End of second epilogue... Moving on
Parties are lined up, some with assurance, some marking time just to be relevant and the election seems a year away but my old man said to me "Eme Ngwa Ngwa emeghalu Odachi" (When one hasten up, he can circumvent impediments). 
Adi Abuo nwelu Aturu, oso gana gana buru onye ato, Anambara has seen the Bad, the Brute, the Good and the Ogini na afio in Politics, especially on GUBER level, well we have tasted growth and tasting sour grape, but akwa dara na Ani akupiago, so there is no need to cry over spilt milk, and broken bottle has no mekwatarism which takes me to the truth of the moment. 
As I inhale the first wrap of the Leaf, I drew it high and nigh and as it touches my medulla my Vision landed and I saw Ilo ikwu ato (3 Tent) atop them are.. 
Broom hanging on one with the outside Dark as if it was abandoned. The exterior wasn't looking good, but a closer look with eyes that has seen the Blokos of the spirit, you will know they are hiding something in dirty clothes. 

The other has a Shinnig Umbrella with lots of Christmas light and so many Ndi Ara, Ndi isi Nkuka na Ndi isi dinma congregating at all corners, lots of Noises and they stand in different groups, while you look at them you see they have divergent ideas and interests that is spiked with ulterior motives,most of the players has Daga tucked at the waist Band of the Trousers and each person is trying to push down the other from the Chair. 
Then the last one look more like abandoned POULTY but with a Cock standing like refuge atop the Roof. 
I moved closer to understand why the place of poultry seems to be beehive of Maddness, that was when I saw that 4 Men were seating at the High table and with many boys standing with bottles of Beer waiting to be told to move or seat, they stand like what Fela will call Zombie. 
I looked at the Book that was open which would serve as minute of meetings and what I saw was CON MADE EASY, as I skip to second page, it read CON MADE MANIFEST and I was shocked, so I turn to last page and saw the Picture of the GENERAL of all General, Nwa amusiri ma uso 1 na Nnewi, the Aura of the Legends, the Power of Nations translated(IKEMBA) .. 
What they wrote under his picture made me to shed water instead of Tears, they wrote "CAMPAIGN MATERIAL ONLY". 
Originally I did not Notice the Canopy that was hoisted at the extreme End in same Compound and some music where coming out of it  and all I can make out of it was "Give us another Shot", I stopped to analize but I saw only a Man standing at the Helm, others are just Inn Keepers...The Man at the Center has a Whip in his left Hand and a Chain in his right, I saw a Bingo he was whipping, he keep calling the Bingo OBINNA, and because of my Church mind, I simply leave the place, for the ufuru ma Ani was degrading .. 

Then what moved me was the First house I saw that was Dark, damped and silent, as if it was abandoned, as I watch it trying to make something out of it, that was when Ndawu iyi came to me and push me forward and that simple Nodge placed me at a Vantage position to see all that is happening in the room... 
The Room has lots of strategist sitting round the Table burning midnight oil, they were WATCHING TELEVISION that was hung on the Wall which ran from one end to another and in 4 places, that was when I noticed that they are watching CCTV of events happening in the others tents and jotting down everything that moves, analyzing every comment made and they manifest everything that makes sense and store the ones that doesn't make sense in one hard drive. 
So I saw two men sitting at the Back of the place with both Backing each other as if they don't agree with each other, that was when I heard the man at the Helm of the table made a pronouncement, he said, I know that Both of you don't like each other much, but our coming here is not to make you love one another, but to work out a way that will give us that Place, the GOLD MINE called ANAMBARA.
This is what should be done, You the taller of the two, you have served in higher places, know people in high places, have been there before and you terrify them despite the fact that you speak less but acts more, based on that, you should FLY the Flag, while Tony will deputize you. 
As we know that you have what it takes to contain the South,make in road into Central, then Tony shall represent the interest of his people from the side of KOGI. 
All this while the Senator was smiling with mind wandering away into other activities and I know that Ogu di na Igwe for those who cares. 
The strategy set the bell ringing in my head as that is tactical and circumspential and doable, imagine the Ballot General leading with his allies at all the quarters, then the Battle field Commander, the small but mighty leading the charge from the Northern side, while others are making noise..
The Umbrella will be struggling for supremacy, while they continue to back Stab each move, while they Drag each other through the Gutter, the men with the Broom may have made a clean Sweep of the Compound for they has more understanding of Power play than the band of mischievous Men on the other aisle. 
What troubles me is the tactics they redeployed which makes it  seem as if they are not interested, but they have mapped out the battle plots, this tactic makes me to remember what James Harley Chase said "When a Man (Umbrella) is full of confidence, that is when he is wide open for a Sucker punch".. 
Ndigbo will say "Oga emefa Voom na Anya, odika Magic" but I digress.. 
Whereas the noise makers in other camps are galivanting with lots of noise that constitute nuisance, then it dawn on me that, if others are not up and in accord, they will be asking the AVR to rectify the call of the Referee, but they will be shocked that it is a Goal.
Now my body needs to take Soak Garri with Milk and Ground nuts, so I can go into the wild and wrestle the Evil ones... I remain Pain to Ndi Uchu and pen of the gods.
Above is for the Initiates, that you can't decode it is not my business, my business has been delivered and I have moved on.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment