Monday, September 26, 2022

 THE CONCLAVE MEETING of EMILOKAN and MIKANO as the gods pleases by DOI.


Girim Girim, Hello Sire, Oga is Asleep, when he wake up I will tell him you called.


Please go in there, wake him up and hand him the phone, right now.


The weak voice after interlude needed Megaphone to make it audible as he greets, he said "MIKANO my fren, how are you and why are you calling by this time?".


My Dear EMILOKAN, the scenario is not as we expected, infact we need to see now to compare Note as that small Trader has taken over even our structure and he is doing so without effort, he swear to make our Labour to be in Vain. 


Can we meet in my house in the Next 6 hours, so we can do that which is needed, I know you need sleep every three hours but you can sleep in your plane on your way coming , after all the Flight will take about 5 hours to get to my Family house.


As the two reclined on the over padded Sofa in the Family house of MIKANO in UAE, MIKANO was first to ask, EMILOKAN have you seen how that small Boy is making us look like Accient History?.


Have you noticed how he has become the darling of the Nation? The most painful aspect is that even my Wives are secret admirers of the OBIDIENT movement.


 EMILOKAN started laughing and Coughing as he said, MIKANO you are very Lucky that it is your wives that are Obidient, but can I tell you that my own Children are joining any OBIDIENT MILLION MARCH and they all tries to be in the front row leading the March that will March me into the grave.


I once heard my Driver's asking each other how they will enroll into the Obidient movement undetected , my Securities are lobbying to serve under that Young man, they said they want to serve the President, meaning they have even concluded before Campaign start, the worst is they now call me behind my back 404 Peugeot, as if I won't know what they are insinuating, that my Model is out of circulation, and they refer to that Boy as FERRARI.. I kept quiet because I need them to help me walk and move. 


MIKANO ask, okay what do we do to stifle his growing popularity, as we can't fold our hands and watch this Man retire us with reckless abandon and smile that I don't like? .


Can your boys find something to trash hlm with as my boys including that RYNO who tried to rubbish him, had his past record  dugged up and exposed that he live off women and that he is not married, rather a woman married him, when he started doing other women outside the one who kept him at home , he was ousted from the marriage, infact they have so humiliated him that I don't want him near by person.


EMILOKAN said, Okay, can we drag his Children through the Mud?.


And MIKANO burst out laughing and amidst his laughter, he said "His Children is out of question, because they are cleaner than the Father and his Son is supposed to be a Reverend Cardinal than anything", the daughter a school Teacher who doesn't take salary from the School.. so we can't touch them or the Masses will eat us raw?. 


Can we create scandal make belief,anything just to put a small blemish on him to see if we can stop the escalation of his ORACLE position? 


Come on, is it not obvious that the more we throw Dart at him, the more many youths of the Nation align with him?. 


Why I called you is for us to form a Tag team, so we can't be completely disgraced in the election because from what I have expiriencied so far, if that young man is found now doing the worst of all things, the youths wants him and are ready to fight dirty on us. 

In reality, it was all my fault, I dropped him as VP because he was so popular, I wanted to stagnated him, never knew he has the Balls to fight me, I though he will be scared to bring out money for such big political project and now I am regretting that mistake. 


Imagine, when after that your boy wrote OBI-TUARY, the Youths buried his works and he is now a simpleton. 


Okay, how about we buy off his MEDIA team to weaken him, that will slow things down as the lies we will throw can't be defeated, if we get his Media. 


Chei EMILOKAN, that's possible but I have investigated, make treats and make powerful offer to his REAL MEDIA, not this MEDIA of the Moment but his real Media who stood by him through Thick and Tin, who understand him inside out, especially when that Governor he brought from Swimming Pool used state resources to battle him,but his REAL MEDIA team are creme la creme, they don't sweat, they simply deal with any attack toward him with precision of a Surgeon.. 


Listen MIKANO , I can pay each of the Real Media a sign on fee of 100 Million, then whatever INDGSS (I NO DEY GIVE SHISHI) pays them, I will make an increment of 500%, I really want to balance this fight.


My Fren, the problem is that they are not paid, they are simply IDIOTIC Royal, and making them direct offer or indirect is setting self to a public trial and they have lethal Pen. 


So MIKANO, you know him as your boy and ex Vice, what can we at least do for now?. 


We can share money to some of those Hungry Igbo Android flaunting Boys and Girls who call self Social Media Influencers, we can give them more money and they will sale thier birthright and that's the best we can do... At this Stage EMILOKAN who is dosing off and coming back to disjointed reaction begs to go back to NAIJA as he has appointments with massager, Doctor and Tradition.. On his way out, he say to MIKANO, Can you sale one of your Family house here in UAE to me, so we can be neighbors after the election, if that Man Humiliate us the way it seems, at least we can mourn together... And MIKANO shook his shoulder in resignation and under his breath he said, me that is planning to relocate to KUWAIT after the humiliation, and I won't want to be seen around you. 


At this point, I heard the Cymbals of the goddess calling for attention because Ndi Egede nwelu endorsement meeting and I must be there as Mkpisi to take the minute. 

Stay tuned as anyi no na Abada, nodukwazie na iyaji. 


I remain Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Nwa Chukwu ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya, Mkpisi ndi Egede, Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa, Anu Ana agba egbe ona eme Love, Ome ka odimma na Alaigbo, Pain of Politicians, Political Analyst who speaks not in riddle, Media Consultant with Elastic Pen and I love shoving truth down the throats of unbelievers, UNPAID adviser to any Governor that love Truth and Oji Akamu Anu Tea of Igboland. 


No comments:

Post a Comment