Friday, September 2, 2022

 SILENT ADUMBRATION WITH GOV SOLUDO with SAGG.


Good Morning My GOVERNOR,

I come again as SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE (UNPAID, UNHIRED and UNAPPRECIATED).


Sir, if my Advise is not at Par with your expectations, simply return your expectations to fit, as I am representing the down throdden, men and women on the street and Voices that can't speak, so in a Nut shell, I speak for Ndi ina Achi and we are majority forget the Elites and the Rich they don't matter .


Prof, they may tell you to continue as you are going after all you still have 3 years plus, but as Special Adviser on good Governance, I can tell you that your days started on March 17 and lot of things are not even looking at expectation, talk less of meeting same popular expectations .


I come because I swear that I can never say sorry to Obiano for saying he is the worst Governor of my state, but the crowd surrounding you are counter swearing that I must make apologies on same , but trust me, I am here to help you bury his record and challenge Obi in a PHOTO FINISH.


Prof, most people you have on board seem clueless, they seems more confused, they seem like Umuazi si London bata welu puta egwu Onwa (Natad Kids that joined moonlighting everything seems strange to them and they can be liken to Ofeke Amaro mgbe ekelu nku Ukwa which in Igbo contest, Nku Ukwa is never shared, once it is felled, you see adults sitting on certain portions or using leg to cover the areas of interest ), my problem is that, mostly on those you brought from Obodo Oyibo and inject them into the Government, they are clueless because they came from a transparent society, they came from a place where i is dotted and T crossed, but here we do things upside down and we careless, so people that will make sense with our affairs are those who have tested the ROT and know the wrath of the gods.


I know you may say let's give them time, which is good but I can tell you that giving them even 8 years won't be enough as they will be swimming inside our puddle in place of Swimming pool.


When playing Football Match and the opposition are dribbling your team silly, they keep scoring every moment, no coach will wait for first half to introduce changes, they just make Changes ASAP (As soon as Possible) . 


I have access the work and pattern of work going on in my state , I know you need some overhaul to bring on board a rectification team and the sooner the better. 


Like my old man said "Ekwughi ekwu melu Okenye, ma ekwue anughi melu azi", Akam agwagi bu Ajo Oyi, mana agwalum gi, bu ezi oyi "(Ungiving advise is the bane of an adult, but unheeded advise is the fault of a Child.... I would've counseled you is bad friendship, but I told you is good hearted fellow). 


I get started this Morning after seeing how active KENNETH KOMPLETE, the CEO of ATMA jumped into his work, with dedication and Ono na iru oru 24/7, Maka onye ralu Ura ebulu Egbe ya (Any Soldier who sleep on Duty, they will take away his Gun).


His name is yet to dry on the Sign on paper and obidogo bulu RONALDO making accurate passes, aiming to be a great play maker and that bring me to.. 


There are many unsung warriors like him who should be brought into many of this ailing parastataals to give them bite and new lease of life.


I am drawing from ezigbote Ndi APUGA far back and current, since odika obuzi Partisan employment ka Ana emezi na Anambara. 


Okay, let me takwunye gi, do you know  Mrs Edith Ndidi Mezue known as Mama Ndi ara, yes she was so named because she made ANAMBRA WOMEN and Children Ministry to become creme of the Government, she took care of many Mad men and Women in the State effortlessly , she brought sanity into the WOMEN AND CHILD MINISTRY and I know that Reward for a good work is more Job, I know she is running for House of Assembly, but I can hold my Anunuebe on my left hand and swear that she can serve better in your Government than in state house, just get her into the system and dowasia that TICKET she is running with, ogbsadim.


Ifuru one House Member during Peter Obi , he is from Onuicha or so, a Young Guy with good demeanor called Ejiofor Egwuatu, that Dude should be heading a parastatal and I can guarantee you that inwetego a good one as well. 

HE is one of the greater good guys who doesn't believe na fom fojuo akpa and he has the dexterity of Onye Ndozi. 


Ifuru nkea anakpo War Machine, Emeka Asoanya, though it is certain he will win ONUICHA SOUTH na House of Assembly, but that is wasting of calling, that Guy will best be conscripted into managing Parks, markets and Security of the state , his face alone send jitters down the spine of Ndi Ojoo and he was tested before and he is always Royal to a fault, a known Goal getter. 


Ifuru somebody like JUDE ATUPULAZI, he will be super great managing MEDIA or Propaganda for the Government and he has the reach and wealth of expirience.

In Media you need one who Editors nationwide know by name and have his contact and confidence, one who can get on call with anybody that gives Government ji na aja and reason with him or her. One who listens to writers and readers. 


Ifuru one Frank Maduka, he is one of the most sane Youth who controls the affairs of the Youth during the days when APGA faced PDP na Dog eat dog politics of Anambra after him others na amacha Ube , he is dynamic, he is reserved, he is calculative and he is passionate.. Get him into the system and watch your Government breath a relief.


As for Mazi Odera JP POg, he is unemployable because he can't last one month on any Job without getting sacked for Ajo Onu, and sacking same is like one entering VIETNAM WAR, a war you can't Win, so minus him.


I just say let me give my unbias opinion which I will be giving without asking for permission anytime as the gods pleases, and periodically I give divergent opinion that only those with ears to the ground can hear and those with mind of Mkpisi can tell you without spicing it one way or another.


I am Mazi Odera POg JP, SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD Governance And I come in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment