Friday, September 30, 2022

 ROASTING UZUEGBUNAM and the ANOINTING from the JAR of Oil by Mazi Odera JP POg.


He was an adversary that worth the Rumble between Team Akpokue and Mkpisi and the spirit Pen , he came with total dedication for his Duties as Chief Protocol to Governor Obiano, he came like others to Mess the Era and Name of OKWUTE as planned and financed for execution by his Boss, Chief Willie Obiano but he focused more on doing the work with perfection of a seer, who understand the need for coexistence between the Agree and dissent. 


The Young Chieftain from Nnachi, a Town in Dunukofia, the town is with little or no known names who can be called aguba agunyeghi, amalu na obu onye iro (A place where you can't say that there is a regent that is Top 10,no matter the one who made the count in annals of the State ) , he came  riding like a Goliath heading to the Valley where he will use UTALI Nmonwu Ndi Umunnachi to Piawasia ndi be Pita Azu.


 Incase you don't know, Umunnachi has a tradition called ERIMEDE, during that occasion, if you don't like glorious Violence, stay in doors as Youths of the Town will come out in droves with Ezigbote Utali and display great bravery, they flog each other to stupor with Pride as NNACHI son, the tradition is awesome because the Utali and the fioooooo sound bu na Azu onye Ozo and not at my own Back. 


I know they have tradition of visiting places in the Town, especially to the houses of THE DO well , but I witness such at the palace of EZENNIA after we made peace which will be discussed later.


 I wanted to banye ogbo that same day jee mee Okorobia but after I heard the ferocious sound emanating from the Utali as it landed on the Back of UZUEGNUNAM, I simply do "In the name of the Father" (mekwe na afa Nna) and stay put inside my Jalopy.


Seemed same Utali Uzu used in flogging Ndi be Pita, he sacked as many as he suspected of having met me or any of us by Peters side , he was so lethal in discharging his duties that they said na Oji OGWU, many believe he held Willie by his Neck with Charms, but I have investigated that and discovered that the Guy Amaro ife aturu Okuko na Anya, he held Willie because he is the Guy that makes Impossible disappear, if Willie wants to be in the moon, he doesn't make sweat for such, he simply send Willie to the moon, if the Governor wanted impossible project within 24 hours, UZU will see to it that it happened with his personal resources and ask for balance later (I am sure his profit will fit into the Bill, the crux is that he works like Magician ). 


As people fear him for daibolism he is not, me I don't care because I am Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and also because  he never knew kam si kwado, as I keep kicking down teeths from the Government and all the Darts thrown at me was just like Ugbana etelu Uli na alu, and he will be wither after taking a Bath.


He brought his fight and I brought my A GAME (it was a Royal Rumble mixed with Cage Fight) and after all efforts to clamp me down, he realized that, He is a General on one side and I am a BATTLE FIELD in its own, after first Tenure of continual fighting, then as they Won the second term which they wouldn't have Won because I truly lick them so hard, but our people took money and sale out as usual, I discovered na Ukwa Ana api na mkpuru adighi ya, both of us met on Neutral ground and made peace as Generals with pedigree and we both face  tommorow.


All the while, I saw in UZUEGNUNAM a young man with a heart that is second to none, he is ultra Focussed, one thing about him is that he is so sound intellectually and stubborn like Okwute Ndigbo, he truly want the best for Ndigbo and Anambra in particular.


I investigated that Man with all my arsenal, just to link him with just one Government Contract, especially when he was dealing with those he thought were my informants, I truly turned many tables to see his name of any IGR, CONTRACT, JOBS, or even KICK Backs so I can make mince meat of him, but none was found, but I know there is no way a man can be that clean, so I changed tactics and use Spiritual Decanter and was so surprise that even the gods can't find his names on the books of Enye ndi Ebea enye Ndi Ebea that is inherent in Government and Politics, his legend was Onataluchi and that made me to respect him the more.


The painful part is that, the more I investigate this Uzu of a Man, I found his philanthropic gestures, how he built houses for Homeless, gave Full Scholarships the right way, not Political scholarship which is tuition only , but his scholarship is including Books, feeding, wears, just the whole 9 yards and if it is to be quantified, one of his scholarship is equivalent to 20 of Political one. 


His Giving Health care is absolutely perfect without milking the grace of the act, he is a Man with heart of grace, but demeanor of iru Bolu njor(Facial Guilt) . 


If you don't know him, his face and countenance will scare life out of you, but if you get to know him which is another task, he always like to live a Lone Ranger maybe he must have experienced back stabbing too many and decided a recluse Will be better or he is an INTROVERT with a spice of EXTROVERT, but he is a Man filled with dream and very Warm and Fun to be with as he will always bring out best ideas off his head and dive into yours to bring the ones hiding in you. 


I watched him or should I say, I kept investigating him thought the last tenure of Obiano, just to get something I will use and clog him on the head as part of the pay back for the Cold War , but I was disappointed as none was found, but I discovered that his royalty to Obiano is as  hard and tough as mine to Peter Obi, we both maintain a professional relationship.


I chased the legend of BESOY (His father) wealth where the dark whisperers linked it to having Yoke with the Devil, then I discovered that it is a Big Urban legend, same way the legend of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and the Mamiwater, where Zik turned to Fly and entered into Bottle and cajole the mermaid to do same and when she does, Zik close the lid and legends have it that if anybody provokes him, he will open the Bottle and River Niger will swallow South East, same way when a Child gather more Fire wood than peers, they will create tale that he got his from Evil forest, just to poison his winning and promote thier personal ineptitude. 


When Uzu debuted Politically and choose to Run for Senate, I was thinking that finally the Billions they alleged he stole will be brought out, but to my shock and surprise, he was only acting like Okwute, his mantra is Vote for me for quality representation, not buying people or giving them money to sway them, that election made me to see in him a similarity in Okwute Ndigbo and discovered that he did not made the money people thought he made because of his reserved life style. 


Well, let me not go further because I am still Mourning, but in all  fairness, UZUEGNUNAM OKAGBUE is a replica of Great leader like Okwute, not the type that see Politics as TRADING or Business of  pocket padding .


When the gods said to me "Mkpisi Uzu ga ATU if the Sun rises", I know they meant every word but talking figuratively and in future tense, be it as it may, may I say Happy Birthday to Omelu Umu Ogbenye NMA na Nnachi, and I stand with the gods to say, echi di ime for Uzu .


Note that Uzu is not a theatrics philanthropist or Showman. 


As much as he has undying allegiance to his Principal and I have unwavering one to mine, but we know the Bounds and we don't cross it for anything, that is what you can't see in many of the amatures littering the world.


In the spirit of Birthday, let me just sang Uzu a Hymn..

Abu 216- Ka m'so Onye-nwem rida na ndagwurugwu.


Verse 1

Ka m'so Onye-nwem rida na ndagwurugwu,

Ebe miri nke mara nma neru eru;


M'gesogide Jisus n'eb'o bula Ọ nedum,

Nazoso Ya rue mgbe m'gekpu okp'eze.


Kọrọs:-

Neso! neso! ka m'sogide Jisus!

Ebe dum Ọ nedum ka m'ganeso Ya!

Neso! neso! ka m'sogiode Jisus!

Ebe nile Ọ nedum ka m'geso Ya... Pog 

No comments:

Post a Comment