Friday, September 2, 2022

 Sequel to Spice up the Government by SAGG. 


Good Morning Prof,

Just like I said yesterday on my piece where I said I cannot fold my hands and unqualified people will scuttle your tenure and then I will be forced by my conscience to apologize to AKPOKUE who I said is the Worst Governor so far.


The piece I herewith attached the link

https://penofgods.com/silent-adumbration-with-gov-soludo-with-sagg/.


Sir after dropping that silent piece, I got a nudge from a reader who said and I quote 


 "ODERA: One of the commissioners that seems clueless is the commissioner for health. 


He stipulated exams for people who applied for recruitment into the health ministry (Medical Doctors, nurses, med lab, pharmacists and others). EVERYONE was supposed to write the same day in the same UNIZIK CBT Hall. At a time, the light went off. The exam couldn't continue. Why?.. 

The UNIZIK generator was bad and they were relying on NEPA. People had to go Back to far and near places and they re-sent messages to come back the following day for the exam (not minding where one is coming from). 


The commissioner of education is even better organized than the commissioner of Health. And he was even present in the hall"


Prof, considering the fact that many of those who seek to work in our health, just like those that came to write under education, most of them came in from suburbs and some very distant places, hoping to go back by night fall, some borrowed transportation, so when it boils to sleeping over, the question remains, is there pre arranged places for those who are not within to sleep or some Commisioners think that our OKWABE IKWUBE bridges can be used as sleeping point?. 


Sir, this is one of the reasons I talked about giving jobs to those who have tasted the ROT and wrath of the society, they include environment into cognizance when planning events and they know what we need in each ministry,, CBT may work overseas, because there is provision for such, but here in Nigeria, I know we don't have it, the ones we have are antiquated, which writing with it need prayers and fasting as it is Likely to freeze, stop working and or light will went off and reset some of the systems as many of them are Tokunbo borrowed from China or Ukraine, so the language setting can only be done by a National of the place of excavation, as that wasn't bought in anyway.


Sir, may I suggest you plan on what to do with that Monument of ISOLATION which the other Government called INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER located in OKA. 


We know that we haven't planned a Convention that can't enter EKWUEME SQUARE or DORA AKUNYILI center, if it is Possible, that Monument can be turned to ANAMBRA TRADE FAIR, that way it will be useful and also properties around it will have value, if not that place may turn to Kidnappers warehouse very soon or Kwanu let's simply turn it to IDP CAMP, that way when any of this CBT commissioners call for this unbranded recruitment and the Computer pack up as expected, they can at least lodge, sorry Camp the people there to avoid walking into bad things on the street of OKA. 


Let me leave you as I need to go and Jog away the stress , then desend on Lice OFE AKWU and Big Stout to replace the Cholesterol I will burn in the Gym.


Mazi Odera JP POg, a STICK HOLDER of the STATE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment