Thursday, March 5, 2020

Hear me...

Anambra Next Governor... My two pence by Mkpisi Ndi Egede.

Late Pericoma Okoye, Makaja na Izuogu, the music mastero, anu Nga Nga mpi said in one of his music and I provide "Nfu onye onye Nna agolu nu ofo, eburum ofo tiwanu ya na isi, agaghim ekwu gi ya na Azu, agam agwa gi na iru"

 (When I meet He that I am pouring ill libation for, I will break the  Ofo on his head, I will tell you face to face, not behind you).

Anurum na ina abaram mba na iga egbum okwo ezie, Anurum na ina ahirim Udo, ihicha Udo amanyem gia na onu (I heard you are boasting that you will Harm or kill me, I heard you are twisting a Suicide rope for me, but be rest assured that once you finish, it will be used to hang you and your entire family).

Anambara is our state and the heart of Alaigbo, some of us may not be financial igbadirigba, we may not have the might to prosecute election, but we have the Myth to make sure that no more Mkpi Nkukwasi.. 

We suffered humiliation in the past, but today anyi mu Anya ka Azu and Kindly listen to me.. 
Sorry don't listen, just read my Lips... If you are a Lord, if you are  Powerful and Man of Resource who don't want to be directed on how to make a good leader, then ZUZUPUA from this Race, this is our state and land, our future and not your private enterprise..

 Read my Lips well, I don't want appointment in any Government, I don't want to be employed, not that I don't like the money but none will compromise my principles of ikwu eziokwu. 

So don't think that if I talk, you won't employ me.. Just rie Nsi because adirom Aza Sir.. 

I tell you the way forward without Euphemism, so that you will be well guided and come out with pass mark which is to your credit and benefit to the state. 

Some of you I learn is just trying to hold brief for another candidate , but what you don't know is that once that happened you have bought an enemy in me and many others... Any other time you come out for anything, that will come out to judge you again and again. 

This state is no longer " try your luck state "  you can't play bet Naija with us, for some of us are passionate about the fate of this fragile place we call home. 

If you think your sense ka ejiri rua Niger bridge, welu nke  Ndi Ozo gwue Umi, just have it on Notice that, I will Fight  bloody  for better future and well being of my state, and when it is Threatened, I stop making threat but delivering promises.

1)If you have catalogues of promises made and no plans to execute them, just know that I will discuss it mgbe iputachalu ofuma, a man or woman who can't fulfill promise can't and won't honor political agreement.

Onye azaro be ya, Ada azaro ama (He who can't sweep his house can't sweep the Pathway to his Compound). 

2) Every state and Nation has one debt or another, but if you have enough fund and yet those working for you are owed for what they did or doing, then you think you can smell the place called UGU OKA, just know you are dreaming, because you will make self unreachable to them if you eventually enters UGU OKA , so count me as enemy number one because fight shall it be and even if they dash you winning, I will sleep and wake up hunting you.

3) if you don't respect opinion of those who has being in the trenches way before you, it means you can't even respect Ndi Igwe na Ndi Egede ma Oge rue and watch my Lips... Aga eri Ona, ma chi ga efo..

When I was inside the Bush getting high, the music of Bob Marley came to me and I remember him saying.. 

"We refuse to be
What you wanted us to be
We are what we are
That's the way it's going to be, if you don't know
You can't educate I
For no equal opportunity (talkin' 'bout my freedom)
Talkin' 'bout my freedom
People freedom and liberty!
Yeah, we've been trodding on the winepress much too long
Rebel, rebel!
Yes, we've been trodding on the winepress much too long
Rebel, rebel!"..end of lyrics.. 

I refuse anybody to give the style of Federal screwing to my state , like when they used over 3 Billion to Cut Grass even if na Iron Grasses full the place, and all over SAMBISA were included in the cutting, it can't cost that much or even a quarter of the said amount ..

They woke up and use over 2 Billion to draw Logo of Nigerian AIRWAY that we never bought or will ever buy.. That one is forgotten issue. We moved on as of it is nothing.. Even a Nation of idiots would at least gba Nika Nika but Then... 

Minister of Health and his cronies woke up and decided to teach us lesson in CON.. 

They said an ITALIAN MAN without a name came into Nigeria with CORONAVIRUS, where is the Man's picture, so people can say they saw him with So so and so, that way we can curb the spread.. 

What is his name, so Immigration will check Record and see who and who entered with him.

What is the Flight that brought him Into Lagos... All this questions doesn't have an answer, but what you can take to the BANK is that the Minister of Health would have written off Hundreds of Millions of Naira, if not Billions with the Cover that he fought CORONA..

And since he is APC, this crime will wear Agbada but one day God will give them a real Virus they won't come out from. 

Ndia na eche na anyi ncha bu EWU.. 

They can screw us all they want at Federal but not na Anambara, they can screw Ndi IMO anyhow because even Ndi Mbaise refused to be objective even in things of God. 

With the Idiotic mistakes of Supreme Court, it is obvious that our Judiciary is death...

 The only option left for INEC to save face is to go back to OPTION A4 outside that, the fate of this Nation is completely covered with faeces.

We don't have hopeful economy, we don't have Governance, we don't have Future, we don't have Hope and now they deny us HOPELESS as well. 

Judiciary that would've stand as STEPHEN KESHI the Minister of Fortified Defence has suddenly caved in like  Nke Ndi Chelsea, one of my enemy on the other side will say Osipaka erego oku. 

But okwo ifuru Anambara election, anyi ga Ata ya ofu Ukwa, ofu Aki (One piece of Ukwa against one Kernel... The way Ukwa is being eaten is when you load your mouth with handful, then you insert one Kernel, but this time, anyi ga Ata ya one for one).

Mazi Odera POg JP eating his Lice and Akara at OFIAKU RESTAURANT and you are not invited...

Humming.... As we are in Lent, I am spirit filled, let me sing Jari 
"Praise the Lord, O singer, sing on.. Praise the Lord.. Praise the Lord, oh singer sing on praise the Lord.... 

Please you that is reading, it is not,,, Parise da Lord osingo singo praise da Lord... 

No comments:

Post a Comment