Tuesday, September 6, 2022

 ANAMBARA NEXT PHENOM, UZU THE BLAST by MNE.



As Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa, I decant not by throwing cowries on the floor, I conduct Digital divination because I am the scribe of the gods and I know what is in the minute book of Nations with my Divinly ordained position. 


We know that P.O is designed to serve as reformatory President, which only force majure will alter it, but even such is ODINAKA Chukwu, Maka okuku bugharicha odu igu, odelu duu (  No matter the venom behind the wind, it can only help Palm leaf to wave at the glory of the dawn and the wind stopped, the leaf continue to stand erect) after all Ndi Politicians na aro David Anya bu nkiri ka fa na ekiri ya, because only David has the Catapult and the stone that will fell Goliath, moving on, from the minute book of the gods, it is signed, sealed and binded with Eriri eji kechie OFO na Ogu, it was dotted and sealed as so, read My lips as Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, the only being who sits on his Lap to stroke his Golden Beard, I have seen the approval but that is not even my worries, it is the Clause on those who oppose the Divine approval, that place mandated 7 Arch Angel's that specialized in WarFare to go after not the dissent but those who are carrying out plans to thwart or change the divine edict .


While I was making Erotic advances to the goodness of Idemmili, she asked me a question, she said "Mkpisi ndi Muo, ndi Egede na ndi Mmadu, have you looked deep into the crystal Ball to decipher the next Political Phenom to replace the Vacancy of OKWUTE in Igboland?". 


Because ahu ano na Enu nyua gbalu ijiji ghari (When one passes Gas(Farted) from Top of tree,  breeze will scatter it and cause puzzle to flies, that would like to trace the genesis, so that it will serve them as Buffet).


I know She did not ask the question to douse the advance, but she brought the question because she was delegated by Inyom ndi muo to ask such and nudge me into making research because they know that I know, na si tupuru Nkita Okpukpu na mbala Ezi, ma hapuzie Ogu nya na ndi muo (Throw juicy Bone  to a dog, forget how he will wrestle spirits that want to form OMONILE).


I weighted the question and meditated on the answers my gut gave me, but I decided to know the minds of the goddess, so I say to her, ntim ghe oghe, gwam okwu kam nuru na nti (my ears are open, speak and my ears will download). 


She then said, haven't you wondered who will be best replacement for PETER as he is now a National asset heading to Global phenom ?


And I said, I am politically involved and sentimentally attached to decide, that was when she ask me "Mkpisi, you once said na UZU GA ATU, what gives?".


I said to her, well, the Political marauders aborted that prophesy on so many ground, including the fact that they saw a rising Star, a Young Man who will create Path in the midst of Red Sea and they wonder, how can that be and how can they allow somebody who they did not make to become a Prophet of Prophets?. 

So they conspired and dimmed his light. 


And she said to me, was it what is the minute book of the Gents?, have you not heard na aka adiro ekpuchi ONWA?, haven't you read about Joseph, the young lad the Father always gave a better gift and he was a delight dreamer, his ways was so pure that his brothers went to SEER and saw what future held for him and they plotted, planned and executed what they thought was the master stroke, they sold him, hoping he shall die in slave Camp and his dream dies with him, after all his dream was to happen in Isreal, but little did they know that THE FATHER of all FATHER'S has a hand in his life, so the brothers served as tool in the Kitty of FATHER FATHER and they use thier own hand to send him to the perfection ground. 


She continued, Mkpisi, do you think that what happened from 1967 - 1970 was a War?, it was a master stroke to end a tribe, but onye Chi ya anoro na Izu, onwero ife eme ya (Whom his god is not in conspiracy can never be maimed). 


She said that Uzu ga atu phenom is not for the pedestal which was tampered , but for the initiates, you Mkpisi should know better, she then took her Abuke which was the Conjugal offering and left with the Wind of the Gutso.


I revised back to count inventory and meditate deeply on the character of the Subject who the gods do not talk about without iji Edo na Nzu na aka.


That's a Young Man with Smile less feature, with Zero friends but acquaintances that benefit from him instead of him from them.

An asset but with iru Bolu Njo (With Facial Guiit as design by Ndi Ichie). 


A Banker of the Banks, A lacreme of De cream, small but mighty in ways of the Great.


A Power Pack strength behind seemly progress made in a Government that would've scored 0/4 But his solid stance with intellectual hifive gave the ousted consideration on ratings.


Well, the goddess has given me a wake up call and placed me on notice Maka odi nma Anambra and Alaigbo, well my ears will hence be on the ground, my eyes glued to my crystal ball and I will be tuned to the GHOST FM incase I missed the Ugheli Danda, then I can reconnect with the tit bits from the Ghost FM.


I am Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and I speak the minds of the gods, because Mpa Nnukwu placed me in charge of minding thier books, so they can't cause mayhem to humanity as they believe that what is written is written and I do the writing and interpretation for them as Mkpisi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment