Monday, June 24, 2019

Closer look at..

 UZUEGBUNAM, THE Palace Coup and the Insanity by Mazi Odera POg JP. 


As much as UZUEGBUNAM the son of Bessoy Oil from Umunnachi is one man I will love to cut his Ass, tear his back with MPIAWA AZU, but for sake of posterity and just, I won't seat down and allow some inglorious absurds throw tantrums just to cover the  harakiri going on in the Government house which will take away many casualties. 

Many of the Unfitted Officials has dipped Hands into Coffers and Tills of the state, some have eaten Nri Umuazi, most simply eat Thank you and Very Much, thinking they are untouchable, little did they know that even MUSTAPHA who was the Major that is stronger than A General suffered for his action and inhumanity during his reign as Abachas hench man... 

As James Hardley Chase summarized it "There is always a Prize Tag". 

I read the following stunt which was orchestrated from the Man after his spending 24 hours with FINANCIAL SNIFFERS in ABUJA. 

Then things got worst when it was suspected that he may have whistled against the person who made him, then the Woman of the house laid it bare on the table that His services are no longer needed and in a world of "Obughi som ga Ata ya bu afufua" he works hard to get more collateral.. 

He is soaking up phantom scandals to cover his behind and also get back at the Madam,perhaps smear her enough and command hatred toward her.. 

But that is not what irked me the most, it was the Boast that was flaunted in a meeting of his peers and from his neck of the wood which provides, "Anyi achuchago Ndi Central Nile no na Government, including Nwoke Ogbu Ogologo, and once we get rid of that UZU as Well, Central will know na anyi bu Warriors" (We have rid the Government of all Central heavyweights, we even got rid of the Senator, so when we remove this guy also, they will understand that we are the Warriors).. 

That getting Rid of this Young man, which at same time they tries to kill two Birds with one stone, the UMUNNACHI HEAVYWEIGHT and at same time Ada OGBUNIKE who dares to put her feet down that shuffling and changes must happen.. 

But the conspirators finds her stand as affront, and knowing that any frontal attack will be met with ferocity that is deafening, they resorted to use Smear and Tear tactics.. 

The resolution to spank ADA OGBUNIKE and put her in defence or make her to feel revolted is the reason they cook the following.. Idiotic Cock and Bull story which was published as followed.. 

https://www.nairaland.com/5259385/community-passes-vote-no-confidence#79569528

As much as I can't and won't hold brief nor share Grief with UZUEGBUNAM who is the only Man I truly wants to teach a bitter lesson with my Pen for all the Darts, Stones and Javelin he threw at me and those Royal to Obi, those he faulted as Spies that gave me informations, well he did all he can and tried to check mate me, but little did he knew that I am Ikuku Amanoya, and that he is a General in Camp Obiano while I am a One man SNIPER on the side of the Masses and without bounds, so our fight must come and I love to have a free, fair but Brutal fight, so that way he will know , I am good in what I do and that he did not stop me nor did he have what it takes to subdue me...

 Having said that, let me retaliate that the piece which is Petit and infantile in nature, which accused him of getting involved in his Towns Igwe struggle and having Immoral dealing with Ada OGBUNIKE is just childish tantrum, I have that Guy under my microscope for sometime, I can tell his weakness and strong points, and what he can do and won't do.. 

So I will simply take apart the lies and let it be, but on my terms UZUEGBUNAM will have a good fight with me and he will be assured that I will have a good smile when I would've given him my whooping...

One thing you can't take away from him is that he is  arrogant Prick which may be because he is Son of a Rich man who has eaten life or his nature, but I Careless which ever way , and he has this tenacity to ecxel in what he does, but getting involved in Local Politics even State Politics repulse him, his Political Involvement so far was to protect his Principal.. 

Since 2010, I can say that his EROTIC side of Life went down like a Ballon pricked by Needle, so saying he has amorous relationship with a WOMAN no matter the status is idiotic.. 

First, the Dude is made, way back before the Government of the incumbent, he has built his palatial mansion referred to in the  Sponsored piece, that house from my investigation was ready by 2015 and the Abuja version way way before the Village own. 

He finished the house and move into it before serving, which I know that he made serious money in his JOB as Forex Mechanic. 

In his days at Forex, he seems to  have more than enough and I was surprised to learn that all his days in the Bank under Forex, his Monthly Salaries has never entered his account, rather it was designated to pay Hospital bills for less privilege. 

Well, I won't hifive him on that because the money he made from foreign exchange (Forex) makes his palm refuses to rub Local currencies and may have informed his style of giving it out to those in greater need of the Naira called his salary.

As for the Cars mentioned, his friends in Abuja said, UZU has been a Car freak, and that he has bought most of the Cars in his fleet before leaving Bank for UGU OKA, it was said to me "Do you know that during the Swear inn of Obiano at EKWUEME SQUARE that it was UZU,S 4MATIC METALLIC color that the Governor used?"..
POg, do you also know that during the campiagn of 2013  it was Uzu,s Car that Obiano was using as his official Car in Abuja?" 

The feelers I got about him was that he is made, and if he is making money from this Government, that nobody alive will see where or how, that he is so talented to be caught with his hands in Cookies Jar...the person said that you" can't get UZUEGBUNAM comingling with Funds, when he knew that Forensic can unravel such burial ". 

Anyway that's the opinion of his friends, but Mazi Odera POg JP has his own method and ways of unearthing things, which is still doing his Job and when the time is right OHU na ogodo eke nsi.

Osadebe said, what you used to stone me you knew, what I will use to retaliate, I also know, so, Ubochi NTA mu na Uzu, I don't even need to go to Owerri Nchi, I simply go to Otta Farm and buy my own Nchi. 

I don't wish to say much on this, but what makes me puke is that the IDIOTS who pen this juvenile stuff only wanted to eliminate any one that is still relevant but from another place outside the North, so they believe they can trash ADA OGBUNIKE with Okoro UMUNNACHI, but somebody should tell them, that as much as I don't have any reason to like any of this duo, but such prank diminish CENTRAL AND SOUTH and if what they actually want is ka akuwasiba, then I may decide to step in and we talk about.. 

Many of them and Ndi Nwunye Mmadu and Umu fa mugasiri na ezi... Including the toils with Umuazi Unizik... 

If anybody wants to deal with Central, please continue but do not try to play this kind of Nso ani... 

Read my lips, none of you can be able to indict that Guy, nor caught his hands on any cookies Jar, but I Mazi Odera can, if I decides to deploy the acolytes of the gods to dig and wander the Evil forest to bring me my Facts. 

So if you can't find a scandal to smear him, do not relate him with Nwunye mmadu and Local Igweship, the idiot who they used to write the trash who hides self as Evangelist should also be careful for there is white line that is DO NOT CROSS... 

This is Mazi Odera POg JP watching the Fire fight and the battle of 2021 that some minions think they have the Magic wand to manipulate.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment