Wednesday, March 18, 2020

For the Record..

Addressing the misunderstanding of the 1000 Kilometers of Road tarred by Gov Obiano by Mazi Odera POg JP.

I have never loved what I hate and I don't like when people just started hating another just because they can. 

Gov Obiano Media or collection of Men that works for him may have committed another oral blunder and now people are angry and offended, people are saying that Gov Obiano did not build the roads they claim he built.. 

Well Me Mazi Odera will like to correct it and lay it to rest... After all, I see no reason to argue if NKWO IGBO is still at same Spot or have been moved, a visit will end the argument. 

So many verifiable lies has been bandied about, which is very wrong, it makes people to doubt even the ones that was well done. 

That's one of the reason I have advised the Governor to clean slate , sack many of this people that doesn't add value, so that the remaining 2 years will be an addition and perhaps it might blur the blunders of the last 6 years, but moving on.. 

This kind of fruitless lies are reason they said Ana ama ase Utu Ohu, odika odi na Oru, wefe aka na Azu ifu ya (When they make reference to Buttocks it will seems Utopian, but just shift your hand backwards and you scratch it). 

During the days of Peter Obi when they said he did 385 Kilometers of Road in his first tenure(All was in Whisper, no Media, no pictures, no shouting and no blabbing) , I called Val From China(Val is the silent replica of Okwute, down to Earth but carrying terrifying forces and connection which he doesn't even know how to use, he is his Media.. As simple as that.. The only Terrorist that can terrorize him is Mazi Odera) I told him that they should stop lying, he said they are not lying, that was when I introduced the parlance "Show me bu gosim" And he said they are ready to show me anytime I come around, I don't have the patience to wait, so I jumped into an AIRPLANE and landed in Nigeria on what I Christiend FACT FINDING MISSION, I started visiting with my Camera the Roads, but after 7 days I said it is enough, I have seen enough, many Towns I never knew existed where just a change of Gear away , Also they weighted me down, from Schools to Hospital to Roads and the one that tore me apart was Virgin roads the man tarred.

I was angry with Peter all Through, imagine a Governor by 5 AM he is awake Jogging, by 6 he is the Chapel na ekpe Ekene Maria, then 7 he is in the office at Government House attending to state issues.. Hold it, Atimes he left office by 8 or 9 at night, we all know that if the Boss is around many workers won't like to go to show Solidarity, therefore those that would've taking me out and show me good time always have reason to renege. 

If you pass him on the road, you will think he is an SA as his Convoy makes no sense, also noiselessly quiet and no siren.. Damn... What a life, me I go show una say na me dey pass.. 

What I saw in 3 days made me to turn Born again from Anti Peter to his disciple, Infact I gave Peter more trouble than I ever gave Obiano, because I don't like his Voice and plus he was too gentle and I wanted a Ruffian who can be able go battle the status quo... 

But I never knew that his small voice is not his weakness but his strength, for he bested all those osichiegbu in the state.
 
He has more strength with his gentle nature than many ruffians who are brute.
If Okwute can't reason with you, then nobody alive can ever reason with you. He has the energy, patience and unending tolerance to sit on insult and felt no offence after all. 

He change the Maggots of the state and quarantined them, they agreed that Nwoke bugodi Odogwu.

All his tenure everybody were behaving well and the state was cold and conducive to live, he gave us back a State we called Home. 

He changed the state From HOME to all Criminals to LIGHT that illuminate the Nation, suddenly a state that was a pariah became the Bride all sought after.
 
So when I was done with the Fact Finding, I left a recommendation which provides that the Government should show people what he has done, that Anya onye bu Oke ya (What you see is your conviction), So later they brought so many groups to tour the state and see for themselves, no MEDIA Vuvuvula, he left it on the ground and on site.

So I will broker this one too, I want to believe that Gov Obiano actually tarred over 1000 KM of Roads,the laying to rest is SHOW US, so we can Chronicle same and be the Voice that will propel the work as we did in the previous administration. 

We should take it catchments, we start with ANAMBARA SOUTH, we will visit NNEWI and they Marshall out the Roads done out there, the schools with the Classroom blocks he erected or attracted, that way when Senator Ifeanyi Ubah will claim any newly TARRED ROAD we will jump in with evidence and confirm that it wasn't him. 
I will like to point out that so many roads around Nnewi is a No No including 100 foot road, which I will say, we may need a Sound UTILITY VEHICLE to pass most of the Sport during the inspection. 

Then we move down to ANAMBARA NORTH starting from AYAMELUM and down, we inspect Mountain of Roads tarred for them as well, then visit Hospitals and schools if there are any helped by the Government. 
That way if Senator Stella Odua said she attracted or tarred the roads, we will jump in and say Hell know. 
I will like us to Avoid Ogbaru town as they don't have any road at all. 
Ugbene, Amanuke and some Towns only see thier roads with digital pictures showed on the internet, as for in reality  many of them refuse to appreciate the massive Roads you tarred for them, so I must investigate and shame them. 

They can't make fun of our 21/21 winning. 

Finally we land at Central, which I will treat with Fine Tooth comb, so that OKWUTE who is from Central will not claim Willie's Job.
Less I forget, while we are on showing off the roads tarred in Central, may I point out that Adazi - ICHIDA- OKA ETITI road is now a write off, the Mbuze that sandwiched that road makes it extremely difficult to drive in Dry season, therefore Rainy season will become GOD FORBID, then the same road heading to Umuanuka in Nnewi is worse than the gullies in Ayamelum. 

Senator Umeh will not claim Willie's Job as well, then the Woman with Midas Touch, Senator Iyom Uche Ekwunife won't claim any as well for we have authentic record for each Town. 

After chronicling the roads according to Senatorial Zones, we can then measure and make sure it surpass the 1,000 KM as said, after all ife agba na aka ejiro Enyo ekiri ya (You don't need a binocular to view an Ornament you have round your wrist). 

Why it is Important to do so is because Peter Obi did totally in both Tenure about 870 KM and it gave Anambara the state  the State with the best Road Network in Nigeria, which means with the added 1000 KM claimed to have been tarred by Akpokue, we will be the Best Roads in West Africa and it is good we set the record clear.

Dr Chris Ngige asphalted 190 Kilometers of Road in his 2 years and 6 months as Governor, though his quality is far better  also most of his roads are based in Central or has 60% traction in Central. 

I have read people said that Peter's road doesn't last, but come with me gently... Peter Constructed EARTH BASED ROAD and the agreement signed With the Contractors are 5 years from Asphalting.. 

Let's do some Maths here.. Peter came inn in 2006 and left in 2014, making it 8 years and from 2014 to 2020 is 6 years, so total of 14 years. 

Minus the 14 years from the 5 years that was in agreement, it shows that the road has tried. 

Why was it 5 years?
Why was it Earth Base instead of Stone base,.. 

Well most states does earth base because it is Cheaper, it is Federal that goes for stone base or places that has Water based terrain, but Anambara has dry land. 

Why it is 5 years is because Peter also put in place a Road maintainance agency with all the facilities to maintain the roads and with maintenance the roads will out live most of us.

The Maintainance agency wasn't used because the man that handled it after Peter left used it for personal mgbere, he Lent it out, lease it and fonye ego na wallet and as we speak now, I don't know if there is anything that remained there.

Why the onsight inspection is needed is because an Engineer had a bet with me that if all the Roads done by this Government measures more than 69 KM including the Bridges that he will give me a plot of his land at Oka Millennium City.

69 KM is less than what OKWUTE did in one Town in Otuocha and I don't like this kind of play down. Had he said 169 KM I would've rachalu Noda (swallowed it) but 69 KM, I won't take it without a fight. 

Mazi Odera POg JP Jogging down Amansea road with measuring Rape to start measuring from there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment